BiS Trinkets / Gear - Moonkin

Which two trinkets would be BiS for Mookins? Assuming you can get hit capped and don't need the hit from certain trinkets, or assuming you'd prefer the hit from a trinket (Elemental Focus Stone).

Also, has there been a BiS list put together for Ulduar gear?

Re: BiS Trinkets / Gear - Moonkin

Eye of the Broodmother and Illustration of the Dragon Soul are BiS if you disregard the trinket from Vezax 25-man hardmode (Flare of the Heavens).

If you need the hit then hit-trinkets are obviously BiS with dying curse being the best of the hit trinkets iirc. There have been put together many BiS-lists for ulduar gear, but they depend on what you have access to. A full hard-mode BiS list is probably out of reach for most people. What you should use though is 4 pieces of T8 and when you have found what off-set piece you want to use it shouldn't be that hard to figure out the rest on your own, it's pretty clear-cut what are the best items.

I myself have been wondering if there is any BiS 10 man Ulduar lists around for moonkins,

I have been searching around but its quite hard to find one suited to just 10 man and 10 man hard mode access.

Any help would be extremly welcome

Deleted

Rawr can answer many of your questions..

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    Rawr can answer many of your questions..
    Quote for truth. Just keep in mind that RAWR isn't perfect and does require a bit of configuration to get a true BIS list. Raid buffs, rotation, glyphs, boss level, fight length etc will all have an impact on what it considers BIS. Change one piece and another that was BIS is no longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Oooh Rawr, god I feel so silly, a guildie actually answered me with the word "Rawr" the other day, and I took him to be having a laugh as in just saying Rawr...

/facepalms herself.

Thanks guys gonna go download it right now^^

What you also have to keep in mind is that the modules for Rawr are all different and most aren't perfect even in their dps calculation.
    For example simcraft, which in my eyes is a very good tool, will give you quite different amounts of dps for the exact same gear.
    So, yes, using Rawr as a guideline may be a good idea, but you should not accept everything it says as the one and only truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradin
    What you also have to keep in mind is that the modules for Rawr are all different and most aren't perfect even in their dps calculation.
    For example simcraft, which in my eyes is a very good tool, will give you quite different amounts of dps for the exact same gear.
    So, yes, using Rawr as a guideline may be a good idea, but you should not accept everything it says as the one and only truth.
    This^

Yup I fully agree with your statement, I'm only using it as a guidline

Thanks again for everyones help^^

Quote Originally Posted by Tayanu
    This^

Yup I fully agree with your statement, I'm only using it as a guidline

Thanks again for everyones help^^
    Yeah rawr "optimizer" keeps taking my hit waaay low. My manual regemming gives me a higher rawr score, yet the optimizer keeps telling me to change. But it is a good tool to help sort through all your gear in the bank. Recently 1 new gear add made me change 2-3 other pieces.
    "Peace is a lie"

Don't forget about Pandora's Plea

Pandora's Plea

Rawr lists this is BiS. 10 sec proc with 45sec CD if not mistaken. Thus better than Illustration. Sure more bursty than it, but with the intellect that's another straight 35sp, and 1080 mana, great for a Vexax fight.