15+ Year Old Account

Re: Rate The Ret Paladin Above You

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    ah, well good luck with that.
    Thanks. At least I can log on and raid now.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose
    Thanks. At least I can log on and raid now.
    haha, yeah. PS: faids overtook you for best geared on server, aside from weapon. (though the real loser is me since he is our third tank/second ret)
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    haha, yeah. PS: faids overtook you for best geared on server, aside from weapon. (though the real loser is me since he is our third tank/second ret)
    Nah, no one will ever catch Boozelage

Oh, and I think I saw him with a HWT, -50

Quote Originally Posted by mattvlr
    Hey can you guys rate me please, i would rate the person above me but no armory. thanks in advance.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...htbring%C3%A9r

I do know about Mirror of Truth, ive had it for 9 months now and still nothing better has droped.
    I dont think anyone has done you yet so i will have a little go :3

Only thing i can think of is to switch you your belt for the leather badge one since you are over the hit cap or change your hit trinket for Herkuml War Token.
    Also the agil ring from ICC rep is meant to be slightly better than the strength one.

As for me be nice Fester wont drop those bloody hands http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...7gall&cn=Scene

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Not much out of place at all, but you knew that.

Can I ask why you'd upgrade shoulders to 277 first, out of all pieces? Maybe Conq tokens fall from the sky for you, but it seems like it'd be more logical to go for slightly larger stat upgrades first (6 more str, 4 more crit, 4 more haste on chest/helm).

13 shards off Shadowmourne

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...s&cn=Smashfist

Only thing I can think of is to swap out the belt for the badge belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashfist
    13 shards off Shadowmourne

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...s&cn=Smashfist

Only thing I can think of is to swap out the belt for the badge belt.
    And swap Gem in the Rep Ring to 20 str. Think about the Taiga Bindings from 10H dreamwalker and, swapping for hit enchants on gloves and boots to get closer to 7%.

Edit: Grats on Shadowmourne soon!
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...tus&n=Recycled

Quote Originally Posted by Recycled
    And swap Gem in the Rep Ring to 20 str. Think about the Taiga Bindings from 10H dreamwalker and, swapping for hit enchants on gloves and boots to get closer to 7%.

Edit: Grats on Shadowmourne soon!
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...tus&n=Recycled
    Gear looks great.

9.5/10

My link is in my sig. (I'm actually in PVE gear this time!)

Quote Originally Posted by EndGame
    Gear looks great.

9.5/10

My link is in my sig. (I'm actually in PVE gear this time!)
    Now gimme your cloak (0 drops so far not even normal) and your weapon (24 to go :/) and I'll be happy
    The only thing I wonder about is that Exp gem in your ring.

Well..... 9.5/10 (just because I hate to give more than that and you're overhitcapped :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    Now gimme your cloak (0 drops so far not even normal) and your weapon (24 to go :/) and I'll be happy
    The only thing I wonder about is that Exp gem in your ring.

Well..... 9.5/10 (just because I hate to give more than that and you're overhitcapped :P)
    Expertise gem is to be closer to cap since I would be 1% or so below cap without it. (only getting expertise from pants and SoV glyph...) Personal choice to try and hit the cap if possible.

Hit cap... yea... trying to get a better neck (BQL 10m heroic or Sindra 25m Heroic) but the 10m neck has never dropped and I doubt it ever will. Will re-enchant gloves/boots to hit the cap once I get a new neck. :P

Quote Originally Posted by EndGame
    Expertise gem is to be closer to cap since I would be 1% or so below cap without it. (only getting expertise from pants and SoV glyph...) Personal choice to try and hit the cap if possible.

Hit cap... yea... trying to get a better neck (BQL 10m heroic or Sindra 25m Heroic) but the 10m neck has never dropped and I doubt it ever will. Will re-enchant gloves/boots to hit the cap once I get a new neck. :P
    expertise may be an issue but other wise GREAT gear config. 9.9/10

Wow-heroes/armory in sig below

Quote Originally Posted by Skulldancer
    expertise may be an issue but other wise GREAT gear config. 9.9/10

Wow-heroes/armory in sig below
    Gonna have to dock a point or more for your weapon, I have trouble believing that Cryptmaker was more readily available for offspec roles than bryntol, which is a good bit better for ret.

8.5/10

Other than that gems/enchants/spec look fine

Quote Originally Posted by BDF
    Gonna have to dock a point or more for your weapon, I have trouble believing that Cryptmaker was more readily available for offspec roles than bryntol, which is a good bit better for ret.

8.5/10

I don't know if you wanted to be rated but here goes just to be safe :P

The only thing i could see is somewhat lacking is you are "almost" hit capped, but you obviously have a Draeni in your raid so its all good . Other than that your gemming, spec and glyphs all look good.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nedar&n=Hirako

I just got back from a 4 month break so be gentle :P. Also i just joined a 25-man raiding guild and all the rets in there have Tiny Abom so i am next in line thats why i didnt bother with the war token.

8.5/10

Ahhhh a server mate!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hirako
    I don't know if you wanted to be rated but here goes just to be safe :P

The only thing i could see is somewhat lacking is you are "almost" hit capped, but you obviously have a Draeni in your raid so its all good . Other than that your gemming, spec and glyphs all look good.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nedar&n=Hirako

I just got back from a 4 month break so be gentle :P. Also i just joined a 25-man raiding guild and all the rets in there have Tiny Abom so i am next in line thats why i didnt bother with the war token.
    Everything looks good, you could spec into Aura Mastery if you want, you should switch your argent ring to the agi one since its proven to be beter then the str one unless you PvP all the time, I think 32 AP to boots is better then 24 crit unless those are the eng boot enchants if so then nm.

Here is mines...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...end&n=averroes

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07
    1) I think 32 AP to boots is better then 24 crit unless those are the eng boot enchants if so then nm.

2) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...end&n=averroes
    1) I'm pretty sure 24 crit > 32 ap (this is about the same as gemming for a +5 Str yellow bonus) and yes, there is only 1 enchant with 24 crit - the engineer enchant.

2) Hm gimme your trinket and your cloak
    I'd give you 10/10 if your prot spec didn't have Glyph of Spiritual Attunement. (a.k.a. don't wanna give 10/10)
    => 9.9/10

finally, after what seemed like forever festergut dropped my gloves!

;D

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    finally, after what seemed like forever festergut dropped my gloves!

;D
    Grats Adam!!!

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07
    you should switch your argent ring to the agi one since its proven to be beter then the str one unless you PvP all the time
    Mine is the agility ring xD

8.5/10

With a random proc, no other stats, and faster swing speed, Why would Brytoll reg be a better choice than Cryptmaker? You actually LOOSE dps with the faster swing speed and no arm pen, which yes means little but carries more dps than nothing. in a 5-6 minute fight you'll have more dps than Bryntoll