I need a little help... how I fix the expertise/hit problem of my pally?

I can't post link's, so please if someone can post here, link my armory: Saleronar - Gurubashi

Nvm
    Last edited by Zaryi; 2010-09-13 at 06:55 AM. Reason: didn't notice this was just for rets

Quote Originally Posted by m0hawK View Post
    I need a little help... how I fix the expertise/hit problem of my pally?

I can't post link's, so please if someone can post here, link my armory: Saleronar - Gurubashi

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...i&cn=Saleronar

Replace mining with something useful like BS/Engineering. -1

Gem for the +4 str bonuses in your wrists/back/ring(Ring of Rotten Sinew not Ashen Verdict one) and boots with a Inscribed Ametrine (10str/10crit)

8.5/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ammor i could not find anything wrong with your gear/setup other then you don't have full 277.
    9.9/10

here's mine
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...+Ring&cn=Vacor

10+ Year Old Account
    You need more expertise. If you can get the H LDW 25 neck you can replace your ring of rotting sinew with H Gunship or H Rotface exp ring. Not going to comment on your 5 points in DI lest we start another fight.

Also, your pants should have 2 20 str gems.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

10+ Year Old Account
    Instead of Divine Intellect, where would you put those points?

10+ Year Old Account
    The other two points in that tier (for more utility), the mana and miniscule spell crit is largely useless if you judge every cd and use DP when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by ammor View Post

Replace mining with something useful like BS/Engineering. -1

Gem for the +4 str bonuses in your wrists/back/ring(Ring of Rotten Sinew not Ashen Verdict one) and boots with a Inscribed Ametrine (10str/10crit)

8.5/10.
    Ok, but how I fix the expertise/hit problem?

Saleronar - Gurubashi

10+ Year Old Account
    Get TAJ and replace your ring of rotting sinew with an expertise one.

Quote Originally Posted by m0hawK View Post
    Ok, but how I fix the expertise/hit problem?

Saleronar - Gurubashi
    Like Fredzilla said, get a Tiny Abom even a normal one is a gigantic DPS increase, replace the Ring of Rotten Sinew with the Skeleton Key Circle or whatever, or Seal of many mouths, either Gunship or Rotface which are a joke on HM's either way or normal.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Tinybubbler

Notes: 1. Still working on getting the Hands off of Fester 25HM
    2. I dont care about the 25dps upgrade from the Ashen Verdict agi ring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna say anything on your spec since I don't recall what the preferred vindication spec is.
    As far as your gear, get the H LDW neck or RS boots if you can, so you can replace your band of the bone colossus with an exp ring to get you capped.
    Not sure if gemming for +4 agi bonuses is actually worth it, might wanna check Rawr.

Rawr usually says gemming for +4 agi is a gain, but personally I'm not that convinced (and its only about ~1 dps difference anyways)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...llen&cn=Meredy

Still raiding currently, got heroic deathwhisper boots today, right now we're waiting for our tanks in front of dreamwalker; wish me luck for a belt drop, haven't seen it in months. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Temsen View Post
    Rawr usually says gemming for +4 agi is a gain, but personally I'm not that convinced (and its only about ~1 dps difference anyways)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...llen&cn=Meredy

Still raiding currently, got heroic deathwhisper boots today, right now we're waiting for our tanks in front of dreamwalker; wish me luck for a belt drop, haven't seen it in months. D:
    your belt is better than the dreamwalker one till 4.0. also, why arent you am speced?
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

I know that the leather belt is better, it's more of a personal preference to wear plate. (or at least to have it till 4.0)
    I'm usually the only non-holy pally with somewhat lazy warrior tanks, hence vindication. Unless we start trying LK hero (attendance boss ftl) 2 holy pallys with am is enough I'd say.
    Last edited by Temsen; 2010-09-15 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Temsen View Post
    I know that the leather belt is better, it's more of a personal preference to wear plate. (or at least to have it till 4.0)
    I'm usually the only non-holy pally with somewhat lazy warrior tanks, hence vindication. Unless we start trying LK hero (attendance boss ftl) 2 holy pallys with am is enough I'd say.
    getting it for 4.0 is one thing. using it now is intentionally nerfing your dps. and applying vindication shouldnt effect your spec having am or not. drop imp might, if another paladin brings it, or swift retribution. i highly doubt you are the only one brininging both of those buffs. if you are the only one bringing those as well as vindication and heart of the crusader you need to upone up recruitment. badly.

edit: on a personal note, at the end of h lk tonight i got super excited. i thought i had world #1 parse. than realized world rank is off effective dps, not dps. iSad.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Nikoll. Just be happy you get to do H LK, we probably won't even try before cata.

Literally JUST signed up to mmo after months of reading it just to see what advice there was for me:

(the one thing i'm aware of is my boots/hit rating alas very little I can do about it as I have seen 1 pair of boots drop and lost roll)

I'm unable to link my armory since I did just sign up, but:

Eosh, Dethecus

10+ Year Old Account
    You should move your JC gem from your boots and put it somewhere else so you can get that bonus as well.
    Again, I don't know on a personal basis, but you should check rawr to see if gemming for +4 agi bonus is actually worth it.
    Way over the hit cap, drop some hit, and get rid of icewalker.\
    Replace your reg Bryn ASAP since you're doing H Marrow and H BQL.
    Try to get (H) WFS or (H) DC to replace your DMC: G.
    3 points in DI is next to useless. You should but them in Healing Light instead.

Yea, I keep hoping the boots off Marrowgar will drop but still no. We have terrible drops with weapons (2 heroic weapons total), but I should be getting the next one soonish...
    Whats the benefit of Healing Light over DI?
    Yea, trinks just DONT want to drop for me, its a sad sad day with my trinks