Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Turning Off Experience has ruined BGs!

Yea sure BG XP ruined BG's because you have to fight against other twinks. Oh and btw, twinks ruined BG's for others before 3.2.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkli
    And also the reason why this has become such a hated thing is that WoW has become a 'sell out' game. Blizz have become sell outs listening to the appeals of all the new people who are total noobs, know nothing of the game, and really shouldnt have a voice at all. Why? All because they are raking in millions a month catering to these people, who most you could swear were born from somewhere in the south w/ their idiotic mentality.
    I personally registered because of this post.
    To my narrow minded quotee, Not everyone in the "South" has idiotic mentality. You are probably one of those morons that think the south still has slaves. Stereotyping something from backwoods history due to regional local is in itself idiotic mentality my friend. By your logic anyone from that comes from Africa is black.

To add to the op my servers Q times for the lower brackets haven't been too awful bad but i agree there longer than they were before. I really did like the idea behind the reason of turning on and off Xp while 1-2 shotting non twinks is fun, entering a bg with a premade on the opposite side and your the only twink on your side is a bit discerning and not fun at all. Seeing members of your team that have less health than you have attack power or that one of your ability's can cause that much damage is disheartening.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...kywall/rotomon
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and people's stupidity - though I am not entirely sure about the universe". -Albert Einstein

ITT: I CANT FIND NON-TWINKS TO KILL IN BGS, BWAAAAA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska
    The interwebz, protecting enraged nerds from ass-woopin they would get irl since almost 40 years.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    Twinks are dead and nothing of value was lost.
    Word.

If you guys are really that arsed, without doubt special twink servers will pop up, and you'll all migrate.
    So, you either don't care enough to spend £15 transferring - or there arent enough of you to twink together across all servers.

Either way, it'll fix itself, or twinking will end. And I seriously doubt 90% of the player base could care less.

Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer2005
    For those who might or might not know me my name is Crucifer - I host a "World of Twinks" LIVE stream daily on justin.tv.

My entire outlook on WoW is based around Twink PvP and Twinking at low levels (19-59 bracket) and I have amassed quite a bit of fans and viewers over a very short period of time who also enjoy watching Twink PvP as a viral fix for what they might not get anymore at level 80. With that being said I feel as though I need to address the biggest issue I've currently found with the patch 3.2.

While I was one to think that the Experience Removal was going to be an awesome addition to low level BGs it has become frighteningly clear of the one issue that was overlooked:

For those who are 19, 29, 39, 49 and so on and want to PvP on their twinks they have to que for other 29 twinks and on most battlegroups there just isn't a lot on at exactly the same time making que times excessively long...almost non-existant.

This means no more BGs for Twinks. I run on Arthas (Ruin-US) a very VERY populated battlegroup and before the experience lock there was only 1 AB, 4 WSG games at level 29 = usually going on at "PEAK" hours thats with the full range of 20-29 players. In these BGs there was only 2-4 Twinks per side...meaning to que at PEAK hours the most you'd get is 4v4 WSG/AB's....

Now I am not sure I've followed Blizzard Developers comments over the years but I'm sure the same comment has been made: "We do not plan on removing Twinks." Well...then you need to make some changes ASAP to the current system otherwise this is going to really hurt low level BGs for Twinks more than most because there just isnt even on the most populated battlegroups a surplus of twinks to play against.

=/ This just wasn't the way to go about giving PvP experience. And this is also why the experience was removed in Vanilla in the first place.

"They should have made it so you can turn off experience and others can turn on experience and yet you still play each other.

That way Twinks can stay at their own level and the lower levels can still level via pvp. Without hurting the que times/population."

If you are a Twink out there and are realizing this as I am...post up.

I am also currently running a QUE timer to prove that it doesn't matter if i leave WoW running all night with the QUE on I'm never going to get into a BG.

Side Note - Changing WSG completely wrong with the 20min timer. This has caused the game to go 1 cap followed by turtle. With that being said...I will explain how you should fix WSG and why it would work out far better.

Keep the 3/3 flags = Win

Instead of a 20 min timer....make a Kill Counter....each teams start at 250. Each time a team gets a kill the counter goes down by 1.

WSG becomes first team to 3 caps or first to kill 250 people. This entices PvP encounters, and teamplay. While not hurting the way WSG is played. Also reducing the time spent in WSG as 250 kills should be accomplished under 45 min.

-Crucifer (World of Twinks - http://www.justin.tv/crucifer2005/old)

For all of you out there that dont wanna waste 2 mins of your life reading this here it is in a short version:

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ I CANT ONE SHOT LVL 12s ANYMORE WITH MY 19 TWINK AND I DONT FEEL UBER ANYMORE QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ Please go lvl like everyone else /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer2005
    That has nothing to do with it. Most people shouldn't be queing until 28 either way. You can't gain anything from PvP until 8/9 of each bracket.

and most games theres 2-4 twinks on each side so it evens out. The problem is 4v4 doesn't fill 1 BG.

Meaning twinks can no longer BG...and Blizzard has said in the past they do not plan on getting rid of twinks and i'm sure soon they are going to get quite a few complaints about the change.
    dude you have a point and people who hate twinks will continue to QQ. I dont really twink I've just had 1 49 holy paladin I found it fun to heal bg's on.

It's no longer fun because I'm not waiting 3 hours for a BG with 4 people in it that ends 3min after start because of not enough players.

so seriously I doubt that 1 twink in BG's caused all the haters so much pain a whole freaking team couldnt handle 1 freaking twink.

1 single twink and everyone QQ's.... very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    dude you have a point and people who hate twinks will continue to QQ. I dont really twink I've just had 1 49 holy paladin I found it fun to heal bg's on.

