Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Runed Orb belts! help plz

I finaly got the 6 runed orbs from my guild and was wondering which belt to get. I am hit capped by over 25, and im expertise capped by 4 (aka at 30 expertise). Wouldnt the best belt for me be the mail one then or would i look like a total noob and get the plate one and try to replace a different expertise piece. Ty for your time.

Re: Runed Orb belts! help plz

The best and most accurate thing would be to get codeplex.com/rawr , load your character from the armory and see which combo gives the best DPS.
    If you don't get Rawr to work - what are your item options to replace?

Rawr says the best dps belt for me atm is the runed orb mail belt. The plate runed belt rawr says is even worse than my ignish belt since im so over exp cap. Check my toon out http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Crymeabubble and give me any suggestion about gear improvments.

Rawr is more accurate than myself. And why don't you play arround with some gear in rawr by yourself? I mean, it can't be that hard to click on a itemslot and see what else could fit in there.

And if you expect help, at least provide a armory link which is clickable :

belt of the titans fur sure, drop the expertise elsewhere. Once you drop it elsewhere the 6 runed orbs on the mail belt you used will be wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    belt of the titans fur sure, drop the expertise elsewhere. Once you drop it elsewhere the 6 runed orbs on the mail belt you used will be wasted.
    Are u sure though? I have amazing chest with expertise and weapon and ring so i really dont see how i can replace the expertise else where, and even if i can the mail belt u lose about 40ap but u gain alot of haste and alot of crit from it, which im lacking in that area. But then again str is always a pallies most wanted stat sooooo.

Keep the thoughts and suggestions coming and prove me wrong if i am!

I would do a couple of things first off switch Icewalker to Greater Assault, either get new bracers or enchant those ones with 50 AP, get rid of any non pure str gems there is no reason since you're a jc'er, the 21 crit meta is better since the 27 str gems are prismatic. As for the current expertise problem have you factored in whats gonna happen when you get a new weapon? You have some 10 man stuff so I would suggest Aesir's Edge from Hard mode XT 10 man.

Lose the worldcarver.

It sucks. And will suck worse in 3.2.

make belt of the titans, lose the world carver. Wear 5/5 t8 until you can replace the weapon ( i assume you have or can easily get the chest) to drop your exp down.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

15+ Year Old Account

man , get the plate belt , you will get other upgrades !

also, change your boot enchant to ap.
    Pondering returning.

Darkmoon Card: Greatness

Quote Originally Posted by BDF
    Darkmoon Card: Greatness
    that too. TBH, make the card before you make the belt.
    Pondering returning.

Deleted

Belt of the Titans of course.. don't expect that you will always stay capped in any stat. What I've learned is that never, ever sell away stuff that has hit/exp rating on it even if you are currently capped... your next upgrade might change things radically.

I would hve the Belt of the Titan's made and force your guild to do XT hard mode for http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45868. It isn't a difficult fight, it is a great weapon, and progression is progression, regaurdless of where you make it. ;D

Btw, gemming for anything other than Strength as a jewelcrafter is madness.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Quote Originally Posted by Horn
    I would hve the Belt of the Titan's made and force your guild to do XT hard mode for http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45868. It isn't a difficult fight, it is a great weapon, and progression is progression, regaurdless of where you make it. ;D

Aesir's edge finally dropped for my guild after 8 weeks.

Also, for JC'ers and non-jc'ers there's no reason to not gem for all strength.

Sirens tear much?

15+ Year Old Account

Adamson, did you not get Aesir's Edge or has the armory not updated yet? Or rather, is Earthshaper better? We have yet to get AE to drop, only 3 weeks on XT hard though. Nor has Earthshaper. Assuming you have both, which one is best? I'm assuming Aesir's, even with the ArP.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    Adamson, did you not get Aesir's Edge or has the armory not updated yet? Or rather, is Earthshaper better? We have yet to get AE to drop, only 3 weeks on XT hard though. Nor has Earthshaper. Assuming you have both, which one is best? I'm assuming Aesir's, even with the ArP.
    AE is slightly better due to the ArP, albeit to a small extent as long you hit cap elsewhere than weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Horn

Just thought I would warn you before someone else pushes you down a well.
    Daenerýs

“It's fear of the unknown. The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends everybody scurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, all that--it's all illusion. Unknown is what it is. Accept that it's unknown and it's plain sailing. Everything is unknown--then you're ahead of the game. That's what it is. Right?” - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    I think we've been killing XT hardmode for 7 or 8 weeks now, we've only seen one drop. That was last week and it went to our fury warrior. He's been using rune edge/betrayer for some time now, and it's a much better upgrade for him than it was me. So I'm sticking with earthshaper until we see aesir's again.