Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ildurnest View Post
    Thank you for your work!
    I have another request! =D

You see my avatar?
    < - There

I would like something very similar to that, same coloring, same black shade on the character, but instead of a human on a horse, an Orc on a netherdrake. Is it possible?

The picture can be any size, thank you!
    Sounds sexy...

Claimed!

Edit: Done.

Whole pic:

100x100:

Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2010-10-25 at 08:04 PM.

Deleted
    I would like to request a signature.

Name: Siluri
    Title: the Light of Dawn
    Class: Shaman
    Race: Female Draenei
    Gear: Shaman Sanctified T10 (277), the best would be LK 25 mace or casting Healing Surge

For the background I would like something shamanistic, like dark blue... some ICC like stuff
    Last edited by mmocfac0c86a29; 2010-10-25 at 09:15 PM.

Cool

Howdie people....
    With few tries i made this for my friends and myself

I would like to read your opinions

If anyone would like to give it a try the characters are
    Nightcrow-->Troll male rogue with tier10 264 ilvl and bloodvenom blade+scourgeborne waraxe
    Ieronymos-->Undead male priest with tier10 277 ilvl and royal septer of terenas II
    Sheepsgoboom-->Troll male mage with tier10 277 ilvl and Bloodsurge, kel'thuzad's blade of agony (277 ilvl)

Make a wallpaper for 1680x1050 widescreen
    The theme is up to you

Thanks for reading and thank to anyone that will try to make something

Free for anyone's taking .

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got a new editing program on my computer so I thought I'd start trying to make some signatures. Here's some I've worked on so far.

This is my signature for my guild's forums, this one I am very pleased with

Last edited by Kiretha; 2010-10-26 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Added More

PM wallpaper:
    Hope you like it

---------- Post added 2010-10-25 at 11:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nightcrow View Post
    Howdie people....
    With few tries i made this for my friends and myself

I would like to read your opinions
    I love this, seriously, only thing i can suggest is a little less of the crisp on the characters (the background/text/etc is awesome wit the topaz clean just the chars colours, I find, always dim down too much for my liking with it- I just select the char model and delete that space from my background well applied image and adjust the chars wit gradient maps or such, saying that tho, it matches the theme, and thats just my personal preference, but yh nice one
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems that whenever I get a website-generated sig, it ends up violating the sig rules here and gets removed. Thus, I would like to request a signature from one of the fine artists here.

Character name: Kokuri
    Class & Spec: Retribution Paladin
    Race: Blood Elf
    Title: Starcaller
    Realm: Dawnbringer-US

You don't have to include the realm, but I'd like her to be wearing the armor shown there. But I'd rather have Shadow's Edge shown rather than the current weapon, even though I haven't obtained it yet, if it's possible.

I would also like to have my hunter in the sig as well, if it will fit.

Character name: Karats
    Class & Spec: Marksmanship Hunter
    Race: Night Elf
    Title: Twilight Vanquisher
    Realm: Dawnbringer-US
    Gear: Current gear is fine.

These are my two "mains" so I'd love to find a way to have them both displayed, if you can!

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:

I had to look up 2 tutorials to finish the text. I was dedicated!
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Deleted

Red face

Hey all, been reading mmo champion for a long time, finally decided to register and actually use the forums. I noticed this thread and all the amazing sigs and thought I would try my luck getting a sig of my own!

Character name: Rinalis
    Realm: The Sha'tar
    Race: Gnome
    Class & Spec: Protection Warrior
    Title: Crusader
    Gear: Warrior t10 with Neverending Winter and The Facelifter. No helm on display please! I can't post links yet unfortunately...

Feel free to style it as you see fit. I have no preference on backgrounds or anything. Thanks a lot to anyone who puts the time into this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinalis View Post
    Hey all, been reading mmo champion for a long time, finally decided to register and actually use the forums. I noticed this thread and all the amazing sigs and thought I would try my luck getting a sig of my own!

Character name: Rinalis
    Realm: The Sha'tar
    Race: Gnome
    Class & Spec: Protection Warrior
    Title: Crusader
    Gear: Warrior t10 with Neverending Winter and The Facelifter. No helm on display please! I can't post links yet unfortunately...

Feel free to style it as you see fit. I have no preference on backgrounds or anything. Thanks a lot to anyone who puts the time into this
    Started doing some signatures again, a bit rusty but this is what I came up with

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

Hi gang.

Character name: Barnsiepoo
    Class & Spec: Retribution Paladin
    Race: Draenei
    Title: the Argent Champion
    Realm: Whisperwind-US

Would like to be in full T-9 without the helm and the Sharpened Obsidian Edged Blade. Back ground I would like to be a neutral color with yellowish highlights. Just my name in the photo. As for the other stuff I am open to the artists interpretation. Thank you so much in advance.

Edit: I almost forgot. J!NX made some Paladin t-shirts that had a really nice design on them. Please incorporate that into the signature. I'd post a link, but I can't for some reason.
    Last edited by Barnsiepoo; 2010-10-26 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Helm and symbol

Right i got one made a while back.Now we made a new guild and stuff so i was hoping for a new one

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&cn=Vaffel

Would like ^^ above with guildname : Quelm and Vaffel(chars name ) on it, Realm is Nagrand

For background ww.gothicwallpapers.net/Wallpapers-Gothic/gothic%20wallpaper%2041.jpg.html something like that, or in that "category"

Or mayby a hanging thing (the thing they used to hang ppl with in old days as background)hangmans noose i think its callede.

What goes for Fonts i dont care much tbh. i hope this is enough for a cool siggy artist
    Last edited by vaffel; 2010-10-26 at 09:57 AM.

Anyone heard from Geek in the last couple weeks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Name: Savagepaw
    Class: Druid
    Race: Tauren
    Gear: Full Relentless Gladiator Kodohide w/ Wrathful Gladiator's Blade of Alacrity and Wrathful Gladiator's Grimoire. No helm showing.
    Link: Savagepaw

Your choice of font and background. Make him look fierce. For he is the tree that bites back :>

<3's and internets in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

Sooooo beautiful! I love how smooth your sigs are.
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Sooooo beautiful! I love how smooth your sigs are.
    Thanks.

Also, the tutorial is almost done. Hopefully, you'll be getting it within the next few days, unless something else takes up my time.

is my sig, avatar and iphone wall paper to hard of images to create? or just nobody wanted to do mine, cause i asked like several pages ago and have heard nothing in this thread or in PM's. do i need to repost what i asked for or should i just contiune to wait around and hope they get made? sorry if that comes off rude or anything but i just want to know what i have to do to get them made.

Quote Originally Posted by Sioni View Post
    Resto-ey without tree form? I think I prefer the pvp one, but I really couldn't choose!

and I'm struggling with text, by far the hardest part for me... any tips?
    i really really love it thank you so much it`s fantastic

Hey guys i thought id take some reqests sigs only heres a link to a few of my old ones that ihave created ion the past.

http://milkdudz.deviantart.com/#/d30913i

PST with the following
    Character name:
    Class & Spec:
    Race:
    Guild :
    Last edited by milkdudz21; 2010-10-26 at 10:46 AM.

Finally got the freaking WMV to work!
    Open for requests again, same as usual - PM me something fancy, tickle me gooood.

Edit: Also, please note that I've deleted my entire inbox. If you sent me a PM earlier and feel that I missed your request, just PM me once more and I'll look into it.
    Last edited by Nacly; 2010-10-26 at 11:56 AM.