Page 32 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

Alot of ppl praying Goblins and Worgen don't get to be new races for players. I sure hope they won't. Biggest fail ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic
    Alot of ppl praying Goblins and Worgen don't get to be new races for players. I sure hope they won't. Biggest fail ever
    Seems like a dumb thing to waste prayers on. Shouldn't you be praying to end world hunger or something? Tsk tsk.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

Quote Originally Posted by Damntastic
    Who cares about lore...you want a story read a book
    Start balancing PvP with not thinking about some *** storyline.
    Well than ...f*ck you !
    I care...Go play cs ,end of story

Great read!

All of this sounds awesome, if this is how it turns out to be, I've got everything I've ever wished for in WoW. The only thing I slightly disliked was the new races. But I guess it's just because we aren't used to it.

if its true...

<-- justified for leaving

meh, would have thought they would come up with water-combat for the xpack and under-sea content

Please note how he said some of this is from the Something Awful forums...

You know...

The people whom are in <Goon Squad>, some of the most asinine people on the face of the earth, whom deliberately troll and mislead others for kicks, shits, and giggles?

The people who bombed Second Life parties/events with animated penises because they could?

You really, REALLY should rethink this, Boub. Just wait for Blizzcon. Then we can get some real news, instead of this pure speculation with no facts or official announcements to back it up. 'Insider Tips', while usually reliable for you, are not something you can bank on.
    Needs more perkele.

Not the Belf Warriors ;/ Ffs Horde is doomed. More of this s**t running around. And Garrosh as a Warchief. Seriously wtf? Hope Deathwing eats his head or sth ;/

-Looks like Blizzard spent almost as little time on this expansion as they did with 3.2
    -No new content FTL!
    -Bad expansion will be bad.
    -Only 5 extra levels? There better at least be new talents.... But ohwait, forgot that this is not really an expansion, but a plea for WoW to finally die.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

The one thing I like to say about all of this.

Holy Cow!! (Paladin/Priest Tauren) The Alliance has Rednecks!!! (Human Hunters) And I guess you could call Undead Hunters Confederates. The South shall rise from the graves!

Other than that I really like to see all the map changes the Cataclysm will cause.

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    -Looks like Blizzard spent almost as little time on this expansion as they did with 3.2
    -No new content FTL!
    -Only 5 extra levels? There better at least be new talents.... But ohwait, forgot that this is not really an expansion, but a plea for WoW to finally die.
    I really can't tell if you're just being sarcastic or not..
    But personally, I wouldn't say there is "no new content". There will be a lot of new contents, layered on top of older settings (probably through phasing?). I actually like this idea a lot. Old Azeroth is a very charming place. I'm very keen on seeing Bliz's take on the new frontier--actually evolving an MMO through time. Will the new players never be able to see pre-cataclysm zones? That wouldn't really make sense lore-wise to them.

And yeah, Holy Cow indeed, man. I predict Tauren Paladins will become the most popular class in WoW if it really gets implemented. I would love the appearance ('cept maybe Judgment set?), but I can't think of a lore that will appeal to me.

Deleted

I want gnome droods, undead and gobelin paladins and tauren rogues ! :
    I also want to go to BRD again...

/sigh

Dwarf Shaman, Gnome Priest, Undead Hunter, Tauren Paladin... No, it's really a cataclysm. I hope it's only a very bad joke.

wtf, i would seriously quit if half these changes are true.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau
    But he is greedy? Just think how high the traffic on this website is spiking. MMO-Champion makes money from ads, how much more do you think he's making right now compared to normal? A fucking ton.
    This spike in traffic, while decent in size, is not mammoth in scale compared to his normal traffic (I'd wager it's hardly even double). On top of that, it is short lived. Lying in order to receive a small spike (which it is in the long term picture) in views is not worth the fallout that would happen if his readers found out he lied for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilianara
    Better start packing your things then.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

Quote Originally Posted by olicon
    And yeah, Holy Cow indeed, man. I predict Tauren Paladins will become the most popular class in WoW if it really gets implemented. I would love the appearance ('cept maybe Judgment set?), but I can't think of a lore that will appeal to me.
    Reading from that quest screenshot, I would guess maybe some Tauren might feel betrayed that finding out the Earthmother is the same person as the NElf's Elune. While seeing The Light leading the Argent Crusade into crushing the Lich King. Or, maybe something to do with Cairne Bloodhoof's death or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilianara
    I wouldn't. As long as they back it up with reasonable lore.

Maybe there making 5 levels for this X-pac and 15 levels for the next? Who knows, but we will find out what they are planning in a week hopefully :-\

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    -No new content FTL!
    If this speculation is true then it will more then likely be a great expansion. Expanding on Azeroth itself instead of creating a new zone to fly to is a nice change on their part. If you feel WoW is dieing by all means quit now because Blizzard is known to make some radical changes... cough* BE Paladins*.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou
    Undead Hunters I don't believe.

Pets would eat their masters.

O ye, of little imagination. undead hunters naturally slay the animal to be their pet.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by acleverusername
    Maybe there making 5 levels for this X-pac and 15 levels for the next? Who knows, but we will find out what they are planning in a week hopefully :-\
    perhaps it tier gear will scale, each content patch will add a level?