Resolution: 1920x1200

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ovxjr/advanced

Gear set: Warlock Challenge Mode (Betrayer Set)

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: I really have no preference, will explain more below

General colour scheme: Just the nature of the set, Green smoke/ and green fire/etc

Any extras:

I was looking for a background, black with a circle (similar to the circles around the characters that this artist uses: http://paraspriteful.deviantart.com/...aper-361695242) with my warlock in the middle. I want his eyes/the horns on his helmet and shoulders glowing green (similar to the smokey aura they have to begin with, just a heavier/more glowy version.

If possible I was wondering if the wing model (http://i.imgur.com/GMS8GkK.png) can be used, in WoWModelViewer I believe it is called Fotf_ or something similar to that with them wrapped around my character such as in this image: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs42/i/20...y_Ironshod.jpg and give the wings a green aura of sorts

Also, if at all possible I would like a version of just the warlock cut out in an iphone background resolution, I think it is 640x960 but I'm not entirely sure (thats what I found from google)

Thank you ahead of time if anyone decides to pick this up. If anything was unclear feel free to PM me and I will reply asap.
    Last edited by Novx; 2013-05-16 at 03:19 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I had to dig through at least three days worth of requests to find a female pandaren since I was itching to do a sig, but I found one. I hope you like it.

I'm guessing that the "I hope you like it" is a rethorical question, becuase what you've just done is nothing less of perfection. I love it!
    Thank you very much for finding my request burried in others, and taking your time doing this masterpiece!

Deleted
    Wow, so much talented people in here! I would love to request an avatar + signature, if possible?

Signature + Avatar

Visible text: Royden
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu. battle. net /wow/ en/ character/ darkmoon-faire/ Royden/ simple
    If the armory dosen't help much, I also fixed a screenshot! dl. dropboxusercontent. com/ u/ 57287046/Roy1.png
    Gear set: T5 would be lovely
    Helm visible: No preference
    Your pose: No preference, maybe either just something worgen'ish, or just him being all in some thoughts
    General colour scheme: Royden is a worgen harvest wizard (is it the masculine form of harvest witch?) So, something relating to that
    Any extras: I am not too picky. Maybe leaves/crops? Or maybe a moon in the background?

Thank you so much in advance!

Afternoon, everyone!

After hesitating for quite a while, I've decided to give making some signatures for people in this thread a go. Been practicing on my own guildies so far, and after finishing a wallpaper yesterday that I'm kind of proud of, I figured I might as well give it a shot.

Here are some examples of stuff I've made:

And the wallpaper I mentioned (Click for full size):

Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like me to give your request a go, I'll do my best. Feedback is also much appreciated.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by thetinylittleowl View Post
    Wow, so much talented people in here! I would love to request an avatar + signature, if possible?

Signature + Avatar

Visible text: Royden
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu. battle. net /wow/ en/ character/ darkmoon-faire/ Royden/ simple
    If the armory dosen't help much, I also fixed a screenshot! dl. dropboxusercontent. com/ u/ 57287046/Roy1.png
    Gear set: T5 would be lovely
    Helm visible: No preference
    Your pose: No preference, maybe either just something worgen'ish, or just him being all in some thoughts
    General colour scheme: Royden is a worgen harvest wizard (is it the masculine form of harvest witch?) So, something relating to that
    Any extras: I am not too picky. Maybe leaves/crops? Or maybe a moon in the background?

Thank you so much in advance!

Claimed. I'd like to give this one a go, if that's alright with you! If you don't like it when it's done, you're free to re-request, I wouldn't mind! I'll probably have it done tonight!

Edit: Finished! Here you go, hope you like them!

Last edited by Sugarpixie; 2013-05-16 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Added finished signature and avatar!

Wow, lots of nice wallpaper there
    Wanna request one as well

Wallpaper

Resolution: 1920x1200

Visible text: Teronk

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../teronk/simple

Gear set: Hunter T15 normal (the green one)

Helm visible: Yep

Your pose: No preference

General colour scheme: Prefer in a nice peaceful forest like Jade Forest, or anywhere in Pandaria

Any extras: Add a direhorn pet if possible
    This one would be nice
    http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/triceratopsblue.html

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Bubbles, corn, whatever! It's a very pretty signature Riv, love it <3
    Thank you sweetie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'm guessing that the "I hope you like it" is a rethorical question, becuase what you've just done is nothing less of perfection. I love it!
    Thank you very much for finding my request burried in others, and taking your time doing this masterpiece!
    Great! I'm always glad when the requester likes it.

