Thread: SoC AoE

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

SoC AoE

* Seal of Command: This ability now chains to strike up to 2 additional targets when it is triggered by an attack.

ughh.. thanks I think.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Re: SoC AoE

in aoe situations, imagine it going off of a divine storm, you'd hit 8 times with seal of command, plus it can crit, making it quite interesting in crowds.

I say make the glyph of seal of vengeance also make it put 3 stacks up per swing on mobs only, not on players.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

Posted already in other topic but her i go again

SoC the new trash seal. DS + SoC + 4 mobs = 12 seal procs.

Who else thinks this will be change 1 week before live or on the day it will go live ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgemesh

I say make the glyph of seal of vengeance also make it put 3 stacks up per swing on mobs only, not on players.
    That would be great, then it could actually be useful on bosses like XT hardmode and other target switching fights.

still no definitive pvp seal imo

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

15+ Year Old Account

Not a bad seal in PvP.

There is also this miracle thing called glyphs.

It can make a bad spell good, AND go ahead and change the focus of a spell completely.

-Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyPala

Who else thinks this will be change 1 week before live or on the day it will go live ?
    Me. Like they would improve SoC this century anyways..

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Palatrino
    Me. Like they would improve SoC this century anyways..
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Give it time. Maybe they will nerf it, who knows, maybe they will just not give a shit like they did with warlocks OP Chain fearing pre-wotlk, who knows.

This is a PTR for a reason.

Go on the PTR, give them results, numbers, and real answers, instead of your tears, maybe then we can accomplish something.

These changes are a start, be appreciative of that. Who knows, it might have a cap/limit/internal CD that we do not know of. Would not be the first time the tooltip does not reveal all info.

-Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

15+ Year Old Account

i dont know what to think of it. the intention is nice, but i think it will be bugged as hell the moment it gets live. all the 3 procs of SoC on a single target for example. or not working at all.

but like i said, they have the intention to make the seal better. its a start

hm sounds interesting. but without the new libram....can the new soc pull ahead at fights like kologarn? doesnt seem likely

Quote Originally Posted by Agathon
    hm sounds interesting. but without the new libram....can the new soc pull ahead at fights like kologarn? doesnt seem likely
    um, without a doubt. DS=9 seal procs. CS= 3. Melee=3. You seal damage would be ridiculous.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Yoneru
    That would be great, then it could actually be useful on bosses like XT hardmode and other target switching fights.
    No! NO! NO! NO!

You're actually COMPLAINING that the glyph gives us 10 free expertise? Seriously? Having it put up 3 stacks at a time would be a serious nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    um, without a doubt. DS=9 seal procs. CS= 3. Melee=3. You seal damage would be ridiculous.
    Still wonder if it will outdps +200 Strength and 10 Expertise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoneru
    Definetely not needed on XT, because stacking SoV with heroism is not an issue.

Just when i had a moderatly ok pvp spec for arena and bgs they go and do some crazy idea for paladins further proving the devs dont know quite what their doing.

Ok the pve paladins get a nice buff in trash, but come on its fucking trash its not important let the aoe classes deal with it. I sympathise with your low single target dps in raids I do but why buff trash damage? Its not going to change much.

I thought soc was meant to be the new pvp seal, but no i was utterly wrong i now got to ditch all my lovely prot talents and spec into Seals of the Pure to use the wonderful, dispellable, slow piece of shit that is SoM/SoC.

Seriously sometimes Blizzard should just employ any random pala in these forums for class design. THEY COULDNT DO MUCH OF A WORSE JOB.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitbat69kk
    Seriously sometimes Blizzard should just employ any random pala in these forums for class design. THEY COULDNT DO MUCH OF A WORSE JOB.
    No, not seriously. That is a ridiculous idea.

Call google, search for that war-tools site that allows people to make their own talent trees and see that your idea is a bad idea. Oh my god, the imagination almost killed me, dont do posts like that again.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitbat69kk
    Just when i had a moderatly ok pvp spec for arena and bgs they go and do some crazy idea for paladins further proving the devs dont know quite what their doing.

Ok the pve paladins get a nice buff in trash, but come on its fucking trash its not important let the aoe classes deal with it. I sympathise with your low single target dps in raids I do but why buff trash damage? Its not going to change much.

I thought soc was meant to be the new pvp seal, but no i was utterly wrong i now got to ditch all my lovely prot talents and spec into Seals of the Pure to use the wonderful, dispellable, slow piece of shit that is SoM/SoC.

bitch about Corruption, but it is a PvE seal. PvE. vE. E. It was a great buff to single target DPS and the command change could replace it for target swapping bosses. if you want to complain about it not being much for pvp, fine. Don't complain about everything.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    No, not seriously. That is a ridiculous idea.

Call google, search for that war-tools site that allows people to make their own talent trees and see that your idea is a bad idea. Oh my god, the imagination almost killed me, dont do posts like that again.
    Yes because i was 159% serious with my last comment. Cmon mmo champion i dont need this kind of failed intellect when reading my QQ.... I just lost my pvp seal.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyPala

Soc has (as far as i know) still a 1 sec internal cd, so it can only proc once of DS. (correct me if im wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    bitch about Corruption, but it is a PvE seal. PvE. vE. E. It was a great buff to single target DPS and the command change could replace it for target swapping bosses. if you want to complain about it not being much for pvp, fine. Don't complain about everything.
    Thats EXACTLY what im saying its for PVE, thats fine, I dont think its perfect but I'm not really bitching about it from a pve perspective, PVP is what im talking about, PVP again sice i dont think i got it accross to you PVP! I am complaining i have to now use this in PVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Deralte
    Soc has (as far as i know) still a 1 sec internal cd, so it can only proc once of DS. (correct me if im wrong)
    Consider yourself corrected

They removed the internal cooldown in 3.2