Deleted
    haha that does sound much better than my noobness :P

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pally/advanced

Didn't see a prot that hasnt been reviewed in the last few posts, sorry no help :P

My paladin is working on full clear and entry level heroics. This is a new group.
    Last times I checked I'm right above 102.4 with full buffs no food.
    any help is good help thanks!

@ Mortifera
    Can't say i see any huge flaws. But reforging away from mastery on your relic? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    @Morph

gear/gems seem fine, I'd say get your 4pc, but im guessing that's your next VP purchase yeah? Reforges are good and I HATE YOU almost as much as I hate Baleroc for NEVER dropping my Shield or helm

As for spec I'd say move one point out of Hallowed Ground, and one out of Reckoning and stick em in Guarded by the Light, I know the bubble isn't much but it REALLY does add up. Myeh, I guess that is mostly personal preference though.

overall very nicely done.
    8.5/10. 9 when you get tier chest

armory in link. (and if I've not fixed it by tomorrow, yes I know im missing a Chim eye, I got the belt and gemmed it in raid, forgot to put in the right one when I got back to org)
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2011-10-10 at 02:17 AM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

@Gallahadd;
    I appreciate the 4 piece, and you're above CTC! Always nice to see; one thing I would suggest is trying to raise that dodge/parry amount while staying above 102.4%, for the gear you have and the content you seem to have on farm, I'd say a 10/10.

@Inclusion. Everything looks in order, proper gemming, enchanting and talents. Defiantly jealous of your gear. 10/10.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%aeo/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilario View Post
    @Inclusion. Everything looks in order, proper gemming, enchanting and talents. Defiantly jealous of your gear. 10/10.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%aeo/advanced
    I would swap that first trinket for something not so stamina-ey. You need the extra mastery to make up CTC, and you'll take less damage that way aswell. Swap the cape to the thrall quest one, or the ruthless one, the rep cape is just plain bad. Try and get the crafted boots, they're an upgrade from those rhyolith ones, and try and pick up a firebound gorget (should be fairly cheap these days).

Gemming and chanting is good, keep that up.

Spec/glyphs:

Max Guarded by the light. The survival increase is too much to not have, we really don't need the threat anymore. Take points from Hallowed ground to do this.
    Take one point out of reckoning, the % difference in windwalk uptime we get from having 1 vs 2 points in that talent (basically the only real reason to take it anymore) is minimal at best. Drop Eye for an eye, and put the three points (one from reckoning, 2 from e4e) into Rule of law. the WoG crit bonus is also too good to not have.

Glyph word of glory, it is a really nice survivability boost.

Outside that, you're fine. 9/10 (2 not-so-great gear pieces + talent points in not quite the right place)

Link is in my signature, I should be logged in tank gear.

^^ Can't check, logged out in Ret stuff..

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%B3tter/simple

I recently changed to Word of Glory for better survivability, will check to see how it works out for raiding tomorrow.
    Also, I swapped to Seal of Insight to see if the healing is worth it.
    Last edited by Slotter11; 2011-10-12 at 07:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^
    Get rid of the pvp helmet.
    Though besides that 7/10 every thing looks in order.

EDIT:
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think those trinkets share a cooldown, if they do, replace it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rated/advanced
    Try to ignore how I don't have my exalted shoulder chant P:

^

6/10, shoulder and chest enchant are both wrong and you are using a stam trinket below CTC cap, you are revered with Avengers so I would grab the mastery trinket, your spec is also off, move 1p from EfaE and Hallowed Ground each to PoJ.

Can't post links, Fenrisil, EU Arathor if anyone feels like checking
    “Buckle your seatbelt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is going bye-bye ..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrisil View Post
    ^

6/10, shoulder and chest enchant are both wrong and you are using a stam trinket below CTC cap, you are revered with Avengers so I would grab the mastery trinket, your spec is also off, move 1p from EfaE and Hallowed Ground each to PoJ.

Can't post links, Fenrisil, EU Arathor if anyone feels like checking
    Which trinket are you talking about?
    The tanking one?
    Btw the chest one isn't wrong, I just cant afford the 75 on my server.
    It's like 7000.

Quote Originally Posted by StenchSlash View Post
    The tanking one?
    Btw the chest one isn't wrong, I just cant afford the 75 on my server.
    It's like 7000.
    7000? O.o What the heck? O.o

You can get rich mate! Farm instances! Get mats! Make enchants! Sell! TADA!

Quote Originally Posted by StenchSlash View Post
    The tanking one?
    No, the DPS one, mastery with str Use, it's still better for you than the stam one.
    “Buckle your seatbelt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is going bye-bye ..."

Hello, I was trying to explain the ctc cap to my prot paladin friend, but it doesn't seem like he understands what to gem/reforge to. Could anyone please help him out?

Here is his armory link:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...luson/advanced
    Intel i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz/Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti/Corsair AX750 PSU
    Holy Paladin~Mistweaver Monk~Enhance Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Aftersight View Post
    Hello, I was trying to explain the ctc cap to my prot paladin friend, but it doesn't seem like he understands what to gem/reforge to. Could anyone please help him out?

