10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosridge View Post
    Name: Nitefire
    Guild: Semper Vigilans
    Visible text: name and guild.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...itefire/simple
    Gear set: Shaman Tier 17 (gold colored version)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Pose and background coloring up to the artist. I have faith that something amazing will be done, judging from examples seen through out this thread.
    Any extras: Have my spirit wolves in there somehow.

Could I also request a character portrait/avatar made? I've recently race changed and am looking to update both signature and portrait on the forums. Thank you very much for the time and effort of who takes on my request.
    Finished. Please feel free to re-request in a week if you're not satisfied:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    Completed request for Takizas (click banner for full size) :

Banner :

Profile Picture :

That's awesome! Love these.

Cynsacat, these are simply beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    That's awesome! Love these.
    Quote Originally Posted by superxdude View Post
    Cynsacat, these are simply beautiful
    D'awww, thanks! /shuffle

Quote Originally Posted by Sticknsquirt View Post
    Requesting sig - I sucked the last few times trying to make this forgot to follow the guidelines.

Visible text: Steeldrago of Topped Off

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Facial Shot; http://imgur.com/VpzfUdn Armory; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...drago/advanced

Gear set: T17 Mythic would be swell if you could incorporate that? If not.. T6

Helm visible:
    If its T17 Mythic - No help / If T6 - Helm showing

Your pose: Preferably /roar with arms out?

General colour scheme: Loving the elemental aspect of things / lightning feel to it a nice blue hue + strong shades of maybe blue

Any extras: If you could incorporate a totem + lightning around it I would appreciate that.

4th Week bump >.> last one. Thanks for the efforts atleast !

Just a suggestion, Stickn.. But the /roar emote is a very commonly requested pose, and yet while it sounds good in theory, it almost always looks awful when captured. For instance, this is what you're asking for:

It's very difficult to work with and still make it look good. I don't know about other artists, but I shy away from any post requesting that stance. It might be worth opening it up to other options; maybe it'll be more amenable. Or I could just be totally off-base. That's also plausible!

Wallpaper

Resolution: 1920x1080

Visible text: Just my character's name: "Smiffy"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...miffy/advanced

Gear set: The stuff I'm wearing is fine. I think Paladin T6 is pretty iconic.

Helm visible: If you can make the crown look nice, keep it in. If you think it looks dumb, drop it. You guys are the amazing artists, I have full faith in you

Your pose: Something tankish. I am prot in game, and want to protect the people!

General color scheme: This is hard for me, because I have no artistic talents, but I want it kind of minimalistic, but feels like a Paladin. I don't know if that even makes sense haha.

Any extras: I had this idea in my head, but I don't know how it would ever look. I love the achievement name "Alone In The Darkness" from Yogg+0. I really like minimalistic wallpapers. Also, seeing one of the new bosses in Blackrock Foundry, Kromog, you get some great screenshots of you standing there alone with this huge monster looming over you. But really, you guys are amazing, and you have the talent and amazing ideas, I will let you do what you guys do!

Thanks so much! I cannot wait, and the stuff you guys have made in this tread is incredible! I wish I could do something in return, but I don't know what you could do!

Just a suggestion, Stickn.. But the /roar emote is a very commonly requested pose, and yet while it sounds good in theory, it almost always looks awful when captured. For instance, this is what you're asking for:

It's very difficult to work with and still make it look good. I don't know about other artists, but I shy away from any post requesting that stance. It might be worth opening it up to other options; maybe it'll be more amenable. Or I could just be totally off-base. That's also plausible!

If you're not comfortable with /roar's or most aren't than by all means make any stance you want that looks good in your eyes, too. You are all the artists taking ideas in and creating some great sigs Just a suggestion. Only thing I value though that I would prefer stick is probably the T17 Mythic shoulders on their explosion as something visible, blizzard did something right with that vortex.

Gurrr. I still can't get mythic anything to work-- In WMV or in the Wowhead viewer. Even when selecting the alleged mythic version, it still displays the normal/heroic versions of the gear. For instance, shaman mythic should look like this, no? And yet I just get the general cyclone shoulders. Anyone else having this problem?

