10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makiwara_MF View Post
    Looks solid to me. Only thing I can say is that I prefer to have AM and the fear reduction in my talents as a raiding ret pal. Then again, I don't know your raid comp and AM might be covered by other pallies and you're there to provide the AP debuff. 9/10 imo

Here's my armory: http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sh...wara&r=Korgath

YEAH YEAH I HATE THE WAR TOKEN AS MUCH AS ALL OF YOU DO
    I hate your SM more than HWT. Put the points in divine intellect into the healing talent instead, it's more useful overall. Looks fine other than that.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Quote Originally Posted by Makiwara_MF View Post
    Looks solid to me. Only thing I can say is that I prefer to have AM and the fear reduction in my talents as a raiding ret pal. Then again, I don't know your raid comp and AM might be covered by other pallies and you're there to provide the AP debuff. 9/10 imo

Here's my armory: http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sh...wara&r=Korgath
    YEAH YEAH I HATE THE WAR TOKEN AS MUCH AS ALL OF YOU DO
    8.5/10. Move the points in Divine Intel into Healing Light. Having an instant heal that heals for more than a healthstone can mean the difference between living or dying on some fights.I would also change Glyph of the Wise to Glyph of Blessing of Might due to situations where it can be useful. If you can get them, the mail belt off of Heroic Festergut and also possibly the leather badge belt are better than your current belt.

@Fredzilla:
    7/10: You're gemming and enchanting for more than 8% hit when you're alliance and only need 7%. If possible, also consider the possibility of dropping mining and picking up either Jewelcrafting or Engineering.
    Last edited by Vigilate; 2010-07-22 at 10:54 PM. Reason: another person posted while working on my post

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been over this several times now, not looking for ratings anymore.
    I have mining because I also tank.
    I have 8% hit because I don't always have a draenei in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    I've been over this several times now, not looking for ratings anymore.
    I have mining because I also tank.
    I have 8% hit because I don't always have a draenei in the group.
    This is a thread where you're supposed to rate.

Anyway, 7/10

First, having mining with the excuse that you're also tanking is laziness. Pick up a profession that's equally benefitial to both parts, it's not hard. Also, having excess hit is often unavoidable, and acceptable since there isn't always a draenei in your group, but GEMMING for it is ridiculous. Your gear is properly itemized and enchanted. The tear, and most red and yellow gems apart from the belt and cloak, as +4 agility does not benefit a yellow gem, are properly gemmed. You can also juggle your expertise closer to the softcap by getting the legs off dreamwalker and changing to T10 gloves, using an expertise ring and getting the SoV glyph. At that rate you could safely drop your hit gems and still be closer to 263 than 232.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am well aware of what I can do to get a better amount of expertise, and I don't want to get another profession, mining is nice enough for tanking, and I still use it for blacksmithing. I'm not in the position where I need to min/max my professions, I do just fine as it is. And would it be better to not gem hit and be like 50 under the cap? Probably not.

Again, if I want a rating, I'll ask. I've already gotten like 3. Please don't treat me like I don't know what I'm doing when you have very few things to go off of.

What are you even doing in this thread if you're only here to quarrel about how you're aware of your flaws, and don't care to be rated? You could've at least had the courtesy to rate the people who post above you. I like rating people, and I like being rated. The purpose of this thread is for people to help locate each others flaws, and maybe get some help as well.
    Last edited by Reconite; 2010-07-23 at 01:21 AM.

Have absolutely nothing to complain about.
    10/10

GG sir. GG

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimach View Post
    Have absolutely nothing to complain about.
    10/10

GG sir. GG
    Nice Retro Gear but -1 for not having the belt ^^

9/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suliso View Post
    Nice Retro Gear but -1 for not having the belt ^^

9/10
    Everything looks good to me.

last piece i need! ><
    On my behalf, Ive only done 3 or 4 blackwing lairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Minimach View Post
    last piece i need! ><
    On my behalf, Ive only done 3 or 4 blackwing lairs.
    8 for belt and trinkets!
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...;Ganis&cn=Swae

Finally got tiny abom last night!