It's no longer fun because I'm not waiting 3 hours for a BG with 4 people in it that ends 3min after start because of not enough players.
    /sigh "I dont really twink I've just had 1 49 holy paladin I found it fun to heal bg's on." Why do you like healing so much on your lvl 49? Why not heal at lvl 51 or 52 ect....

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Elude

For all of you out there that dont wanna waste 2 mins of your life reading this here it is in a short version:

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ I CANT ONE SHOT LVL 12s ANYMORE WITH MY 19 TWINK AND I DONT FEEL UBER ANYMORE QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ Please go lvl like everyone else /thread
    I really think your misread the op's post, i really don't see anywhere on how he complained about not being able to one shot level 12s, its a valid post saying that twinks now have ridiculous Q times with the change. I think your Q key is stuck you should look into a new keyboard or go to the doctor and find out why your other 9 fingers aren't working.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and people's stupidity - though I am not entirely sure about the universe". -Albert Einstein

/sigh         "I dont really twink I've just had 1 49 holy paladin I found it fun to heal bg's on."   Why do you like healing so much on your lvl 49? Why not heal at lvl 51 or 52 ect....           
    because on Whirlwind level 40-49 bracket was the most active out of all and had been for years. Almost 0 wait time to enter a BG.
    FYI my paladin isnt a twink. It's one I had sitting there 2 bars from 50 and I decided one night I'd try healing.
    I liked it so kept him at 49 for when I got fed up with end game.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whats this? someone liked to pvp in a bracket and wasn't twinked? whaaaaa thats impossible.
    Guess what, I no longer get to do what I enjoy in the game. The amount of time I spend on WoW has changed as well.

The twinks have to think outside the bobble if they wanna join an xp-bg, without gaining xp, I can tell u that there is a way.

I figured this way cuz I wanted to pvp-level my char 2gether with my m8, who were alot lvls higher than myself. (me 31, he 39).

And no im not saying this cuz i want ppl to 1 shot other ppl and laugh. It is because without the low lvls, there aint many bgs for those ppl who have turned off their xp, so im just saying there is a way for them to play on their twinks without waiting 20min+ in queue.

( I cant say how to, cuz last time I didnt it, it got reported or so, and deleted QQ )

Happy Hunting

I get the OP's concern and it's valid, but I really don't care. I think that making it so that twinks only get to fight each other is a good thing, and if it means that they have to wait longer to get into a BG I don't have a problem with it. Maybe it'll encourage them to level to 80 and PvP there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotomon
    I really think your misread the op's post, i really don't see anywhere on how he complained about not being able to one shot level 12s, its a valid post saying that twinks now have ridiculous Q times with the change. I think your Q key is stuck you should look into a new keyboard or go to the doctor and find out why your other 9 fingers aren't working.
    Yeah..please go back to playing your DK and let us grown ups talk here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikzter
    The twinks have to think outside the bobble if they wanna join an xp-bg, without gaining xp, I can tell u that there is a way.

I figured this way cuz I wanted to pvp-level my char 2gether with my m8, who were alot lvls higher than myself. (me 31, he 39).

And no im not saying this cuz i want ppl to 1 shot other ppl and laugh. It is because without the low lvls, there aint many bgs for those ppl who have turned off their xp, so im just saying there is a way for them to play on their twinks without waiting 20min+ in queue.

( I cant say how to, cuz last time I didnt it, it got reported or so, and deleted QQ )

Happy Hunting
    wat? why would you get reported
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

Quote Originally Posted by DaigoroItsuno
    I get the OP's concern and it's valid, but I really don't care. I think that making it so that twinks only get to fight each other is a good thing, and if it means that they have to wait longer to get into a BG I don't have a problem with it. Maybe it'll encourage them to level to 80 and PvP there.

This is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer
    Twinks are ppl who fail high lvl pvp imo.
    It's because you can't 1hit ambush a lvl 80, and you can 1hit ambush a lvl 19. This is why people twink.
    This quote is full of 10 kinds of stupid. My lvl 80 rogue has ambushed to eviscerated plenty of lvl 80 clothies in bg's. Thats 2 shots and dead. At lvl 80. My 39 twink does the same.

REMOVE ALL LVL 80 ROGUES THEN.

Blanket statements ftl.

10+ Year Old Account

You, my friend are hilarious. Dk's are for people who fail at mains, thank you very much.

By the way i hear that keyboards are known to increase the size of ones testicles and head, you might want to take a walk before you don't fit in your moms basement anymore.

Armory link if you want
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wall&n=Rotomon

Quote Originally Posted by mapp
    wat? why would you get reported
    Well I posted in a reply on like page 4 or so in this thread, how to join a non-exp bg while exp is turned off. but the day after it was deleted... so i guess some anti-twink person reported me to moderator for posting away to 'abuse' game mechanisms...
    THO you can abuse the way it is done, it is also a way to not sit and wait for maybe the non-existent battleground that you are waiting for.

lol. DK jokes now? pathetic. If only grown ups are allowed in this conversation I believe you should stop posting.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Quote Originally Posted by Auchinfail
    This quote is full of 10 kinds of stupid. My lvl 80 rogue has ambushed to eviscerated plenty of lvl 80 clothies in bg's. Thats 2 shots and dead. At lvl 80. My 39 twink does the same.

REMOVE ALL LVL 80 ROGUES THEN.

Blanket statements ftl.
    The part you forgot about is that the level 80 clothie can 2 shot you if he sees you first,what are a level 39 nontwinks chances against your 39 twink rogue? snoballs chance in hell is giving the 39 not twink more of a chance than they really have.