Poll: Which glyphs do you use as Restoration Druid?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

15+ Year Old Account

Restoration Druid glyphs

Hi people..

I have thought about which glyphs are most prefered for Restoration Druids. Almost all Druids have [Glyph of Swiftmend] together with [Glyph of Wild Growth], but the third choice is very different from player to player. I normally used [Glyph of Lifebloom], but after patch 3.1 Lifebloom became less used, so I thought I wanted try something new out. I think [Glyph of Innervate] could be descent, but I don't really need it. I am using Rejuvenatin alot, so I am thinking about trying it. What do you use?

Re: Restoration Druid glyphs

Quote Originally Posted by iLive
    Hi people..

I have thought about which glyphs are most prefered for Restoration Druids. Almost all Druids have [Glyph of Swiftmend] together with [Glyph of Wild Growth], but the third choice is very different from player to player. I normally used [Glyph of Lifebloom], but after patch 3.1 Lifebloom became less used, so I thought I wanted try something new out. I think [Glyph of Innervate] could be descent, but I don't really need it. I am using Rejuvenatin alot, so I am thinking about trying it. What do you use?
    Don't really resto much anymore but i always used Swiftmend / Rejuv / and Nurish i think. After the nerf to lifebloom like you i use it less and less and started using rejuv alot more. With the amount of raid healing going on anymore in raids the chance that it would proc a little extra hp to someone is always useful.

I am currently using Glyph of Wild Growth, Swiftmend and Nourish for PvE.

If you have 3 different HoTs on one target, that's a 18% bonus heal to Nourish, Wild Growth is our main AoE ability, so one more aditional target always helps and Swiftmend glyph is just great, because you don´t have to reapply your HoTs again and waste mana.

Swiftmend Wild Growth and Regrowth

Swiftmend is just great, it's a must as a rest druid. especially in raids.
    Wild growth is always in the top 3 of most healing done, so why don't "upgrade" it to do even more healing
    regrowth just because I hate nourish.
    Bios: http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/cailean/

[00:20] <+Marzenia> made awesomechicken last week
    [00:20] <+Marzenia> with zingiber
    [00:20] == Gungbroh has changed nick to Gungcleans
    [00:20] <Synthaxx> Yeah, same with me. Can't stand red meat.
    [00:20] <Mikesmit> who doesn't like chicken? I like breasts, and you, marzenia?
    [00:20] <Synthaxx> haha
    [00:20] <+Marzenia> well i can eat red meat, i am not crazy about it tho
    [00:21] <Mikesmit> shh Synthaxx, she might fall for it :P
    [00:21] <+Marzenia> I love breasts!

WG
    swiftmend
    nourish ( however tempted to go for rej for really hard fights where druids are only healer assigned to raids )
    nourish gets 20% bonus next patch in talents so probs is right choice for tank healing
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

swiftmend for all.

I use innervate as I never innervate myself.

wildgrowth and nourish i carry a stack of and swap between depending on what my job is at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesmit
    Swiftmend Wild Growth and Regrowth

regrowth just because I hate nourish.
    I can see why some people choose to take regrowth over nourish. For tank healing in particular. With another regrowth rolling, the bonus healing from the glyph is a constant, and regrowth can crit for a pretty good amount. However if you are spamming nourish like crazy there is potential for your hots to fall off, making nourish much weaker.

Regrowth=Dependent on 1 HoT

I think its been said, but Swiftmend is a necessity for all resto druids. After that, I use Wild Growth and Rejeuv, but I keep a stockpile of Rejeuv and Nourish with me depending on my role. When raid healing (the vast majority of time) I use rejeuv, but when I am assigned to tank heal, I use nourish. Nourish was actually more effective for me in Naxx than in Ulduar when I tank healed a bit more.

WG/swiftmend/nourish

the rejuv glyph is pretty worthless in a raid situation since people rarely sit below 50% health for any amount of time

Innervate is nice , and I would sub this one for the WG glyph if i chose to use it.

LB really lost it's luster in ulduar IMO, so using the glyph isn't as appealing to me. I still use the spell a lot, but mostly in a raid healing situation where the added time is not as needed/wanted.

