Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

To all horde paladins.

Anyone else think its a little unfair that just because we want to be paladins were also forced into playing closeted homosexual elves? I know the whole lore issue is what keeps up restricted to our effeminate elves but I mean really couldn't they open it up a little maybe give us like one other option? Idk maybe I'm wrong and everyone is happy with only getting to be BE paladins and this rant was a waste but I'd like to see a little diversity in the Horde paladin community.

~~Hugs and Kisses~~
    Noochie

Re: To all horde paladins.

That's why normal people roll female elves, at least they're pleasant to look at.

Anyway I agree Goblin Paladins ftwç

Deleted

l2roll female belf

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    That's why normal people roll female elves, at least they're pleasant to look at.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Noochie
    Anyone else think its a little unfair that just because we want to be paladins were also forced into playing closeted homosexual elves? I know the whole lore issue is what keeps up restricted to our effeminate elves but I mean really couldn't they open it up a little maybe give us like one other option? Idk maybe I'm wrong and everyone is happy with only getting to be BE paladins and this rant was a waste but I'd like to see a little diversity in the Horde paladin community.

~~Hugs and Kisses~~
    Noochie
    Hey, its not our fault we mount cocks(the bird) colored like rainbows. Anyways, yes it would be nice to see some diversity. But chances are we won't see that unless some new races are added in.

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe

And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

I liek being a male belf paladin, look so cool in it.

it kinda also suites me and my attitude.

You know, to be honest I personally can't stand playing a female character. When I look at my character I tend to think of it as a sort of extension of myself into the game..and that does not equal boobs in my mind. Just kind of odd for me ><

~~Hugs and Kisses~~
    Noochie
    Agree. I like dwarf paladins but im not into Alliance. Goblin would be my choice

That is why most people play the NOT so Homo Female elves to get us at least a little bit of sexual contact^^

But I agree, Undead Pally FTW
    Remeber Kid‘s: As long as people have same delusion they are not crazy, they're are a „religion“.

Cam Clarke is not gay, nor is his voice. its called being well spoken,

end of the day who cares about how they sound? you're not speaking when you're ruining someones day...
    Oh noes! Plz don't perma ban me :-/ *flips the bird* OH NOES I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST!PLXDON'T!!one loldie

Deleted

Give me a Dwarf Shaman and ill give you a undead Pala.

So playing a female toon as a guy would make me less of a homo some how @.@ the mind boggles. So I give up looking like a gay man but I take up looking like a anorexic low IQed bimbo?

Who cares about looks when i can 2 shot anything in game
    "I once shot a gay zombie in Doom. I know he was gay, because before I shot him he was rubbing up against another zombie. I also shot the other zombie too because I don't discriminate against different types of zombies. Be they gay, brain eating, flesh eating or even Nazi zombies. They're all targets in my books."

undead pala... althought i would love it. it'd look so stupid
    Oh noes! Plz don't perma ban me :-/ *flips the bird* OH NOES I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST!PLXDON'T!!one loldie

I've wanted for the longest time to be an Orc pally although I knew I'd never see it but hey thats what hopes and dreams are for.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick
    Cam Clarke is not gay, nor is his voice. its called being well spoken,

end of the day who cares about how they sound? you're not speaking when you're ruining someones day...
    Well this is off topic, but according to several sources Cam Clarke is in fact openly gay.

You had a chance to roll female belf if you're so unsecure you can't play "closeted homosexual elf"

I liek being a male belf paladin, look so cool in it.

it kinda also suites me and my attitude.
    I litterally fell off my chair.

Btw, same would go for :
    - Druids (alliance and horde)
    - Alliance shamans
    - Maybe warriors the class that only Belfs can't be, you know for the guys who want to play a warrior and would like a character that looks gay fits their attitude
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

So playing a female toon as a guy would make me less of a homo some how @.@ the mind boggles. So I give up looking like a gay man but I take up looking like a anorexic low IQed bimbo?
    You need help.
    Serieously, get help.

P.S. They are pixels in a game, they are not real.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche