LastLast

Re: World First - Pet Tanks Hodir

OMG I'M BLIND AAAAAAA

nice (off course , not the ui)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalhen
    i love you for pointing that out... i was gonna say something too
    yeah sry i'm adding raid frames so i can bandage ppl that need it
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

ok .. seriously not trying to be an ass .. but whats so amazing about this .. its a hunter probably using 2 stam trinkets full stam gems .. and a raid taking 7 minutes to kill Hodir.. nothing special here .. just a hunter who doenst know how to gear and a raid who sucks ass ..

ALSO!!!

wtf is up with that UI ? .. seriously .. WTF ? .. W T F !? that is just absolutely terrible .. W T F ?!??!?!!?!

btw to anyone who says post mine .. here i got mine just so i could say that

Its not a hunter not knowing how to gear....GAWWD

It's a hunter that knows how to gear fucking well to do a job that it wasnt designed to do, therefore, making the hunter GOOD

And im sure the guild wasnt standing around going "WTF why are weee taking so long to kill zis???"

It was planned an they wanted to do it, they knew it would take a long time, and the hunter KNEW he had to gear for stam to do it....jesus...

Quote Originally Posted by sbradly1986
    Its not a hunter not knowing how to gear....GAWWD

It's a hunter that knows how to gear fucking well to do a job that it wasnt designed to do, therefore, making the hunter GOOD

And im sure the guild wasnt standing around going "WTF why are weee taking so long to kill zis???"

It was planned an they wanted to do it, they knew it would take a long time, and the hunter KNEW he had to gear for stam to do it....jesus...

.... you sir are an idiot .. it was sarcasm

His pet tank spec is weird

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

KL getting a world first is blasphemy!

I think it's cool. It's obviously not a world first that matters, outside of having fun (much like the Shaman who tanks raids) but it's still neat. I'm sure they had a lot of fun doing this.

I love all you idiots who first flame his UI, then you post your own just to show that your clicking every fucking button with your mouse - Simply proving your a bunch of fucking backpadlers / clickers / keyturners.

Standard UI for president...

GJ on the kill
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Biggnome

Congratz, its not a world 1st for killing Hodir w/ a pet, at least not for 10 man. My guild did that about a month after uld dropd for 10 man, 25 man prolly would be easyer cause more MD's and tricks of trade. But gratz on 25 for that.
    BTW my eyes are bleeding for ur UI

Don't defend it, it's a terrible UI set up. The OP's monitor clearly isn't big enough to leave the UI unscaled like that and it's simply a clusterfuck. Does he/she mind? Obviously not, is it worth pointing out that it's unnecessary? It's mmochamp, shit has been flamed for less. Now someone post a funny kitten picture.

15+ Year Old Account

KL getting a world first is blasphemy!
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

Bad players are always going to deflect their failures onto someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessa
    Was on first page so hah!

iue27fl;ikshfleWHATiojaovbhsd87kjk67fwnk;j;1
    lje;lkTHEjace2cv65-dfk5kdjfHELLaioujm764grfdgenvw9j
    kdfISiojsdi;jo;d3flil9f1g598ofgjGOINGia;odu4jf
    jsdofdsu46l.9jfONjdfklkjfdsgd/-fgWITHkp9,ilsjd
    bblkYOURkla6hgbsdm34yfgdsUIktrjh3wf2bvjuy7l;j
    dsfdjfg-0iklm-032kdfgBRO?bopjds874htkld;kvjcxk

When deciphering a picture becomes harder than 25 0+Yogg, I think the above is slightly justified, because he clearly has no issue with decoding.

Edit: Typo in line 6. Now it mirrors my Spriest rotation to the T
    Oswald was over hit cap.

the UI is bad but i found the pet tanking to be pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by DKareOKnoobL2P
    My eyes!!!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Board3r24/Sig.jpg
    (Sig too large)

Quote Originally Posted by Omen321

.... you sir are an idiot .. it was sarcasm
    And that wasn't even funny, go away.

Are you guys for real? The trollers that is which seems to be 80% of who post in here.

He post a ss of something not so commonly done and you all got nothing better to do then go attacking his UI?
    Are you that sad to not be able to say gj and move on or say nothing at all if all u can think of is something negative?
    If he wanted his UI rated he'd post in some other thread to be slaughterd.

You guys need to wake up and stop jumping at ppl that share something posetive they done with their guild.

Give them a positive comment or just leave it, they dont post so you can get off on pointing at the UI -_-

@OP: Is that bubbels and the hunter that tanked nef as well in bwl times or am I mixing it up?

I'm more impressed at how terrible your UI is.

Also, this has been done before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagdush
    I would drag my dick through a mile of lava just to listen to someone that's installing the beta on Skype.

LOL! made me wanna roll a hunter for a second there.

Seriously! they SHOULD make BMs able to do this with new talents. so hunters do not have to be pure dps, they can be maintanks too!

no? too cheesy? will probably make some people raise their eyebrows and quit WoW altogether though...