Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Amagad so jelly of your gear. I have had the worst luck ever with tiers this patch. 2 conqueror tokens in TOTAL has dropped for us (10 man), and they're both gloves, and not won by me. Also not a single plate dps item from heroic modes yet. No luck with getting what I want in lfr either. Nice usage of epic gems btw! 10/10

I guess I should be happy about Gurth dropping at least.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lipop/advanced

10 man sucks balls.
    I really wish i had your gear Dunno how to rate it tbh... but in my eyes easy an 8/10.

Heres my armory:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A4rkt/simple

ive had luck in LFR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharped View Post
    I really wish i had your gear Dunno how to rate it tbh... but in my eyes easy an 8/10.

Heres my armory:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A4rkt/simple

ive had luck in LFR

9/10.

Gear looks good ( lucky you..4pc and DW wep /envy )
    Spec/glyphs look alright.
    Only if you can get the crafted bracers, they are just pure win.
    Also with your VP get neck/cloak/relic since they are BiS.

My armory is in sig.
    Last edited by mmoc2c33cfef99; 2011-12-22 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    9/10.

Gear looks good ( lucky you..4pc and DW wep /envy )
    Spec/glyphs look alright.
    Only if you can get the crafted bracers, they are just pure win.
    Also with your VP get neck/cloak/relic since they are BiS.

My armory is in sig.
    Not bad, but 7/10 becuase you have two orange gems (gloves belt) that aren't giving you any socket bonuses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BDF View Post
    Not bad, but 7/10 becuase you have two orange gems (gloves belt) that aren't giving you any socket bonuses.
    Go away with your stupid sword T_T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BDF View Post

Maybe i have them, because i need a little bit more mastery, so my AoK can proc mastery instead of crit?
    As you can see with fully stacked Vessel i have 2113 crit, and 2129 mastery. SO yeah...thats why they arent pure 40 str gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    Maybe i have them, because i need a little bit more mastery, so my AoK can proc mastery instead of crit?
    As you can see with fully stacked Vessel i have 2113 crit, and 2129 mastery. SO yeah...thats why they arent pure 40 str gems.
    You're probably better off reforging the crit on your second ring to haste and gemming properly. PS: match the +10 strength bonuses too. Worth it.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nkura/advanced

Got a lot of gold from my weird brother as a christmas gift so thought I might as well start shopping.

I'm getting epic gems for cloak, relic and 397 ring for sure. Maybe shoulders, chest and hands too not sure if I should just wait and see how our progress goes.

Was also thinking about getting the craftable legs but I have the 403 shoulders in my bag so gonna wait until at least next raid week before I do them.

Our guild is semi hardcore but with a trimmed down schedule during the holidays. 5/8 should be downed within a month though.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Bonkura; 2011-12-25 at 11:32 AM. Reason: fixed armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nkura/advanced

Got a lot of gold from my weird brother as a christmas gift so thought I might as well start shopping.

I'm getting epic gems for cloak, relic and 397 ring for sure. Maybe shoulders, chest and hands too not sure if I should just wait and see how our progress goes.

Was also thinking about getting the craftable legs but I have the 403 shoulders in my bag so gonna wait until at least next raid week before I do them.

Our guild is semi hardcore but with a trimmed down schedule during the holidays. 5/8 should be downed within a month though.

Any ideas?
    First of all, you are the first Paladin Tailor I've seen since Vanilla.

Your gemming seems to be under control, enchants/reforging as well.

Perfect hit and expertise.

You lack Glyph of Seal of Truth.

Your spec is okay. I guess Repentance vs. 1/3 Divinity is just personal preference (and I do find Repentance rather useless for raiding)

Overall 9/10

PS. Your Armory does show correct gear.

PPS. I'm no Retri, nor do I have an active subscription.
    Last edited by mmoceb2038953a; 2011-12-25 at 12:02 PM.