Here is his armory link:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...luson/advanced
    Where to start ....... :P Make sure he is willing to min/max before you force him to anything >.<

Gemming;
    -Head: Switch meta gem to 81 stamina + 1% increased block value.
    -Shoulders: Switch it to 20 mastery + 20 parry. It's Orange and starts on fine.
    -Chest: Red spot should be same as shoulders while yellow should be pure mastery, aka 40 mastery rating (fractured).
    -Gloves: Yet another Fine gem, 20 mastery + 20 parry.
    -Waist: Switch the prismatic, the pure stamina one, to pure mastery.
    -Legs: Switch the red socket spot gem to yet another "Fine" gem.
    -Boots: Switch to Puissant (green), it's 20 mastery + 30 stamina.

Reforging;
    -Cloak: Reforge from parry to mastery, it gives most CTC from the cloak.
    -Chest: Reforge the dodge to mastery.
    -Relic: Dodge to mastery.
    -Waist: Dodge to mastery.
    -Legs: Parry to mastery.
    -Boots: Expertise to mastery.

Now he might need to reforge, for instance, his shields hit into dodge/parry depending on which of them that have the lowest ratings(!).

His enchants seems rather fine, so nothing you can do there. While in his specc he could tweak it a little, for instance put some talent point in "Hallowed Ground" and drop one from "Reckoning" (I got 2/2 in reckoning since i am a slacker who have not cared to re-specc).

Alchemy is a working proffesion, as it boosts his stamina. Not the best, but it's kay since it's easy to reach the CTC cap as a paladin. But do not let him level herbalism(!!!). One more thing he can do to min/max is to switch out Scales of life with another mastery trinket, or at least a trinket with avoidance stats (dodge / parry).

Also, if he happens to come over the CTC cap after this, then he can start focusing on threat / more avoidance / stamina while keeping the CTC cap.
    Last edited by MorphexEU; 2011-10-13 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MorphexEU View Post
    Where to start ....... :P Make sure he is willing to min/max before you force him to anything >.<

Gemming;
    -Head: Switch meta gem to 81 stamina + 1% increased block value.
    -Shoulders: Switch it to 20 mastery + 20 parry. It's Orange and starts on fine.
    -Chest: Red spot should be same as shoulders while yellow should be pure mastery, aka 40 mastery rating (fractured).
    -Gloves: Yet another Fine gem, 20 mastery + 20 parry.
    -Waist: Switch the prismatic, the pure stamina one, to pure mastery.
    -Legs: Switch the red socket spot gem to yet another "Fine" gem.
    -Boots: Switch to Puissant (green), it's 20 mastery + 30 stamina.

Reforging;
    -Cloak: Reforge from parry to mastery, it gives most CTC from the cloak.
    -Chest: Reforge the dodge to mastery.
    -Relic: Dodge to mastery.
    -Waist: Dodge to mastery.
    -Legs: Parry to mastery.
    -Boots: Expertise to mastery.

Now he might need to reforge, for instance, his shields hit into dodge/parry depending on which of them that have the lowest ratings(!).

His enchants seems rather fine, so nothing you can do there. While in his specc he could tweak it a little, for instance put some talent point in "Hallowed Ground" and drop one from "Reckoning" (I got 2/2 in reckoning since i am a slacker who have not cared to re-specc).

Alchemy is a working proffesion, as it boosts his stamina. Not the best, but it's kay since it's easy to reach the CTC cap as a paladin. But do not let him level herbalism(!!!). One more thing he can do to min/max is to switch out Scales of life with another mastery trinket, or at least a trinket with avoidance stats (dodge / parry).

Also, if he happens to come over the CTC cap after this, then he can start focusing on threat / more avoidance / stamina while keeping the CTC cap.
    Ah thank you this was exactly what I was looking to find for him ;D
    Intel i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz/Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti/Corsair AX750 PSU
    Holy Paladin~Mistweaver Monk~Enhance Shaman

Since everyone above me has been looked at, I'll just put myself in for an evaluation :-)

Can't link yet - Moochef on the azgalor server.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chefmilo View Post
    Since everyone above me has been looked at, I'll just put myself in for an evaluation :-)

Can't link yet - Moochef on the azgalor server.

Thanks!
    -Make sure to use your BS thingy in your bracers
    -use greater mastery on gloves, 15 more mastery
    -2 stam trinkets kinda suck, but I understand you probably just don't have anything better right now
    -you don't need 2 points in reckoning, make sure to take one off and put it somewhere else (pursuit might be the best choice)

your dodge and parry acre almost perfectly evened out, that is really good, your block is a little low, but it'll get better with gear

BS AND engineering thingies. Completely forgot to do that when I got the bracers last week.
    Trinkets have always been a weak spot for me. I'm horrible at grinding rep and my drops have not worked out well for me. I had been using a mastery trinket that I replaced with the dodge trinket from direbrew because my dodge had been falling below my parry. Am I right in remembering you want your dodge slightly ahead of parry?

I'll make that reckoning change as well.

Thanks for the feedback!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphexEU View Post
    7000? O.o What the heck? O.o

You can get rich mate! Farm instances! Get mats! Make enchants! Sell! TADA!
    Naw bro, im broke xD

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrisil View Post
    No, the DPS one, mastery with str Use, it's still better for you than the stam one.
    Btw, thanks.
    Along with that trinket and http://www.wowhead.com/item=58148, I have achieved un-hittable.
    Last edited by Intropid; 2011-10-13 at 08:25 PM.