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilate View Post
    8.5/10. Move the points in Divine Intel into Healing Light. Having an instant heal that heals for more than a healthstone can mean the difference between living or dying on some fights.I would also change Glyph of the Wise to Glyph of Blessing of Might due to situations where it can be useful. If you can get them, the mail belt off of Heroic Festergut and also possibly the leather badge belt are better than your current belt.

@Fredzilla:
    7/10: You're gemming and enchanting for more than 8% hit when you're alliance and only need 7%. If possible, also consider the possibility of dropping mining and picking up either Jewelcrafting or Engineering.
    Seems you were missed.. easiest rating ever though man.. 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by swae View Post
    8 for belt and trinkets!
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...;Ganis&cn=Swae

Finally got tiny abom last night!
    Erm, I WAS going to give you 10/10 then I noticed ur gloves, get that 20hit gem out of there and replace 2 of ur 10str 10crit gems with the 10str 10hit versions. NOW! :P 9/10

Sidenote: Gz on Tiny Abom... Ouch @ 23kills to get it though..

EDIT: Seems I logged out in prot tonight, ignore me, next poster just post ur Armory link to be rated.
    Last edited by Brael; 2010-07-23 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballamore View Post
    *Points at sig* And please let's not go over the divine intellect vs healing light argument,they are both just as useless (the times i ever used FoL on myself are so few they can be counted with our hand fingers).
    Nothing wrong apart from the hit gems in your rings. 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Reconite View Post
    Nothing wrong apart from the hit gems in your rings. 9/10
    9.5/10, you could easily itemize some of your gear to change some hit, since you'll probably always have a draenai in your raid. Personally I'd also max out your profs, especially before Cata Release. When we get the new bonuses, which will be AMAZING! But yeah otherwise great.

Very nice indeed, nothing bad to say about it, other than i hate you for having Taij, 10/10

here's mine: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...s&cn=Proxeneta

8/10

- Enchant haste on your cloak
    - Get an expertise ring
    - Re-gem verdict ring
    - Put your Nightmare Tear in chest or weapon instead.
    - Get a better trinket
    - Get the stat benefits from blacksmithing.

Replace cloak enchant with haste and you're good, 9/10, now get some heroic gear

edit : whoever it was deleted his post so nvm, wasnt pointed at Reconite

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eam&n=faesroll

Guild has over 20 Pp heroic kills and only 1 Heroic tiny abom dropped, finally got Lk heroic down last week, so hopefully within next few weeks it either drops the polearm or sword which would probably be the biggest upgrade i have right now
    Last edited by Kenjji; 2010-07-24 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjji View Post
    Replace cloak enchant with haste and you're good, 9/10, now get some heroic gear

edit : whoever it was deleted his post so nvm, wasnt pointed at Reconite

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eam&n=faesroll

Guild has over 20 Pp heroic kills and only 1 Heroic tiny abom dropped, finally got Lk heroic down last week, so hopefully within next few weeks it either drops the polearm or sword which would probably be the biggest upgrade i have right now
    10/10. Nothing wrong here, I like the alternative way of juggling hit and expertise around. Brace yourself for TaJ tho, it's going to rape your hitpool.

Armory didn't update, that's my bg gear which is only plate :< i'll edit when armory updated

edit : there you go http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eam&n=faesroll

should be my pve gear now

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjji View Post
    Armory didn't update, that's my bg gear which is only plate :< i'll edit when armory updated

edit : there you go http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eam&n=faesroll

should be my pve gear now
    Spec - 10/10
    Gear - 10/10
    Ench/Gems - 9/10, where is the 3rd JC gem? (screen, armory shows the same)
    Overall: 9.5/10

I'll give free hint for those who have trouble keeping count to 3 - use JC gems at your weapon. All 3 of them.

Armory at sig.