Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Quote Originally Posted by Amstelkid
    Another one DONE.

What's the point in adding "made by amstelkid" when you're giving something away as a 'gift'?

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker
    What's the point in adding "made by amstelkid" when you're giving something away as a 'gift'?
    Good point, that's like buying someone a new hat as a gift (for example) and sticking a note on it "bought by mrIbuyhats"
    Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.

ok my 1st post is back on like page 70 somthing and just wondered of anyone is intrested in making me a sig, id like it to be a male dwarf warrior in full t8.5 with a wall of terror sheild and a broken promise eqiped and have the arathor battle tabard with brown hair/beard aswell and in like a roaring stance with the words Bigmits,Ragnaros-EU somewhere,and would like the theme to be like black and orange abstract please

would be greatful if someone took up my sig for there next lil project

thanks
    bigs

o also id like a avatar version aswell please for the multiple forums i use well only mmo really lol
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Wait... There are black people in China? You learn something new everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Kids are the worst STD you can catch.

..you mean you don't put a huge sign with your name to every christmas present that you give?

Quote Originally Posted by Dandone
    ..you mean you don't put a huge sign with your name to every christmas present that you give?
    on the box yes, but no on the item itself..

i think its to mark it as his own work so no one can claim it as their own like when artists put their signatures at the bottom of paintings to show who its done by
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Wait... There are black people in China? You learn something new everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Kids are the worst STD you can catch.

Hey guys,

First of all awesome work on the signatures of each person so far!

I would like to request 2 signatures if possible:

Signature 1:

Characters:

Donttouchme, gnome female warrior (arms)

Donttouchme, human male paladin (retri)

Guilds:

Both in Project Mayhem

Server:

Skullcrusher

Battlegroup:

Cyclone

Background:

Doesnt really mather I would say feel free to make something sick aslong as the background + chars look like you dont want to touch em :P

Signature 2:

Only my Paladin with Full Rank 14 gear including the Rank 14 2h sword, background something which symbols alliance!

Sorry to ask for 2 signatures at once, I hope you guys will be able to make them.

Greetz,

DTM (Donttouchme)

Hey all.. I alredy posted here, but no one maked the avatar to me so i will make a new one. Btw you all make awesome avatars
    Name : Riflemancho
    server : Neptulon EU
    Ok i am a Dwarf hunter I want to see my Dwarf in t8.5 in the Mountains in Dun Morogh in some high place in the mountains . It wil be lovely to be with Lotrafen, spear of the damned or some big polearm . And 2 white bears left and right from him Thanks
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

are you kidding? people are putting a lot of time and effort in this... for free. they should be very much respected for doing this. however no one actually gives them credit by mentioning who did this sig... so its very much appropriate to write it on it then...

and concerning gifts... take one, turn it around, look at it. what do you see?

right... the product name, trademark probably, "made in china" , if someone created it personally... his name. and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by Nevor
    are you kidding? people are putting a lot of time and effort in this... for free. they should be very much respected for doing this. however no one actually gives them credit by mentioning who did this sig... so its very much appropriate to write it on it then...

and concerning gifts... take one, turn it around, look at it. what do you see?

right... the product name, trademark probably, "made in china" , if someone created it personally... his name. and so on...
    i think most ppl puts it under like Made by , hmm lets say Undertaker etc

Lolainas Sig as requested, or close enough anyway

Oh and as for putting your name on your work, im against it, I find it pretty big headed, and usually unneeded, firstly it makes the Sig crowded and ugly and secondly, if your still signing your own work, youve got a lot to learn and the chances are, no ones gonna rip ya off and say its their own.

I like to add tags to my 'art' :
    Haters always gonna, 'Hate'.

Edit: I like cheese.

Deleted

I've actually had people asking me to sign my work, which is rather flattering ^.^ I can see the for and against sides about signing your work, not sure what side I'm on.. so i'll sit here in the middle /sit.

Lets not turn this into an arguement however, its meant to be a nice thread *hands out cookies*

it's pretty cool you guys are doing this for people thanks

I'd want something like this
    http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/6339/3chars.jpg - minus the specs

Colors(preferably any combination of): White/Grey, Blue, Black, Red
    and on the top middle have it say "Immune - Magtheridon US"

here's some pics of the chars
    http://www.picsend.net/images/54368W...509_123009.jpg
    http://www.picsend.net/images/54064W...509_123725.jpg
    http://www.picsend.net/images/547295...509_124514.jpg or http://www.picsend.net/images/796812...509_124221.jpg

Thanks in advance!

http://arenasong.ytmnd.com/ ~~

Wow! i really admire your work here. Really fresh an creative.

May have idea for a sig for myself

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmits
    i think its to mark it as his own work so no one can claim it as their own like when artists put their signatures at the bottom of paintings to show who its done by
    This
    Haters always gonna, 'Hate'.

Quote Originally Posted by Omgasm
    Oh and as for putting your name on your work, im against it, I find it pretty big headed, and usually unneeded, firstly it makes the Sig crowded and ugly and secondly, if your still signing your own work, youve got a lot to learn and the chances are, no ones gonna rip ya off and say its their own.
    well, if people would give the artists credit, no one ever would have put it right on the sig itself i cant actually find a lot of newly created sigs where the artist is mentioned e.g. in a text below it written by the user.

about signing creative work... every single piece of art has a signature on it. visited a museum, yet? a picasso would be worth nothing without the signature

art is not just about being creative but also about being known. the same goes for playing wow... dont you want to be succesful, to be known for killing boss x in a short time, showing off your epixx? there really is no difference did you complain to ensidia for being known? i bet not...

maybe a solution would be to add a copyright notice below the sig, but still in the picture file.

Got down to making my own signature.. ^_^

Will take a look at some requests in the coming days..

On a side note, looking at some of the other contributions have refreshed me on all the neat little tricks that can be done in PS. Really enjoyed contributing and learning from everyone.

Tanking Signature

I've really loved the work I've seen so far. Having recent had my account re-activated *Due to me losing my e-mail password* I'd love to have one of these great signatures made for me!

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ll&n=Formatted
    Sologon "If the Healer's have mana, I didn't pull enough" or "If you feel like your in control, pull more" Something like that
    I'd love my name and maybe the realm on it. Depends how much you can fit in.

This would be a huge favour and i'd be in your debt.

Thanks Formatted!!