Hardest classes/spec to kill As Moonkin/ Restokin

Personally i find frost mages the hardest to kill. I can take 2200 rated rets and im only in hateful but the mages i have some trouble with. Most other classes specs im fine with.

Post any suggestions please or you hardest to kill

Re: Hardest classes/spec to kill As Moonkin/ Restokin

Retadins, actually. They always seem to pounce when my trinket is down.

Agree so far, frost mages, retadins and then add rogues in there, but with the new change to moonkin form soon, they won't be so much of a problem me hopes.

If your going to dual a ret hide in cat and then cast regroth rejuv and then moonkin and go for it, make sure u use starfall but not treants until after he bubbles. The pre heals will negate his opening burst

Also I stack alot of stamina and am experimenting with ther 126 stam armor buff trinket from normal toc. Full buffed in bg with flask i can get 32k hp (in hatefull) as Restokin its hilirous

Quote Originally Posted by Lolls
    Also I stack alot of stamina and am experimenting with ther 126 stam armor buff trinket from normal toc. Full buffed in bg with flask i can get 32k hp (in hatefull) as Restokin its hilirous
    Whats hilarious is that someone is actually playing restokin gemmed full stam and flasking for bg's. SP seems like a much better path to follow seeing as hots can increase your survivability and SP effects your dmg out put.
    Once Elendur of Arthas.

No whats hilarious is that i beat 2200 rated arena people and I dont arena and use hateful. Whats the point of stacking spell power if your stunned + silenced. With the burst out there these days you can die in 1-2 stun silences. I have been changing to the new 12sp 15 stam gems. Also raiding is for lifers and i cant dedicate myself for 3 uninterupted hours so I bg. Farming is easy and i have so many flasks it dont matter. Your entitled to an opinion just dont mock someone for trying somethign different. Sometimes ill bg with the spell power flask so thats an extra 120sp