Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Brudish

Re: Datamined worgen and goblin halloween masks

Quote Originally Posted by Catface
    It is possible that a group of Worgen used an intergalactic spaceship and advanced alien technology to escape from their homeland. They could have used this technology to advance themselves and develop a gypsy lifestyle and accent. It is also possible that the ship could crash on Azeroth and then they decide to help a faction. Just sayin'.

fix'd

sarcasm seems to be lost on this one..

Honestly, they are just masks. Goblin masks are no suprise, considering goblins wear ones of our races. Worgen masks are very strange, but who knows. Maybe some kind of worgen oriented event will happen.

For them being playable? Highly unlikly, but I'd actually like to see it happen. However, looking at everything we have...I doubt we'll ever be seeing new playable races. That'd be too much like work for Blizzard. They'd have to change the argent torny to add the new faction, they'd have to update current achievements.

So why worgen masks? As I have stated before, maybe they'll make a worgen event for Hallows End. And during this event, ta~da! Masks for fun because now there are wolves running around "biting people", and since blizzard doesn't want to be entirely lazy for this event, female characters will actually get a female worgen model for this "event". And the goblins and commoners have fun by making masks for this "myth of the worgen" going around. I mean, the headless horsemen is a push over. So why not just add a new worgen boss, or something? Just throwing this out there, and I have no proof, obviously.
    I am calypso, and I thank you for playing Twisted Metal.

From WoWWiki

Holding the scythe in her hands, she received a vision of chaos. Wolf-men, the worgen, battled an incredible enemy. The worgen fought savagely, as fit their primitive race, but they faced an unflinching enemy: Lords of the Emerald Flame.

It was then that Velinde realized the true power of the scythe. By focusing on it, she was able to communicate with the worgen. However, it was not speech she used to contact them. The worgen heard and understood her. By further channeling the energy of the scythe, the barriers weakened more, and she was able to draw the worgen to Azeroth. She summoned a score and a half. The worgen followed her into battle and, with their brutish strength at her command, they tore into the demons of Felwood.

In the beginning, all was well. She summoned larger numbers of the worgen to fight at her side and she marveled. Though they were of simple mind, they exhibited impressive ability to coordinate their attacks and function as a group.

She identified the leaders in their packs and gave them command of small groups. She then organized her rescued warriors into multiple attack parties, sending them out into the tainted forest to fight the demons.
    This suggests they are intelligent enough to lead military forces, I think this a very strong point for joining a Faction.

Also Gilneas Worgens are completely viable if they somehow maintained their sanity and maybe recovered the Sycthe of Elune - Although who knows, who has it, see - http://www.wowwiki.com/Ivan

If somebody already did this, then my apologies. I took the images and mirrored them so that they would be much clearer.

Now to see if there has been any discussion as to whether or not this might be a (very well rendered) hoax

EDIT: Squished 'em up a bit to make them look more, well, normal?

They are not that evil, thought here is what we know about Worgen.

~A female Night elf got the Scythe of Elune and summoned a pack of worgen to help her fight off demons in Felwood.

~The Worgen seemed smart to her. She found out when they were attacking the demons, that the worgen used tactics(out flanking and sneak attacking the demons). From this, she used the scythe to summon more.

~After some time, she noticed some of the original packs of Worgen started to go missing (they have yet to be found).

I forgot the rest of this story of what happened to her and some of the worgen she used to controll went mad, but the Scythe ended up in duskwoods and that was how the worgen got there. The Scythe can summon Worgen from thier original homeworld.

Thought that is not the only story of Worgen.

~The book of Ur(I think that was the book) was writen by a great mage who discovered Worgen. He Opened up portals to the Homeworld of the Worgen and looked apon it as a destroyed wasteland as the Worgen was fighting something called Lords of the Emerald Flame. Green Flame = Fel fire = Burning Legion (also, if they do become a playable race, their homeworld could be used in a burning Legion expansion).

~ Arugal got pissed at the undead attacking Dalaran so he used Ur's book and summoned the Worgen. The Worgen killed the undead but also was attacking every wizard but Arugal. Arugal went insane and went to shadowfang keep.

