Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 53 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Warlock UIs

Did you feel offended? I didn't even mention Forte. In all honesty I think i deserve a hug! :P

But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account

You didn't mention it, its something I've been bouncing around in my head. Thought you should know (isn't knowing better than a hug?)

R.I.P. YARG

ok.... thumbnail fail on that last post so here is a link instead
    http://img405.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...110233623.jpg/
    addons are
    stuf
    Dotimer
    dbm
    azcastbar
    skada
    tidyplates
    grid
    kgpanels
    SBF
    omnicc
    power auras
    pminimap

typically runs 10-12mb in raid

comment please!

btw thanks so much to everyone contributing to this thread, i discovered so many awesome addons from this!

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891
    Still not finished Art is one thing but to get it to actually work good is another ^^

edit: I 'll prob. release a working unitframe addon when blizz implented the shard bar i hate to make it all over when cata hits.
    And a separate addon for the mainactionbar in the same style.
    If you do that - it would make my hard time of picking between my shaman, warlock or rogue an easy choice ^^,

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    Dear Bakis

Next time I redo my UI (soon), I will be dropping Forte forever. My reasoning is that if I don't know to watch for something then I will learn about it sooner, and make myself a better player on my alts. Forgive my prior indiscretions.

~Gherkin
    Every time i redo my UI I consider replacing forte, and then I think of Bakis and I leave it as it is. I like to know that in some small way I'm contributing to his anguish.

15+ Year Old Account

Heheh that is not true!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

here is my lock UI nothing too special party shows up across the top of my screen

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...410_180913.jpg

thats my idle set up

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...410_180710.jpg

that is me in combat

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    Next time I redo my UI (soon), I will be dropping Forte forever
    I just gave LUI a try yesterday. It seemed pretty so i said why not. Bad part is it came with Forte.
    I figured as long as it's here i'll give it a try, see if anything changed from the last time i used it. I set it up the way i liked it and went into our friendly, casual, semi-pugged ICC25.
    Marrowgar - 6.5K... i figured misstimed Meta, boned a couple of times(even tho we got the achiv) extremly low figures but... i went on.
    Lady D - same. Found some excuses but moved on, i was starting to sense something was wrong
    This kept going untill after a Rotface enrage/wipe. We had a couple DC's there, 2 dps were under the tanks and i did... 7k. By staying in melee using everything and giving everything.
    I couldn't bare anymore so i changed to my old UI and did... 10.7k !
    Now i don't know exactly what caused that, the UI itself or Forte but Forte was the only thing "different" from my old interface so... FORTE SUX!
    @Gilagin I didn't even knew we had that many spells!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilagin
    here is my lock UI nothing too special party shows up across the top of my screen

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...410_180913.jpg

thats my idle set up

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...410_180710.jpg

that is me in combat
    MUCH... too... many... buttons...

You loose overview over your abilities 100%. Try to rebind most of them to Shift+, Alt+, CTRL+.

Not really an UI but something im working on:

Unit frames / maybe a mainbar later on.

Left: the warlock bar with petbar and right the target bar
    FANTASTIC LOOKING!

Any idea when you will be releasing it?

Using LUI v3 right now myself.

[img width=300]http://imgur.com/IHD8zl.jpg[/img]

Latest version of mine:

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by RakuRaku
    FANTASTIC LOOKING!

Any idea when you will be releasing it?
    SOON TM
    Still working on it, my laptop died on me :'( (dont know how ) i ordered a new power-adapter as soon as i get it i will continue my little project.

15+ Year Old Account

Still working on it, my laptop died on me :'( (dont know how ) i ordered a new power-adapter as soon as i get it i will continue my little project.
    If you want any help with it, pm me here or in-game on Rexxar-US @ Gherkin

R.I.P. YARG

I'll try to get screenshots of my UI, but i kind of forgot to. But I did get a video.

