Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't help but being suspicious, but looks nice so far
    Main & raiding character: Elchali, Holy Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by JBURNICLE View Post
    Yeah, i have used many of his guides for leveling and making gold with professions and i can say that he is legit.

Also i wanted to ask if you could make a dailies gold guide, saying what the most profitable dailies are if possible, thanks
    There are such guides already on youtube...
    They are like 25 dailies in 1 hour and most profitable dailies...

I'll bookmark this and check it when I'm not in work. Thanks
    Cake!

\o/ Tarou keep it up <3
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

My post count is a lie, I'm a new person. This isn't my 1175~ post or anything.

<3 tarou. It's because of you that I have lots of money. The AH fell victim to my bidding powers! >
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

You sir, are worth a bump. Thanks for the awesome JC guide. <3

15+ Year Old Account
    I must say that I am impressed.

If there is one thing that annoyed me in WoW, it was that those with a lot of gold could get the best stuff. I myself don't really have the time to grind all day, and I always thought that doing Daily's was the best way to get gold.

Kudos to you good sir, for making a legit, and most importantly, free site that actually helps people going around.
    Dawwwwwww

I don't see what there is to be suspicious about?

Anywho, thanks tarou, you've helped me make a killer amount of gold on my server!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got a lot of money from following this guide kk

Liked the guides but I didn't follow any of them(except fishing leveling guide)...
    Now I have 101k gold in my bag...

Awsome Videos and guides,

Been bookmarked for quite a while now. Found it through a google search -_-"

Quote Originally Posted by Rainagul View Post
    I don't see what there is to be suspicious about?

Anywho, thanks tarou, you've helped me make a killer amount of gold on my server!
    Sadly, people helping out others for free = suspicious. This is totally legit and totally awesome though. Your guides are highly appreciated
    A tip for Enchanting: 275-300 I did Scroll of Enchant: Major Health(100 health, the one that can be used on heirlooms and for twinks) instead of your suggestions, as the Small Brilliant Shards now cost next to nothing and you can get the lowbie Armor Vellums easpeas(I gave a char inscription, bought a bunch of silverleaf stacks for a gold per stack or something, milled and made'em), if I sell as little as one of the 40 I made I earn on those skillpoints

Thumbs up for this guy followed him from day one

Very nice guides indeed. That was a very nice and "noble" action tarou
    For all that are suspicious for malware, keylogs etc etc u can check his youtube channel.
    And dont forget he states that those guides depend on server economy.
    Keep up good work

15+ Year Old Account
    Sweet, I'll be checking these out. Thanks for the free info.

Bookmarked the site. Looks great, keep up the good work!

Thumbs up! Bump for Tarou!

tarou if possible, i´d like to carry your babies. you´re my hero.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

^ A new and orginal change.. OH WAIT

Inbefore QQ about my avatar if you want removed, but remember, baby seals die in the process off it's removal!!