~ Arugal then used some notes and magic to make the people of the village near Shadowfang into Humans during the day and worgen at night. NOTE that there are two NPCs for Alliance characters in the village that even as a worgen, stays friendly. One is at the basement of the inn and the other is...I forgot were it was.

~ Arugal then got killed, and rezzed by Lich King. He then went to on to turn the trapper villages in grizzly hills the Worgen transformers like in the village.

So basicly, we got 4-5 groups of Worgen. One group of the worgen is still uncounted for.

Seen here: http://www.wowwiki.com/File:Northern_Kalimdor.jpg there is that area between Hyjal and Ashenvale that could fit a small zone. That or I could just be going nuts.

Why do people keep speculating... there was a list about future expansions and even a screenshot of a blue post with it so we know what will happen up to level 100. The only thing that will be changed is the plan of introducing the Pandaren race because of China's government's "ban" on using their sacred animals in anything that might be disrespectful (for example games).

Quote Originally Posted by zhixson
    Now to see if there has been any discussion as to whether or not this might be a (very well rendered) hoax
    I am waiting for someone to say "Wait...isn't that wolf face from the cover/art work of <insert name or picture here>." 'Cause that'd be great.
    I am calypso, and I thank you for playing Twisted Metal.

Wasn't there a blue post recently talking about how we would learn more about the Scythe of Elune.....

Let me go find it.

These worgen look very Alliance-ish. Noble and pretty. Love the design, I scaled them a bit, so they looked better:

Also I would like to say it's been about 2 years since The worgen from the Night elf from Fel wood went missing. Given the next expansion another year to the timeline, that means the worgen would have enough time to build a small city and get thier population up.

Quote Originally Posted by Szatan
    Why do people keep speculating... there was a list about future expansions and even a screenshot of a blue post with it so we know what will happen up to level 100. The only thing that will be changed is the plan of introducing the Pandaren race because of China's government's "ban" on using their sacred animals in anything that might be disrespectful (for example games).
    Ok, now everything said here is inaccurate.

1) The list is probably fake, but more or less true. It won't be painstakingly accurate though.

2) Chinese were pissed off because the pandaren looked like a samurai. The law China enforced does not make Pandaren unable to be published though, because the Chinese servers have shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchynut
    This suggests they are intelligent enough to lead military forces, I think this a very strong point for joining a Faction.
    "Alpha" animals, pack leaders don't equal sentience.

Quote Originally Posted by zhixson
    Not a hoax, you can find the textures in the game files.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Its here! Goblin a Worgen 2 new racs both will be able to choose side! Nice find!!
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlusted
    The list is probably fake, but more or less true. It won't be painstakingly accurate though.
    Yeah I wont' quote my wall of text here, it's not on-topic, so here's just a link to my latest post about it
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf
    These worgen look very Alliance-ish. Noble and pretty. Love the design, I scaled them a bit, so they looked better:
    Well... so blood elves are alliance because they are noble and pretty? Then dwarfs have to be Horde because they're not that pretty and Tauren, who are very noble are alliance.

The outside actually does not count in terms of faction. The horde is a alliance (irony ftw) of rejects and forsaken who try to maintain their place in this world.

Could be a nice joke on Blizzard part, to implement this 2 masks
    to feed the speculating geeks that seams to know that worg and goblins will be the next new playeble races.

I know i would do it if i worked at Blizzard

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf
    not realiy "Alliance-ish" yeah they look pretty cool, but thats why they should go to horde. first: horde needs a well looking race, we only have the bloodelfs(for casual looking) so this would be the 2nd
    2nd: alliance needs a new ugly looking race: goblins
    3rd: alliance has an overall king/lord who leads the alliance. horde are some races which have a packt to live and defense against the bad alliance which want to kill all horde. so a "pack" of wolvar with an alpha wolvar would theoreticly be better at the horde side,

sry for my bad english, isnt my main-lang
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I defend Sylvanas because I believe humanity is a waste, in game and IRL. A human life is NOT more important than that of a cat or dog or bird. It just isn't.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler
    Then dwarfs have to be Horde because they're not that pretty
    DWARFS ARE PRETTY! HOW DARE YOU!

i dont know abuot you guys.. but they look like just another addition to the halloween event.
    It's just a game.

Brudish

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha
    DWARFS ARE PRETTY! HOW DARE YOU!
    No, they are not.