The regrowth glyph is worthless with the addition of the nourish glyph, i don't know why people still cling onto this one. Nourish wins out in every way, plain and simple. Chain casting regrowth completely kills the hot component since you are resetting the hot timer with each application. Even with a single hot ticking on a target, nourish wins out.

The typical WG/Swiftmend/Nourish for me, however I've been thinking lately about carrying Rejuv glyphs with me to swap out for fights where I won't use Nourish as much (which is becoming most fights in 25 man Uld recently).

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Popular glyphs among 4,124 samples

Pop Major Glyph
    77% Glyph of Swiftmend
    39% Glyph of Nourish
    35% Glyph of Rejuvenation
    33% Glyph of Innervate
    29% Glyph of Regrowth

Pop Minor Glyph
    85% Glyph of Unburdened Rebirth
    54% Glyph of the Wild
    37% Glyph of Thorns
    35% Glyph of Aquatic Form
    24% Glyph of Dash

Source (scroll to bottom):
    http://quickarmory.com/stats/?c=Druid#Restoration

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by tofu_soldier

Pop Major Glyph
    77% Glyph of Swiftmend
    39% Glyph of Nourish
    33% Glyph of Innervate
    29% Glyph of Regrowth

Pop Minor Glyph
    54% Glyph of the Wild
    37% Glyph of Thorns
    24% Glyph of Dash

That said everything :/ Anyway, I think I will try out the Rejuvenation glyph and see if I feel some kind of boost, but I am fearing that people will generally be above 50% and then don't get any benefit. Maybe Innervate is good for Hard Modes. Anyway thanks for the info.

I use Swiftmend, Rejuv, and Wild Growth.

I don't use Nourish primarily because I don't have the 4 set t7 bonus, thus making it a lot less appealing to me.
    I also PvP as resto more than I PvE [bg's primarily till I'm full hateful], once I start doing arena again, I'll switch to pvp oriented stuff, but for now, these 3 glyphs are useful both in BG's as well as PvE which is why I use'em.

Quote Originally Posted by tofu_soldier

Pop Major Glyph
    77% Glyph of Swiftmend
    39% Glyph of Nourish
    33% Glyph of Innervate
    29% Glyph of Regrowth

Pop Minor Glyph
    54% Glyph of the Wild
    37% Glyph of Thorns
    24% Glyph of Dash

I find it very hard to believe that less than 29% of the resto druid population in the world is using the wild growth glyph. Especially considering that almost every response to this thread has said that they use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerelli
    I find it very hard to believe that less than 29% of the resto druid population in the world is using the wild growth glyph. Especially considering that almost every response to this thread has said that they use it.
    peeveepee

presume u mean for pve not pvp?
    I posted as pve..

Quote Originally Posted by Cerelli
    The quality of player that responds to threads in MMO-Champion would likely be a LOT higher than the average WoW player. If there was a way to exclude the list to those that do 25 man raids, then I think the percentage would be a lot higher, but when you consider that WG glyph is useless for 5 mans, useless for arenas, and mostly useless for 10 mans, and that many average players would think 'meh, one extra target, and you can only use WG once every 6 seconds anyway', it's not surprising to me that it's not higher up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

I personally use the rejuv, nourish, and LB glyphs. I have the four set t8 bonus so I'm mostly on raid heals spamming rejuv and WG when off CD, for those reasons I like the rejuv and WG glyphs. I rarely have a mana problem, so I don't need the innervate glyph which is why I use the nourish glyph because it adds a little bit more healing, especially when I HoT a tank to full right before he pulls the boss. But it all depends on your play style/gear/content.

Am using Swiftmend, Nourish (am mostly on tank watch with a pala these days) and *gasp* Innervate - the last mainly because, it commonly gets handed out to shaman and priest healers who can continue to do their work and still receive the full amount-possible.

Wild Growth is nice, numerically yes, but far too often in my experience at least , since it cannot be truly aimed, some of the targets are ones who weren't even hurt in the first place, or there being only 5p people close to the initial target. While nice, it does not come into play regularly enough, while all my chosen glyphs do. YMMV