Video of my UI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEX2Dp5M-qY

It's a tweaked version of LUIv3

Looks like ill have to try this again...

http://yfrog.com/jpwowscrnshot051110233623j

addons are
    stuf
    Dotimer
    dbm
    azcastbar
    skada
    tidyplates
    grid
    kgpanels
    SBF
    omnicc
    power auras
    pminimap
    perror

and yes i know about the 'item isnt ready yet' spam. that is now gone. this was taken before i added a lot of stuff to perror.

PLEASE comment!!! i really really want to know what you guys think about my UI.
    and if the link doesnt work or something please say so...

Most Visible AddOns:

oUF_D3Orbs (there's some other stuff that goes along with this to make it work, plus I edited it a bit)
    Dominos
    Prat 3.0
    rActionButtonStyler
    rBuff
    rMinimap
    Necrosis
    Evl's Name Plates
    jExp
    Lynstats
    Omen3

If anybody who has skills editing add ons could take a look at the oUF_D3Orbs package and implement slightly thicker mana bars with numbers/% on them, I would give you a cookie.

Also, I really wish there was a way to resize hotlinked/thumbnailed images to fit the individual user's screen.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Savik
    Looks like ill have to try this again...

http://yfrog.com/jpwowscrnshot051110233623j

addons are
    stuf
    Dotimer
    dbm
    azcastbar
    skada
    tidyplates
    grid
    kgpanels
    SBF
    omnicc
    power auras
    pminimap
    perror

and yes i know about the 'item isnt ready yet' spam. that is now gone. this was taken before i added a lot of stuff to perror.

PLEASE comment!!! i really really want to know what you guys think about my UI.
    and if the link doesnt work or something please say so...
    Another one of the few UI's I've seen here that I like. Will look even more clean if you make your buffs be small icons under your portrait and by disabling the errorstext "item not ready" etc with the wonderfull addon pError that Gherkin tipped me about.
    Will enter daily hc now and take a ss.

[img width=200]http://i50.tinypic.com/fvdbx1.jpg[/img]
    Icons on top show the wonders of Power Auras.
    Also the way I show my buffs are pretty obvious, no need for huge default ones. Also filtered them so only buffs relevant to me are shown, for example no need for melee buffs etc.

Deleted

Nice Bakis - just a few changes needed:

1) You need to install MSBT, make sure it's fully unthrottled and using the default Porky's font, but scaled up to about size 48 font. For Best effect have all the scroll areas piled on top of each other in the dead centre of your screen.

2) Your buffs are displayed very clearly and neatly, but only in one place. you should duplicate your buff display at least three times, and distribute the results around your screen at random.

3) I'm not a big fan of your unit frames. I'd suggest switching to XPerl - you won't need to configure it at all.

4) You don't seem to have any artwork on there. I'd suggest that a big black strip, the full length of your screen and about 40% of its height, should run across the middle of the screen.

5) Debuffs and cooldowns are being managed by PA and Quartz, which is fine. I think you'll really enjoy the results if you were to uninstall both these addons and instead download a mod calle ForteXorcist. Again, I'd advise against configuring it at all.

Hope this helps.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ratskinmahoney
    Nice Bakis - just a few changes needed:

1) You need to install MSBT, make sure it's fully unthrottled and using the default Porky's font, but scaled up to about size 48 font. For Best effect have all the scroll areas piled on top of each other in the dead centre of your screen.

2) Your buffs are displayed very clearly and neatly, but only in one place. you should duplicate your buff display at least three times, and distribute the results around your screen at random.

3) I'm not a big fan of your unit frames. I'd suggest switching to XPerl - you won't need to configure it at all.

4) You don't seem to have any artwork on there. I'd suggest that a big black strip, the full length of your screen and about 40% of its height, should run across the middle of the screen.

5) Debuffs and cooldowns are being managed by PA and Quartz, which is fine. I think you'll really enjoy the results if you were to uninstall both these addons and instead download a mod calle ForteXorcist. Again, I'd advise against configuring it at all.

Hope this helps.
    God I only read ur title at first, then the sarcasm hit me! You tricked me