A little bit of selfishness on my part because pandaren females always "work" for me when other races are just meh.

Signature:

Visible text: Name, Title, Spec (Prot), Guild and Server
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: // us.battle.net /wow /character /gallywix /Leonell /
    Gear set: Ymirjar Lord's Plate, Lost Pavise of the Blue Flight. The Facelifter, Argent Crusade Tabard
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Is to define a pose in a signature?
    I'd better leave as you wish.
    General colour scheme: Something in shades of blue and black, preferably having to do with ice.
    I'm not DK but Northrend is the part I like most in WoWRaven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)
    Any extras: Any reference to my Guild. The symbol for example.

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1024x728
    Visible text: Name, Title, Spec (Prot), Guild and Server (in a single corner)
    “"My determination makes me indestructible."
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: // us.battle.net /wow /character /gallywix /Leonell /
    Gear set: Ymirjar Lord's Plate, Lost Pavise of the Blue Flight. The Facelifter, Argent Crusade Tabard
    Helm visible: Yes. The helmet is the best part of this set.
    Your pose: again what you best suits their needs.
    General colour scheme: Something Frosty. I have my character as a wall of ice that can not be pierced. (Game of Thrones)
    Any extras: A background resembling ICC and Northrend. A glimpse of the citadel, or meso Throne of Ice. I love that place and the campaign there is Epic!

My apologies for the English of Google and have not done right the first time.
    I hope you can help me because I have seen some very good work here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarpixie View Post
    Afternoon, everyone!

After hesitating for quite a while, I've decided to give making some signatures for people in this thread a go. Been practicing on my own guildies so far, and after finishing a wallpaper yesterday that I'm kind of proud of, I figured I might as well give it a shot.

Here are some examples of stuff I've made:

And the wallpaper I mentioned (Click for full size):

Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like me to give your request a go, I'll do my best. Feedback is also much appreciated.

Edit:

Claimed. I'd like to give this one a go, if that's alright with you! If you don't like it when it's done, you're free to re-request, I wouldn't mind! I'll probably have it done tonight!

Edit: Finished! Here you go, hope you like them!

Those are amazing! keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by AQrunnr View Post
    Hello everyone

I'm in need of a new signature when someone gets the time!

Visible text: Älec - In Omnia Paratus, Darrowmere
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%84lec/simple
    Claimed and done as I received a slightly different request via PM

Please note: My queue is still CLOSED, but I will pick up a request or two from the thread when I have time to work on something
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Hi there all, I decided to start learning to make signatures, I've made a few so far and just wanted any tips or feedback some of the experienced people here could offer:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarpixie View Post
    -Pictures of the avatar and sig-
    Oh my God, they are AMAZING - and fits him perfectly! With the crops and all, you can see that he truly is a harvest wizard! I will upload them right away, they are so great - thank you a many, many times!

Quote Originally Posted by Meganxo View Post
    Hi there all, I decided to start learning to make signatures, I've made a few so far and just wanted any tips or feedback some of the experienced people here could offer:

wow man rly rly nice!

haha i dont know how u all in this thread have that kinda eye for things like this, amazes me....

Looking for a Guild Signature/Avatar.

Visible text: Just my toon's name. Dulcet.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg369/rd9807/WoWScrnShot_ 042013_144022_ zps884ca015.jpg

Helm visible: No, thank you. I'd like just my cat form to be visable. She's a caramel-colored Tauren Druid.

General colour scheme: I'm looking for something dark. Such as black and/or dark red. An abstract look in the background.