Quoting EJ regarding tailoring:

Swordguard Embroidery, grants 1000 AP for 15 seconds, and has a 55 second ICD with 15% proc chance. Assume procs every 60 seconds and this would be an average 250 AP, compared to 176 AP (80 Str * 1.05 Plate Specialization * 1.05 Kings * 2 AP per Str) from other professions. However, this replaces the normal cloak enchant. 250 AP - 176 AP = 74 AP is more of an increase than 65 Crit to cloak, so it may be the best profession perk.

4.3 pushes Blacksmithing to 220.5 AP. 220.5 - 176 = 44.5 AP, which should be less of an increase than 65 Crit to cloak. Falls behind Blacksmithing due to Epic Gemming. Still possibly second best profession.
    I don't have GoSoT atm because I've been trying trinkets on Ultraxion LFR. :P

Repentance vs Divinity is a nobrainer. Selfless Healer would be the option since I do have to use WoG on friendly targets from time to time, but I think the point in Divinity is slightly better overall.

Deleted
    still farming Sulfuras -_-

But right now my guild is lacking healers and we probably will stop raiding, we're considering merging into a 25man guild but I'm not all happy with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    You're probably better off reforging the crit on your second ring to haste and gemming properly. PS: match the +10 strength bonuses too. Worth it.
    This, exactly. You NEVER want to lose out on strength for anything. Point per point it's better than every other stat we can get. You are MUCH better off reforging some crit to haste. And yes again, +10 strength bonuses have been worth it since mid-firelands.

---------- Post added 2011-12-25 at 02:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    still farming Sulfuras -_-

But right now my guild is lacking healers and we probably will stop raiding, we're considering merging into a 25man guild but I'm not all happy with that.
    Prob don't need to point this out, but just make sure you aren't popping AoK when creche is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Go away with your stupid sword T_T
    Did I mention that I've only killed madness once so far?...and it was in 10 man.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pthis/advanced
    Disregard the shoulder/bracer enchant. still working on rep and the bracer enchant is pretty over priced on my server (same with most of my gear and the "Welfare" enchants)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    This, exactly. You NEVER want to lose out on strength for anything. Point per point it's better than every other stat we can get. You are MUCH better off reforging some crit to haste. And yes again, +10 strength bonuses have been worth it since mid-firelands.

---------- Post added 2011-12-25 at 02:58 PM ----------

Prob don't need to point this out, but just make sure you aren't popping AoK when creche is up.
    I have an aura to prevent that, its a big cross over my "Apparatus loaded and ready" aura.

---------- Post added 2011-12-26 at 10:57 PM ----------

Doubleposting: what ring should I change first, Alysrazor's Band or Obsidian Signet?

It just droped, I basycally changed it for the obsidian to improve without reforging, but maybe with reforge is better to get rid of Alysrazor's, waddayazink?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have an aura to prevent that, its a big cross over my "Apparatus loaded and ready" aura.

---------- Post added 2011-12-26 at 10:57 PM ----------

Doubleposting: what ring should I change first, Alysrazor's Band or Obsidian Signet?

It just droped, I basycally changed it for the obsidian to improve without reforging, but maybe with reforge is better to get rid of Alysrazor's, waddayazink?
    Well assuming the armory isn't lying to me, the rep ring has 20 less base strength than alys's, so I would prob replace that one if you can easily make up the hit.

Deleted
    yup, you're right.

Deleted
    I have Eye of Unmaking (normal mode) now, should i be running with Creche+EoU or EoU+AoK?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have Eye of Unmaking (normal mode) now, should i be running with Creche+EoU or EoU+AoK?
    H AoK > Creche, since creche has a crit proc and a long ICD.

@miguel : Gem for socket bonuses in shoulders and ring, str/hit gems in gloves/belt, reforge your 378 ring to mastery instead of hit, and you should put that point of divinity into EfaE; if you want the bonus healing, get rid of repent since you don't use it in raids.