Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 14 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Warlock UIs

So much black.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by Litemode

Love it!! Very clean,compact,functional UI.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfTheRood
    So much black.
    I could probably cut some of the black off the top bar but generally it's nothing I've ever noticed.

15+ Year Old Account

Oh god its like wide screen on a square tv

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by Litemode
    Any chance for a pic infight? :-)

Newest project. Inspired by Earthshockaz UI (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1680x1050.html).
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

My, rather bastardised, version of IshtaraUI - I made it more... er... Warlocky?

Not in combat:

In combat:

^ The unit frames to the left of my damage out, is my Focus (in this case: Archavon).

Deleted

Juwe trainer?
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

Just quickly looking at the first few pages and the last page, I notice that almost all these UIs have a lot of buttons showing. Why? Everyone claims that clicking is anathema to them and every UI that showed someone in combat included some type of cooldown monitoring addon. In my UI I have two buttons showing - immolate and shadowbolt - and they are only there so I can monitor spell school lockouts/range.

the big open space underneath my castbar is where grid would show up if I were in a raid. The UI is based off of DegausserUI with some personal touches of my own

[IMG width=300]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p135/caplicwf/WoWScrnShot_092609_014127.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Cherti
    Thinking about using this, one question though, where do you track CB/Conflag cooldowns? can't seem to find that.

Quote Originally Posted by Merckx
    Just quickly looking at the first few pages and the last page, I notice that almost all these UIs have a lot of buttons showing. Why?
    Many folks use OmniCC is most likely why.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Anduriel
    Thinking about using this, one question though, where do you track CB/Conflag cooldowns? can't seem to find that.
    I don't track CB/Conflagrate cooldowns because I already use OmniCC/OmniCC_Shine and additional a MSBT text message that shows me when the spells are ready (on the screenshot you can still see the fading message "Demonic Circle: Teleport rdy!" for example) but if you want to track the cooldowns just enable this option in the Ellipsis addon menu.

What you can't see on the screenshot is a special buff bar below the Pitbull player frame for buffs like Life Tap Glyph and Decimation...

It all looks very pretty, but the only problem I have with it is that it seems to crank your fps down by quite a bit, I don't have a screen of what i'm using at the moment, but it just seems like for raid stuff it's a little excessive imo. I'm one of those locks that could care less about what's going on with the raid in reference to who is dead. Nothing I can do about anyone else in the raid for the most part. That and it just seems like there are way to many timers going on there.
    On the other hand though, there are a few addon's there that I like and might adopt that would be slightly useful.
    Definitely going to get forteXorcist though, gherkin consistently raves about it so I'm assuming it's worth a shit.
    Destro crits are such a gamble for aggro sometimes....I find myself always saying, "Big crits no wammies...BIG CRITS NO WAMMIES"

Here is what i started to raid with...still needs work cause i just made it (trying to make recount blend in somehow)

and yes...im pvp;ing with pve gear...qq

[img width=300]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6302/picture1mc.png[/img]

Waiting on my http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...=ITD&body=MAIN to use this to its full potential

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyd534
    Here is what i started to raid with...still needs work cause i just made it (trying to make recount blend in somehow)

and yes...im pvp;ing with pve gear...qq

*image*

Waiting on my http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...=ITD&body=MAIN to use this to its full potential
    Your name is effing win!
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Jadè
    Your name is effing win!
    lmao ty...im starting to get that alot now...people just send me whispers saying how they like my name
    :-*

Anyone know what the name and purpose is for the big pink
    triangle cherti uses his UI ?

Deleted

Hi there,

the addon is called Power Auras Classic and it shows special debuffs and buffs through a symbol - like the big triangle you can see on the screenshot.

Only very important buffs and debuffs are shown as an icon - some smaller, some very important buffs also a little bit bigger so you can't overlook that you've a special buff or debuff
    ...unless you're blind or playing without a monitor. :P

I need to be able to see what is going on around meh