Poll: What do you use?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: ESDF>WASD?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Re: ESDF>WASD?

i can see why ESDF would be better than WASD but most of the people (like me) are just too used to WASD.
    I also once bought a Belkin pad because everyone said how awesome it was and that it was way better than a keyboard. But i just couldn´t get used to used to it, it was terrible, even moving felt awkward a 10 level lower player would beat me in pvp because I wasn´t really used to what button to press lol.

So WASD Keyboard + Mouse ftw.
    Seriously though, I use W and S on occasion for forward and backward movement (though I generally use the mouse). I have my A and D bound to other abilities because keyturning is bad.
    you are supposed to strafe with A and D and not turn with it >_>

i still use the classic WASD
    i've never really tried ESDF, i suppose it would be better since you can mash more keys with your pinkie

Quote Originally Posted by Cardrels
    This thread just made me die a little inside. This has made me want to put baby kittens into an industrial dryer and throw a handful of change in with them and start it. If you use the keyboard, you are fail. There is no discussion. There is no debate. You are fail. Not like 7th grade English class fail, not like stepping out in front of a bus fail, not like punching yourself in the nuts on accident fail. You have surpassed then all my friend, you have achieved a new level that I can't even begin to describe. There is a epic Land of Fail that exists far, far, on the outskirts of the universe, and only the shittiest live there. You are their champion. You are thier best. I now must crown you, The King of Fail.
    /thread
    i dun get it, ppl that use keyboards are fail?
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

U all use WASD because you're not hunters and don't need 40+ keybinds. But because hunters are blizzards ugly duckling we need an extra hand to be able to bind everything we need. I have an alt paladin and I don't even need to bind 1-5 to bind all the abilities, same with a druid and rogue i have.
    was this before or after hunters could macro theyre entire shot rotation to 1 macro?
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez
    i can see why ESDF would be better than WASD but most of the people (like me) are just too used to WASD.
    I also once bought a Belkin pad because everyone said how awesome it was and that it was way better than a keyboard. But i just couldn´t get used to used to it, it was terrible, even moving felt awkward a 10 level lower player would beat me in pvp because I wasn´t really used to what button to press lol.

So WASD Keyboard + Mouse ftw.
    you are supposed to strafe with A and D and not turn with it >_>
    or you could also strafe with q and e and bind a and d
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

tfgh
    I Surf on Exodus Tears