Thread: Warlock UIs

Page 72 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is relatively recent:

i.imgur.com/VPAJu.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by barran View Post
    hi all! this is my first post, i've to ask you sorry if my english looks bad. I've seen lots of videos of a warlock, the best warlock of my server and i've seen his amazing, imo, ui; i simply want to ask you a help to recognize his addons, especially the one for mana and health and the one that shows spell icons and tells you when to cast them. Thx in advance for your help, hope my post is quite compprehensible. I'll paste here the link: youtube.com/watch?v=pjlBrPBdcFE

P.S. i've to ask sorry to moderators if i have posted a video when i can't.
    Can't be sure about some of the additions without looking more carefully, but the more obvious elements such as the "orbs" etc are from Roth UI Diablo @ Wowinterface.

I'll look into it. But probaby in a month, since I am going to be out of town for a while
    That's mine btw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    Any feedback, thoughts, comments are appreciated.

I use Power Aura's pretty extensively. You may only see a couple there on the screen but I use it for boss debuffs as well with other important buffs I receive throughout a fight. Nothing catching or fancy. Just small and decisive with transparency.

The boss bar is used every so often (health bar on the right side of the screen). Everything else is standard.

Its clean and very informative for me.
    clean UI mate..mind posting addons u use?

Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrioception View Post
    ...so I wanted to prove to my buddy that Ryolith volcano paths don't go in absolutely straight lines and I screenshotted midfight.

What I saw terrified me XD Behold the ultimate warlock UI:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5...1611212213.jpg

The smallest bar on the left bottom is actually there mostly for Demo spec, but it's still handy as a dump when changing between PvE and PvP bars or fights like Alysrazor (where I can't click xD So I have to move my DoTs to some place bound :P).

...I should quit this game.
    I'm sorry, but that's BY FAR the WORST world of warcraft UI i have EVER seen. no comment oO .. how can you even play like that. incredibly bad ui

Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    Any feedback, thoughts, comments are appreciated.

http://i.imgur.com/3jzjX.jpg

I use Power Aura's pretty extensively. You may only see a couple there on the screen but I use it for boss debuffs as well with other important buffs I receive throughout a fight. Nothing catching or fancy. Just small and decisive with transparency.

The boss bar is used every so often (health bar on the right side of the screen). Everything else is standard.

Its clean and very informative for me.
    Pretty nice UI, seems like a TukUI build. Which UI are you running? Which addons are in use?

I use TukUI (standard with some changes) but man, love how yours look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatlock View Post
    clean UI mate..mind posting addons u use?
    Quote Originally Posted by Calabera View Post
    Pretty nice UI, seems like a TukUI build. Which UI are you running? Which addons are in use?

I use TukUI (standard with some changes) but man, love how yours look.
    It is actually a TukUI build. ElvUI with a lot of tweaks. It is a highly customizable UI.
    Bigwigs timers
    OmniCC for CD timers (the timers at the bottom)
    Skada
    Omen
    Power Aura's
    The Grid on the left is an option with ElvUI to show or hide.
    The DI mod is way outdated and no longer works. I milked it for as long as I could but it's toast now and not worth mentioning.

My UI: http://i.imgur.com/3jzjX.jpg
    Last edited by Palmz; 2011-11-15 at 04:28 AM.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

All my buttons are hidden except my main cooldowns conflag and chaos bolt right below me and my other miscellaneous cooldowns to my right that are all bound to my naga's numpad. use a power aura for ISF and the rest I haven't really touched. I'm a creature of habit and transitioning from the default UI was a huge step for me, so I left my target frame and player frame to keep me grounded, for lack of a better word.

And yes, my imp and I have the same name
    Last edited by gakpad; 2011-11-15 at 04:39 AM. Reason: me and my imp != my imp and i

Quote Originally Posted by gakpad View Post

And yes, my imp and I have the same name
    Bonding with your demons, I like it!

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/DTbTh.jpg
    And here's my UI.
    One thing i've changed is that I've installed buttonfacade for the buffs and short buffs(to the left of my unitframe)
    Last edited by mmoc3e8caab161; 2011-11-24 at 06:19 PM.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6...2115h50m18.png

Third Incarnation I think I've posted? Either way I update mine constantly :S

Deleted
    Here's my UI, all ready for 4.3!! Few more changes to make, but this is pretty much it!

http://i.imgur.com/R8KZz.jpg

I really love all the UI that i have seen so far.
    Here is mine (inspired by touchymcfeel)
    Im almost satisfied but getting there (i would like to configure my boss frame and pitubll colors but i haven't figured out how to do it yet)

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2...1611031346.jpg
    Last edited by Madmoos; 2011-12-18 at 02:09 PM.

Deleted
    I find myself in a dire need of slimming down my 50mb UI, therefor I am looking of an addon which shows both ticks on the castbar for channeled spells and dot ticks on target/focus debuff/buff bars. Replacing player's buffs/debuffs would be a big plus too.
    I've checked many addons already but none of them seems to have all I need. Fortexorcist is great but it doesn't include castbars nor buffs/debuffs on me and it's heavy (I know that I could probably set it so it shows it in a separate frame but it's not the purpose of this addon and the default Blizzard frame can't be hidden using it only). Raven is awesome BUT it doesn't show ticks and the author won't implement it. Gnosis isn't bad neither but it shows only one spell timer at a time, with no ticks and in general doesn't seem to be designed for warlocks. Quartz shows no dot ticks and doesn't replace my buffs/debuffs. There are a few more but they're either really outdated or don't include enough useful features. And I don't want to use 3 separate addons to do the job, because as I mentioned I want the UI to be as lightweight as possible.

I'll appreciate any help in my search
    Last edited by mmocf39faf6c3c; 2011-12-22 at 12:23 PM.

mad, what dot timer is that you're using?

Deleted
    Should be Forte.

Madmoos: Looks pretty much like my UI Love the touchymcfeel interface guides

This is my first ui i ever put to show so be gentle

i've only been into Powerauras shortly but i managed to get some nifty auras out of it for my destruction spec ( working on my affliction one as we speak..)

basically it tracts like this: (NOTE: i made powa force-show all my auras at once, so timers are way off ofc!)

outer red aura: shows when ISF is under 5.5 sec duration ( the red timer also belongs to this one)
    Purple ring: Shows when Soulburn is off cooldown ( i have 4set T13)
    orange ring: Shows when mob under 20% hp AND shadowburn off-cd
    tri-icon: shows stacks of Backdraft (1 per stack duh.. )

and above my dot timers i got my basic rotation cd's for Confl, CB & Shadowflame. (with timer and a circling green icon when it's off cd)

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/248...2211040541.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by infernity View Post
    mad, what dot timer is that you're using?
    Ya those are forte

Edit : Made a couple of changes and my UI is a little bit different now i am using weak auras dynamic groups to track dots
    and usable spells

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/9...2111010830.jpg
    Last edited by Madmoos; 2011-12-22 at 07:09 PM.

Deleted
    Thurisaz , can you post your poweraura configuration, seem to be nice
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Madmoos View Post
    Ya those are forte

Edit : Made a couple of changes and my UI is a little bit different now i am using weak auras dynamic groups to track dots
    and usable spells
    Looks like you updated your UI to fix the boss frames. What did you choose?

Also, what's the battle rez CD tracker (or looks like one) on the lower right hand corner of your screen?