Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Moonkin model change idea.

the real question is why does shapeshifting increase your spell abilities
    http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/y...n101/Zival.jpg
    Your signature is in violation of the signature guidelines, and has been corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Ufalah
    All druid forms are terrible because they in no way reflect your character. Shadowform priests still get to see their sweet gear whereas I have to shift out between pulls to admire the ninja-druid my 7.5 makes me.

I hate my forms.

WTB forms that reflect gear.
    Or at least let us mount up... thats the one thing really that bugs me...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Theorycrafting and posting numbers on forums
    Not everyone is going to be an expert theorycrafter or mathematics expert, and we're not expecting you to be one in order to participate in these forum discussions. But also be honest about the fact that linking to someone else's work doesn't necessarily turn you into one either.

Was that too harsh? (Source)

i wanna be able to use nogginfogger in moonkin form and other forms again, that rocked in BGs.. could cast away without a huge target on our heads

Couldn't imagine a tauren turning into a night elf model dryad/keeper
    "Mitt Romney is a lot like the band Nickelback. They sell a lot of records but I don’t know anybody that has one."

your forgetting the fact the dryads/keepers is a race of people, not a animal...It would be like a tauren being able to form into a night elf at will, it wouldnt make any sense at all in the lore. IMO they just need to make moonkins look better graphic wise, and maybe give you the option of changing your skin colo like you get to do for new bear and cat skins, add a few more pixels in the form and its done I'd say

(yes i made this myself with Microsoft Paint in <2 min)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DaShaman
    I was about to say "What do keepers of the Grove and Dryads have to do with the Balance tree?" Then I thought to myself "What do Moonkins have to do with the Balance tree?" I don't know, it wouldn't seem to fit in my opinion. I do agree they need a form update, but maybe not a model change.
    How can you say that? Moonkins fit perfectly into Balance tree. They are night creatures, therefor they can cast Starfire and Moonfire and they are magical creatures so we can add Faerie Fire to that also. They are in touch with nature so they can cast Thorns and Entangling Roots. Keepers of the Grove and Dryads won't fit at all towards Druids. Especially the Keepers if you knew the lore then being a Druid will result in you getting Antlers and stuff and maybe in the end turn into one of them permanently, but you will never be able to take one of them as a form like Catform or Bearform. Malfurion Stormrage started to grow antlers when he got in touch with nature. So maybe at max level som day we will grow antlers

i drew up something similar a while cack, un happy with the laser owl/chicken, thought it should be more like this:
    http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-760188.html

Quote Originally Posted by zarthustra`````
    i drew up something similar a while cack, un happy with the laser owl/chicken, thought it should be more like this:
    http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-760188.html
    nice drawing there, kinda looks like a super hero or somthin tho. lol

Very nice art over there mate. Blizzard could realy have put more effort in the moonkin form in the first place instead of giving us something that already exists in the game. At least bear and cat have some differences compared to the rest of the bears and cats in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

I wonder if they'll ever redo Moonkin - tree - Travel form and Seaform skins.

If it ever happens , I doubt it'll be anytime soon.
    Why Not ^^

Just thought I'd chime in to agree that moonkin form is horrible looking - it's the one thing keeping me from rolling a druid myself, because I can't stand the thought of being stuck in the form of a fat, furry chicken whenever I'm not in town (the cat form is the only one I really like, but I prefer ranged DPS generally, so...yeah...).

the problem here, is that moonkin is moonkin. for blizzard to change the moonkin and say, oops, lets make you a dryad instead, is ludicrous.

Moonkins are fine, sure they could use a tweak or 2 in appearance, but druid form can't. Bears and cats are being implemented soon. Moonkins and trees after that.

Wtb a proper looking Wallruss and Deer form as swim form/travel form :/ Then we could atleast be able to move on land in maybe 70% normal speed? jumping while swimming shouldn't cancel the form-__-

Quote Originally Posted by Haibara
    Then we could atleast be able to move on land in maybe 70% normal speed?
    No (travelform/Flight form does this)

Quote Originally Posted by Haibara
    jumping while swimming shouldn't cancel the form-__-
    yes 100% yes
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Theorycrafting and posting numbers on forums
    Not everyone is going to be an expert theorycrafter or mathematics expert, and we're not expecting you to be one in order to participate in these forum discussions. But also be honest about the fact that linking to someone else's work doesn't necessarily turn you into one either.

Was that too harsh? (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by AK_47
    I wonder if they'll ever redo Moonkin - tree - Travel form and Seaform skins.

If it ever happens , I doubt it'll be anytime soon.
    Well im sure you read the Q&A but if not at the end it stated the guy who redone the Cat and Bear forms "LOATHED" Seaform and travel.. so thats def a no imo...

But i agree it needs some sort of change.. and why not make it to where you could reflect armor in BOOMkin form (i mean its really the only form where you could really reflect armor--if they thin'd it out a lil--would look off otherwise.. and might anyway wit the big BOOMkin noggin)? Sounds like a good idea.. Maybe thin them out with a color scheme change at the least.... But not going to lie BOOMkin is my fav form... just needs touched up..

15+ Year Old Account

Keeper of the Grove doesn't feel like an animal.