Gurrr. I still can't get mythic anything to work-- In WMV or in the Wowhead viewer. Even when selecting the alleged mythic version, it still displays the normal/heroic versions of the gear. For instance, shaman mythic should look like this, no? And yet I just get the general cyclone shoulders. Anyone else having this problem?
    I did notice this aswell. Mythic refuses to work, just gives me the normal ones

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

10+ Year Old Account
    I can get the shoulders and the rest, but I can't get the belt to show properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    I did notice this aswell. Mythic refuses to work, just gives me the normal ones
    I can get the shoulders and the rest, but I can't get the belt to show properly.
    Well, that's just... Maddening. >:O What shows them for you, Isil: Wowhead, WMV, or both?

Well, that's just... Maddening. >:O What shows them for you, Isil: Wowhead, WMV, or both?
    Well, if they're buggy I don't want you to jump through extra hoops... Honestly revert to T6 Keep the strong blue like lightning theme.

Well, if they're buggy I don't want you to jump through extra hoops... Honestly revert to T6 Keep the strong blue like lightning theme.
    Aw, that's unfortunate, though. I don't mind picking it up with T6, but I'd much rather use the gear that you really want. So perhaps we can work this out somehow...

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't tried Wowhead, but it works in WMV for me. Probably doesn't matter, but I have it pulling information from the PTR folder, not the live game folder (mentioning it in case it makes a difference).

I haven't tried Wowhead, but it works in WMV for me. Probably doesn't matter, but I have it pulling information from the PTR folder, not the live game folder (mentioning it in case it makes a difference).
    Ohhh. yep, that could be it. I have it attached to live. So, I guess that'll have to be the distinction. Stickn, if you don't mind waiting.. I can see if Tuesday (when 6.1 goes live) makes any difference, and if it works, I can do the Mythic set. But if it doesn't, I'll do the T6. Does that sound okay? (unless someone else wants to claim!)

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?)

Name in there somewhere. Name is Elhaym.

I'd like this quote: "Fellow Paladins: Though our paths may be different, our goals are the same. In order to protect the weak, I seek to destroy evil. I am Retribution."

Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lhaym/advanced

Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?)

What I am wearing on the armory.

Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)

Yes

Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)

If you're using WoWModelViewer -> Select 1H special -> frame 219. It almost looks like my avatar is crossing her arms with her Quel'Delar facing outward. If you can get a similar or better pose, by all means use your artistic intuition.

General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)

Bathed in yellow light and a little fire.

Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)

Bonus points if you can really make my avatars eyes and the runes in the Quel'Delar pop visually. Again use your Judgment (lol) and intuition.
    I'd like to give this one a go, might take a couple of days, since the working week is about to begin again, but I'll try not to take too long!

Legacy Esports ☾ Frostmourne

Armory

Ohhh. yep, that could be it. I have it attached to live. So, I guess that'll have to be the distinction. Stickn, if you don't mind waiting.. I can see if Tuesday (when 6.1 goes live) makes any difference, and if it works, I can do the Mythic set. But if it doesn't, I'll do the T6. Does that sound okay? (unless someone else wants to claim!)
    That sounds lovely, I appreciate your efforts

That sounds lovely, I appreciate your efforts
    Okie! Then consider this request claimed, in one fashion or another. ^.^

Anyone else having trouble with WMV loading WoW at the moment? Everything seems to be up to date at the moment for me.

I have tried with World of Warcraft open, with it closed and logged out of battle.net client.

EDIT: *shrug* Seems to be fixed after opening the .exe as Administrator.
    Last edited by Zoseph; 2015-02-22 at 08:05 AM.

Legacy Esports ☾ Frostmourne

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    I have mine attached to PTR and can just get one colour of t17. So seems a bit random, not sure if it's a US/EU thing. Used to be a point where you needed a US client for wmv to work properly.
    But I guess with it still being in beta you never now what exciting bugs can come up.
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2015-02-22 at 09:24 AM.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd