Thread: Why u nerf DKs?

Why u nerf DKs?

We're a hero class, that means we should be able to win vs anything, but u make us suck, blizz! Every dk gonna quit they're character over this!

Okay, now hopefully this should work, since all the trolls don't read past the topic and the first line, that can all come to this thread and give their moronic opinions nobody wants to hear. I even left some spelling mistakes so they'd have something to latch on to. Hopefully that means we can have the rest of the forums to ourselves.

By the way, if you do happen to read through to this point and are one of the aforementioned trolls, why the hell are you here? These are the Death Knight forums, if you hate us so much why come to where we are? Stay away and be happy. I can't stand playing a priest, do you see me trolling those boards? No! I think paladins are rather overpowered right now, do you see me trolling their boards looking for an opportunity to say "QQ more, faceroller!" No! I'd rather not put myself or others through the headache. So why on god's green earth are you here?

Re: Why u nerf DKs?

Wait, i'm confused. Is this topic about the death knights getting nerfs or about trolls and people complaining about other classes?

Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    We're a hero class, that means we should be able to win vs anything, but u make us suck, blizz! Every dk gonna quit they're character over this!
    AMG QQ hope you do quit!
    Also, is this seriously gonna work ??? Win if it does :P

Well, as a Ret paladin, I come to these forums to see how these changes are affecting the DK community. I don't play my DK at all so I'm not sure to what extent this nerf is for PvP. I just like to see what I'm up against.

15+ Year Old Account

OBVIOUS troll is OBVIOUS.

-100 DKP
    Facilis Descensus Averno

going in dk forums is like going in movie theater. You can always expect something hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis
    OBVIOUS troll is OBVIOUS.

-100 DKP
    Guess it worked
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

Every dk gonna quit they're character over this!
    Can I get that on paper please ???

10+ Year Old Account

Every dk gonna quit they're character over this!
    Not so sure this would be such a bad thing
    Proud Healer Since 2007
    "Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid."

Quote Originally Posted by darkfireyguy
    Not so sure this would be such a bad thing
    I present you with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerdas
    there are 2 kids playing DK in the net cafe i am playing in , they are so horrible i want to delete my fucking account :P