Bars over target; dot timers
    Pictures over Dot timers; Proc trackers

___

Addons/frames you cant see:
    Clique
    Raid frames

___
    Addons i dont use but am considering: Affdots
    Last edited by xskarma; 2012-12-15 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Please use thumbnails when posting large images next time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolyowns View Post
    Best UI ever
    - Easy to see colors
    - No clusters
    - Semi Lightweight (14 MB)

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/903...1512121941.jpg
    I don't usually like player UIs, generally I considered them to be cluttery and too non-WoW looking, but I really like yours.

http://i.imgur.com/MgGsX.jpg

Still leveling, obv. But any suggestions anyone?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

I know this isn't an addon recommendation thread but I see so many interfaces with a ridiculous number of buttons cluttering their screen -- warlocks have a lot of skills so it's really no surprise. One addon I've used to help with this problem is oPie. oPie gives you radial action bars that show up when you hold down a keybinding. For example:

In this 'ring' I put spells that I cast somewhat often but not often enough to put on their own convenient keybinding. So instead I put the ring on a convenient keybinding and just flick my mouse in the proper direction when I need to cast one of these spells. You can make one for pets, tradeskills, raid markers, or anything else you can think of and it helps a lot in cutting down the number of action bars on your screen and the number of keys you need to memorize.

Are those weak auras for your current buffs like trinket procs and enchants? If so, can you provide the string for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    My UI (in action).

Ignore the seemingly out of place immolate with a number next to it. AffDots won't hide itself when I'm destro for some reason. >.>

What unit frames do you use?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomed View Post
    I know this isn't an addon recommendation thread but I see so many interfaces with a ridiculous number of buttons cluttering their screen -- warlocks have a lot of skills so it's really no surprise. One addon I've used to help with this problem is oPie. oPie gives you radial action bars that show up when you hold down a keybinding. For example:

In this 'ring' I put spells that I cast somewhat often but not often enough to put on their own convenient keybinding. So instead I put the ring on a convenient keybinding and just flick my mouse in the proper direction when I need to cast one of these spells. You can make one for pets, tradeskills, raid markers, or anything else you can think of and it helps a lot in cutting down the number of action bars on your screen and the number of keys you need to memorize.
    Tried that somewhere in the last year, but I found that going through the dials took longer then I liked, even for spells I didn't use much.

The way the pic looks is cool and all, but you'd need to have multiple rings throughout your screen to put everything on OR put everything on 1 ring in sub divisions (which is what I did when I used it). As said, with mulitple cirkels subdivided it took me too long to navigate to what I needed, and I still lost valuable screen real estate. So I ditched it again and just used 2 bars hidden to the side that show up when I mouseover. It sucks when you quickly need to push something but on the whole even with imperfect aim I'm faster then going through the dials.

http://i.imgur.com/HDHF5.jpg

lots of clutter on my screen, probably going to work on getting a new UI soon,

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    What unit frames do you use?
    ShadowedUF. I modified the portrait bar module code manually so that there is a texture over it that fills right to left as you lose health.

http://pastebin.com/SVpppmML

That's the code of my AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\portrait.lua file.

Eh Elvui, but w/e figure id post cuz im bored and i can

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Eh Elvui, but w/e figure id post cuz im bored and i can

Nothing wrong with a good ElvUI adaptation, with what you can do with it it's just too good IMO to NOT use if you aren't either very proficient with UI's OR have the time to put into making (and maintaining!) your own.

I usually take a good look at what people have changed from the basic installation to see what they were after. Use of screen real estate is important to me too. To me there's still a big difference between a "good" and "bad" ElvUI set up. Even if you have all the tools you can still make a terrible UI from it. (which you didn't)

I've loved the few times I've messed with elvui but it's always caused me problems with certain lags. Like, inspecting people would really laggy. And I could never embed/skin recount/omen like that. If anyone has these solutions I will probably go back.

I didn't even embed i just manually sized the windowed and stuck them in there for Skada lol.

As for the lag on inspecting im not sure ive never noticed...but maybe thats because ive used elv since firelands lol.

Yeah. I might go back to it thought. The functionality of elvui trumps the minor problems I've had. Plus, in 8 days I'm getting a 32" HD screen, which, upgrading from my current laptop screen will free up a lot of space.

I think you need to download ElvUI_skins from tukui.org to embed. It's somewhere either in the skins options or the chat options. Inspecting people is still a mess though.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I've loved the few times I've messed with elvui but it's always caused me problems with certain lags. Like, inspecting people would really laggy. And I could never embed/skin recount/omen like that. If anyone has these solutions I will probably go back.
    There was a problem early in 5.0 with inspecting which has since been fixed. Also as previously mentioned there is a skins addon you can download that makes it pretty much 1 click to embed Skada/Omen in the chat window (http://www.tukui.org/addons/index.php?act=view&id=128).

Yeah I downloaded it earlier and saw that's better and fixed. Also got the skin addon which makes it very nice. Lastly, when I embed it skate covers the whole box and omen is hidden. Suggestions?

I don't use Omen myself, but Skada has a built in threat meter have you tried that? You can create a new window in the Skada configuration and it will automatically embed both in the right chat frame.

Ah, that was perfect, thank you!