Any extras: I'd like for her to look aggressive or cautious. If possible, I would love the Druid Crest in the background with my name. [Dulcet]. I'm not going to try to be too picky.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible text: Both of our names (armory link below)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...-peak/Naiomie/ & http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...evora/advanced
    Gear set: What we are wearing on the amory
    Helm visible: please (on both chars)
    Your pose: Anything that looks good tbh, your call!
    Any extras: Can half the wallpaper be the mage and the other the lock (me) like make his side all magey and my side all locky if it isn't too much hassle ^-^ I've saw one on here before with that style and it really looked amazing! Thank you for your time in advance <3
    Bump bump bump <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taktics View Post
    I put in a request about a week and a half ago, but my raiding situation has changed and so has my raiding character. New signature request to reflect this change, and also because there are SO MANY AWESOME PANDA SIGNATURES. Seriously. Love the close up captures of the expressions.

Signature:

Visible text: Shifou (in a color offset enough from the background to be read clearly)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hifou/advanced

Gear set: Would love the heroic version of T15 Monk Gear with Shado-Pan Assault Tabard. Love the coloration.

Helm visible: I'll leave this up to the artist. I think that not showing the helm might be better, as I'm a Panda, and their faces are too good to hide.

Your pose: No weapon visible. Leaving the pose up to the artist. Something Monk-like.

General colour scheme: I LOVE the jade colored signatures I've seen on a lot of monks. That being said, if you think it'll look better as something different to look better with the requested gear, then by all means, go bananas!

Any extras: I would love an avatar to go with this as well. Also, would it be possible to maybe get an extra one sized to cover a chatbox for streaming? If that's too much, then just the signature and avatar please
    This was pretty much PM'd to me, so...why not...

I realize it's not the heroic version of the gear but this version matched much better with the background color scheme you wanted. Plus, I liked it better. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    This was pretty much PM'd to me, so...why not...

I realize it's not the heroic version of the gear but this version matched much better with the background color scheme you wanted. Plus, I liked it better. :P
    This is seriously the coolest thing I've ever seen. And you said you didn't like working with male Pandaren But really. Really. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account

Request a Signature

Visible text: Rizor
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Characters name is Rizorqt On Stormreaver
    Gear set: Just what Im wearing on Armory
    Helm visible:Yup
    Your pose:Ill leave it up to the designer I just want to bask in your excellence!
    General colour scheme: Blood!
    Any extras: Something deathknighty, blood/frost/death so many colorful creations to forge!
    thank you so much <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I am incredibly happy with my current signature that I got from here a while back. Unfortunately, I've gone through a faction change and am now a troll, so it no longer matches my character. D: The lovely artist that designed my current signature has her requests set as closed, so I wouldn't want to be a pest. But I would LOVE a new signature from one of the lovely artists here, if they are not too busy.
    Visible text: Proxzy of the Nightfall
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...roxzy/advanced
    There seems to be a glitch that makes my hair disappear on the armory. It is the lightest white color. Here is a screenshot of the hairstyle I have in-game:
    http://i.imgur.com/LCJ501Q.jpg?1
    Gear set: I would like the Heroic version of the current tier (t15).
    Helm visible: No helm, please!
    Your pose: Pose isn't really a concern of mine, I don't really like the troll casting animations though. Unless you can make them look better than they look in game. :P
    General colour scheme: Just a color scheme that would match the tier. I'm thinking grays and purple around my character to represent shadowform. Although I don't mind at all if you go in a completely different direction.
    Any extras: I like the candle smoke and bells that go with my tier, so if you could implement that smokey type of theme, that would be great! I am a shadow priest, by the way, if that changes the theme you have going.
    1 week bump. :3 I changed a few things to try and make it easier/more approachable for an artist. If you'd rather do something completely different with it, that's fine too. I'd just like a signature for my troll.
    Last edited by sasslefrassed; 2013-05-17 at 04:11 PM.
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Deleted
    Visible text: High Warlord Varum
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Varum/advanced
    Gear set: No Helmet but the Rest the Hunters Challenge mode gear (Stuff on Armory) - Also Please could I be equiping the legendary Bow - http://www.wowhead.com/item=34334
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Shooting The Bow / any nice stance with bow
    General color scheme: A Light to Dark Green color scheme
    Any extras: A Horde Logo somewhere (green to match scheme prefferably)

Quote Originally Posted by thetinylittleowl View Post
    Oh my God, they are AMAZING - and fits him perfectly! With the crops and all, you can see that he truly is a harvest wizard! I will upload them right away, they are so great - thank you a many, many times!
    You are very welcome, I'm glad you like them. Time to get to 10 posts as fast as possible to be able to use your sig!