Hi I dunno who's still doing these but I would love one as well.

Name: Dracal
    Realm: Destromath

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...math&cn=Dracal
    (no helm pls)

If I could, I'd like to have him in a dark redish - brown theme. I'd like to have that worn feel kind of like Hippohs signature is if you can see that. Anyways thanks in advance for whomever does it

Quote Originally Posted by ManaMoon View Post
    Hi I dunno who's still doing these but I would love one as well.

Name: Dracal
    Realm: Destromath

If I could, I'd like to have him in a dark redish - brown theme. I'd like to have that worn feel kind of like Hippohs signature is if you can see that. Anyways thanks in advance for whomever does it
    Sent PM since I can't post the image here.

Accepting PMs aswell.Queue time: unknown. Some of my work:

BETA CLUB!

Smile

There is alot of talent in this thread!I'd like to request a signature. Im not very creative so im going to slightly really on you to design it. Some information I do have my characters name is Tehtree, hes a feral druid(I do know that i want him to be in the brown version of tauren cat form and his normal form in it), and im also in the guild backlash. I would like the background color to be a greenish nature'y kind of look to fit along with the druid theme. thanks in advance alot of you guys really are amazing artists!

I would really like to have a signature designed by you

Character:
    Name: Domilol
    Guild: Nocturnis Sanguinis
    Realm: EU - Nefarian

I'm not really creative^^... so i have at the moment no idea how my character should look... maybe you find a good angle for my signature
    The background would be nice with some green elements like flashes or smthng and a black background... so it would look like the items I'm wearing with this character

So thanks already for reading my post and maybe make my signature

Quote Originally Posted by Tehtree View Post
    There is alot of talent in this thread!I'd like to request a signature. Im not very creative so im going to slightly really on you to design it. Some information I do have my characters name is Tehtree, hes a feral druid(I do know that i want him to be in the brown version of tauren cat form and his normal form in it), and im also in the guild backlash. I would like the background color to be a greenish nature'y kind of look to fit along with the druid theme. thanks in advance alot of you guys really are amazing artists!
    ill do this one, but i need a few things from you...

1. What gear do you want, cuz u logged out in pvp gear, if u want t10 just let me know
    2. any words on the sig other than ur name and ur guild?

---------- Post added 2010-06-28 at 01:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Domithé View Post
    I would really like to have a signature designed by you

Character:
    Name: Domilol
    Guild: Nocturnis Sanguinis
    Realm: EU - Nefarian

I'm not really creative^^... so i have at the moment no idea how my character should look... maybe you find a good angle for my signature
    The background would be nice with some green elements like flashes or smthng and a black background... so it would look like the items I'm wearing with this character

So thanks already for reading my post and maybe make my signature

Here ya go....let me know if you want anything changed
    Last edited by talreno; 2010-06-28 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehtree View Post

Hope you like it

BETA CLUB!

Quote Originally Posted by Wort View Post

Hope you like it

i did say i would do it.....if your going to take one of the ones from the thread at least say it so evry1 doesnt do their own...

currently taking PM's
    Last edited by talreno; 2010-06-28 at 03:56 PM.

the background a bit darker and 264 set shoulders pls .. logged out with the wring shoulders :/

Hey oktavia didnt i make you a teribad sig when you asked for a spell effects? and i hate spell effects -__-

Quote Originally Posted by talreno View Post
    i did say i would do it.....if your going to take one of the ones from the thread at least say it so evry1 doesnt do their own...
    I was already making a signature when I noticed your post. Im sorry

BETA CLUB!

Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix View Post
    Hey oktavia didnt i make you a teribad sig when you asked for a spell effects? and i hate spell effects -__-
    No you made me a screensaver. Still using it too.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like a blood elf female death knight in full Sunwell loot if possible, the meele one, it has a red tone to the set. The weapon would be Apolyon, the Soul Render, the tabard being the Shattered Sun Offensive Tabard.; and for the background I would like it to be the Shadowmoon Valley sky, and put the name Diabló - 70 Twink in there somewhere. Also, don't have the helm showing, have a pony tail with the color orange. Sorry if this is asking too much.

Feel free to add anything you want that would make it look better, thanks for doing this, if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Domithé View Post
    the background a bit darker and 264 set shoulders pls .. logged out with the wring shoulders :/

your right i hated it lighter too...

Here is a sig i made for my pally, but if anyone wants it I can change the name and guild.....let me know

---------- Post added 2010-06-28 at 04:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Team Frosty View Post
    I would like a blood elf female death knight in full Sunwell loot if possible, the meele one, it has a red tone to the set. The weapon would be Apolyon, the Soul Render, the tabard being the Shattered Sun Offensive Tabard.; and for the background I would like it to be the Shadowmoon Valley sky, and put the name Diabló - 70 Twink in there somewhere. Also, don't have the helm showing, have a pony tail with the color orange. Sorry if this is asking too much.

Feel free to add anything you want that would make it look better, thanks for doing this, if you can.
    this is better as a pm to a certain artist i think....and when you pm it make sure to add every piece of gear you want...like name of it. This just makes is SOOOO MUCH EASIER

Quote Originally Posted by talreno View Post

your right i hated it lighter too...

Here is a sig i made for my pally, but if anyone wants it I can change the name and guild.....let me know

---------- Post added 2010-06-28 at 04:28 PM ----------

this is better as a pm to a certain artist i think....and when you pm it make sure to add every piece of gear you want...like name of it. This just makes is SOOOO MUCH EASIER
    Thank you very much =)

Some really nice works there, i might actually consider doing some sigs of my own when i see this, you know, taking up the old PS spirit :P

Quote Originally Posted by Team Frosty View Post

if you follow my Pm out line in my sig i can do it. (and then send it to me)

here are a few more that i've done....if you want them just pm me and i can add your info

Last edited by talreno; 2010-06-28 at 07:44 PM. Reason: added more examples

Heres a sig I made for a friend and remember guys I am taking pm request so if you wnat one just pm me and make sure you give me enough info

PM Request: