M'kay

Name: Tharonja
    Server: Thrall
    Race/Class: Troll Arcane Mage (So purple runes or something creative)
    Specifics: T8 Conq version, no Helm, Troll has Dreadlocks, Gray face paint, long tusks, and the gray Engi goggles

Please and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    There ya go, now tell me what town your small box is in!
    Ty! and my small box happens to be located in Salem atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    WOw hehe one of the very very few shadowforms ive seen that work fantastically!!

It would be great if you could do a tut on how you did it, its one thing i struggle with and I have to turn down when i get asked for shadowform
    i wouldn't even know how to start a tutorial for that! lol. i made a gradient map with purple to dark blue set to overlay, then merged it with the character layer. duplicated the layer, set it to multiply and turned the opacity down to about 80, i think. then i just played with a gradient style (purple and blues again) over some round 0% hardness brushes, forget what i set the layer to.. maybe overlay or color dodge. i put that behind my character to give off the glowy effect shadowform has.

mind flay i made from a gradient i shrunk, and the shadow orbs are from an in game screenshot on beta. same with archangel wings, although those i used the magnetic tool and outlined them. it took probably 2 hours of playing around with. hope that sorta helps!

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot thank you so much for the sig Tygera! ^^

Remember the signature rules, Ademptio. 500x100 and 50kb total is maximum allowed.
    It's currently too big, you'll have to remove something.
    Last edited by Nacly; 2010-11-14 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamsattack View Post
    i wouldn't even know how to start a tutorial for that! lol. i made a gradient map with purple to dark blue set to overlay, then merged it with the character layer. duplicated the layer, set it to multiply and turned the opacity down to about 80, i think. then i just played with a gradient style (purple and blues again) over some round 0% hardness brushes, forget what i set the layer to.. maybe overlay or color dodge. i put that behind my character to give off the glowy effect shadowform has.

mind flay i made from a gradient i shrunk, and the shadow orbs are from an in game screenshot on beta. same with archangel wings, although those i used the magnetic tool and outlined them. it took probably 2 hours of playing around with. hope that sorta helps!
    haha ok thanks <3
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Batpanic you are my HERO! <3

Quote Originally Posted by unreall View Post
    Batpanic you are my HERO! <3
    Batman! Bun dun duuun...

Also a sidenote: I've recieved some requests from people with the same nationality as myself. In the future, if anyone knows for a fact they're Swedish, please type in Swedish instead.

I was wondering how do you guys get your sigs in the middle of your signature window pane I suppose you can call it, I made my own signature was my first one I have ever made so I feel pretty happy about it accept the text.... lol

Had to change my main from a ret paladin (to many paladins in my guild QQ)

If anyone can make a male goblin rogue in T10 or T11

Name- Sateda
    Server- Stormscale

Kinda ot but anyone know of s free sig making program pretty please pm me

Ty <3

Quote Originally Posted by Yalemannec View Post
    I was wondering how do you guys get your sigs in the middle of your signature window pane I suppose you can call it, I made my own signature was my first one I have ever made so I feel pretty happy about it accept the text.... lol
    [ center ] signature here [ /center ]

If that was what you meant

Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    [ center ] signature here [ /center ]

If that was what you meant
    It sure is, Thanks

Deleted
    Hello guys, been browsing these forums for a while now and seeing a lot of your work spread across it, they're brilliant! Keep up the amazing work.
    If you wouldn't mind I'd take one!

Character: Retribution Paladin, Male Blood Elf.
    Text: Denge (Name)
    Preferably a darkish Signature with an amazing two hander and T11 armour, with helm.
    Would it be possible to inscribe the text onto the weapon?
    War background / abstract would be amazing.
    I'll leave it up to you, thank you in advance.

Edit:
    Just looked at Kenz's gallery and fell in love with d32g0f9 and d32cgwb
    Anything remotely close to those would be a dream.
    Last edited by mmoc9f52e6aeb5; 2010-11-14 at 01:37 PM. Reason: More Information

Deleted
    Ok, im back again and taking request, last 2 days i've been working on a complete website layout so you guys can send me requests again. If you did send me a request in the past 2 days, Please PM me once again so i can see who actually wants a signature.

---------- Post added 2010-11-14 at 01:15 PM ----------

Request:

Deleted
    PM Request:
    Last edited by mmoc77b1a09963; 2010-11-14 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Broken link

Looking for a signature for my main, a Holy Priest by the name of Shadue. You guys do some amazing work. Ive always wanted to post in this thread and ask so I guess here I am! Thanks a lot in advance!

name : Shadue
    Race Female Bloodelf
    Class: Priest - Holy
    Armor: T11 without Helm (if possible) if not possible, t10 is fine too XD
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndrius/shadue/
    Theme: Looking for something dark/shadowed - colored blue or black. perhaps an image of deepholm in the background. Text preferably to be white or grey.

BTW Kenz, I love your gallery! Great Work!
    Last edited by Littlespoon; 2010-11-14 at 12:56 PM. Reason: for clarification

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlespoon View Post
    Looking for a signature for my main, a Holy Priest by the name of Shadue. You guys do some amazing work. Ive always wanted to post in this thread and ask so I guess here I am! Thanks a lot in advance!

name : Shadue
    Race Female Bloodelf
    Class: Priest - Holy
    Armor: T11 without Helm (if possible)
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndrius/shadue/
    Theme: Looking for something dark/shadowed - colored blue or black.

BTW Kenz, I love your gallery! Great Work!
    Ill take this one then

Name: Feriad
    Class: Hunter
    Race: Nightelf
    Armor:Cata arena set if possible(no helm)
    Skin color: Greenish
    Background: You got open hands
    Optional: I would love to have my pet beside me if possible, a ghostsaber from northern part of Darkshore, by opening those cat figurines in ruins of mathystra

Thank you very much!