Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Amuno.
    Thanks for helping out, but bad requests don't deserve anything better than MS paint. Please refrain from making them anything decent, unless they provide a decent enough request.
    Only certain artists have the models at the moment, and since they can't be discussed about on the forums, you'll have to be patient.
    We go through hundreds of requests. There are plenty that have been skipped. Just PM and artist and it shall be done.
    Try again.
    You're no moderator, and you're work isn't much more than background placement with border affects. Some people might prefer that style, as simple as it may be. All artist start somewhere.

Only certain artists have the models at the moment, and since they can't be discussed about on the forums, you'll have to be patient.
    Thank you!

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by RakuRaku
    You're no moderator, and you're work isn't much more than background placement with border affects. Some people might prefer that style, as simple as it may be. All artist start somewhere.
    Uh...and you look like an idiot for not reading the first post!
    Amuno addresses this every 10 pages or so.
    And on page 913 I talked about this. So read that first.
    If it doesn't apply to you, and no one picked up your request, that sucks. '

Why is there in increased number of complains on request skips?

Deleted

Updated my sig on the Rhonin Diaries site because Kanni's evolved from a RP shammy alt to a Troll druid placeholder. ;D

I dig the tiger paw.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette
    Uh...and you look like an idiot for not reading the first post!
    What?

Try again.
    How was his request not acceptable? I've seen plenty of requests alot worse than him get good signatures. Really, all you need to do is choose a backround and put them in a cool stance, if your too lazy to do that, then you shouldn't comment, because some people do put the effort in.

Quote Originally Posted by RakuRaku
    What?
    6. For the love of Elune: Do not bump your posts.
    I understand it is not easy waiting for your request to be picked up while you see so many other creations being made around you, but bumping your post is NOT the way to go. It will only clutter and explode the thread, and it will not make your request go any faster. Should you see your post drown in the sea of pages, please send a kind and polite PM to one of the people working on other requests. Obviously, there is no need to spam us, so one PM to one person will do. If you see other people bumping their post for no legitimate reason, use the report function. For more information on bumping posts, please review: the forum guidelines and this post by Dinnerbone.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-...79/#msg1144479

ya dig?

Quote Originally Posted by Ithrius
    How was his request not acceptable? I've seen plenty of requests alot worse than him get good signatures. Really, all you need to do is choose a backround and put them in a cool stance, if your too lazy to do that, then you shouldn't comment, because some people do put the effort in.

You know what? It's not even about the crappy request.. If no artist wants to do it..no artists wants to do it. It's simple as that. We don't have to do every request, we don't want to do every request. If it's skipped over, deal with it. Or learn to photoshop yourself.

10+ Year Old Account

Wow Nicolette and LRCollier! You got some talent! I'd love one of your signatures if possible!
    My Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Thundertom
    I'm a male Gnome prot warrior. If possible I'd like the pic to emphasize this. I'm weilding Last Word (http://www.wowhead.com/item=50179) (With Mongoose, which might be a nice contrasting color, I'm no pro tho ;-) )and Icecrown Glacial Wall (http://www.wowhead.com/item=50065)

If possible I'd like to be wearing tier10 armor with the helm visible (because I just think t10 looks awesome on a warrior)
    Colors; Well fire would be captain obvious, but I think it would go well withe the t10 warrior colors? If you disagree some metal-ish rusty stuff would be sweet.

Just having Thundertom in the pic would be enough.

I hope I'm not too picky or provided too little info, if so, lemme know.

Cheers in advance!
    Warlock (SL main)

Quote Originally Posted by Nevad
    PM request:

Major Props. Very happy to have this kickass signature.

Try again.
    if my English would be better I would try it again

Thanks for helping out, but bad requests don't deserve anything better than MS paint. Please refrain from making them anything decent, unless they provide a decent enough request.
    I can see where you're coming from here, where you don't want to be flooded with one-lined requests.. but at the same time just because someone can't articulate themselves properly or get across an image they have in their head to words, doesn't mean they don't deserve a sig.

I personally like freedom, and a one-lined request gives me a TON of freedom. Freedom to be creative. I don't know about you, but I don't like scripted creative.

I, like you and everyother person in this thread have the choice to pick a request. If you don't think their post is worthy of a sig, then don't do it. Skip over it. Just don't tell me what I can and cannot choose to make.

| OPEN PM Requests | Siggy Gallery |

Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix
    i would love you forever ^_^ ill PM the dude i PMd first thought

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1108/checkmix.jpg

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/3435/randaagulf.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by smabell

Hope you like it! <3
    Thankyou muchly

i would much appreciate if someone could make my signature http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...s&cn=Elianeria

i would like i close up of her with full t10 in shadow form in a preying position with a background that goes well with shadow form. just my name and guild is all that is need to be on it. tyvm

You know what? It's not even about the crappy request.. If no artist wants to do it..no artists wants to do it. It's simple as that. We don't have to do every request, we don't want to do every request. If it's skipped over, deal with it. Or learn to photoshop yourself.
    You obviously didn't read what I was quoting. If Amuno doesn't want to do a request because it doesn't tell us exactly what she needs to do for lack of obvious creativity or laziness, then he/she shouldn't comment on it, saying that it's too poor. If she doesn't want to do it, thats fine, I agree, she shouldn't do it. But try learn my whole post next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithrius
    You obviously didn't read what I was quoting. If Amuno doesn't want to do a request because it doesn't tell us exactly what she needs to do for lack of obvious creativity or laziness, then he/she shouldn't comment on it, saying that it's too poor. If she doesn't want to do it, thats fine, I agree, she shouldn't do it. But try learn my whole post next time.
    I did read your whole 2 sentence post..
    I was saying it doesn't matter because we're doing the work and we can pick an chose.

Edit for...I really don't really need to respond to you because you're a nobody in this thread. You're not an artist..and you're not a mod.

I did read your whole 2 sentence post..
    I was saying it doesn't matter because we're doing the work and we can pick an chose.

Edit for...I really don't really need to respond to you because you're a nobody in this thread. You're not an artist..and you're not a mod.
    Its for reasons like this Somnio got banned Nico..

If you dont want to do the Sig for that person.. Just ignore it? Why even risk getting banned for trying to make a point?

Quote Originally Posted by Xarfai
    Hi, I'd like to submit a request

my old Signatur (Wrestling) is a little bit big and boring!

Now the Facts :

if possible i want 2 chars in it

Name : Deumus
    Race : Gnome
    Class: Rogue

Name Lairon
    Race: Gnome
    Class : Warrior

the Guildname : Bis zum Tod in the upper Part and the 2 Character Names in the lower Part of the Signature please.
    Lairon with and Deumus without his Helmet on.

Thanks!
    I hope you like it:

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone
    I hope you like it:

great work, thank u very much !

Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom
    Wow Nicolette and LRCollier! You got some talent! I'd love one of your signatures if possible!
    My Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Thundertom
    I'm a male Gnome prot warrior. If possible I'd like the pic to emphasize this. I'm weilding Last Word (http://www.wowhead.com/item=50179) (With Mongoose, which might be a nice contrasting color, I'm no pro tho ;-) )and Icecrown Glacial Wall (http://www.wowhead.com/item=50065)

If possible I'd like to be wearing tier10 armor with the helm visible (because I just think t10 looks awesome on a warrior)
    Colors; Well fire would be captain obvious, but I think it would go well withe the t10 warrior colors? If you disagree some metal-ish rusty stuff would be sweet.

Just having Thundertom in the pic would be enough.

I hope I'm not too picky or provided too little info, if so, lemme know.

Cheers in advance!
    I guess I'll claim this. I'm bored.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!