Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: World first "A Tribute to Insanity" by Premonition

win in life

I hate these timed per week and X attempts a week and these immortal achievements. I've been in the same guild for over 2 years now and the raid leader has never yelled and screamed as much as in WOTLK simply because of these achievements and timed fights. "OMFG you fucking idiot you cost us immortal, your never raiding in this guild again"

We lost plenty of good players either quitting the game or simply give up raiding because of all the yelling and pressure of these achievements and i can only assume that it will be the same when we have to attempt tribute to insanity in the near future.

A guild can burn through 50 attempts in 10hrs of play time which sucks when the guild wants to raid 20hrs a week but doesnt have any content to raid because of the timer cockblocks.

I love the extremely hard fights that a guild can spend 20hrs a week for a month wiping on like yogg-0 or m'uru alot more then these easy fights with time cockblocks like algalon and TOC

Please don't change the Demonology tree or Demonic Pact. I play Demo right now and wipe the floor with people, I enjoy that fact only because you have yet to release a huge Demo update that makes it mainstream (sbolt spam/succy, destruction as a whole thanks to EJ)
    You think were all complete dolts. Do not deny it. We have no trouble figuring out which gear set is best. We know how to play Demo so that Metamorphosis is used in the best possible time, we LIKE having a sp buff thats better than an ele sham, WE LIKE doing less dps becuase of picking this buff, your game has lost every ounce of misticism, wonderment, and adventure. Your all too wrapped up in yourselves. I hate you.

Honestly if its massive tank avoidance that gives a guild an "unfair" advantage, you can only blame Blizz for making threat generation such a nonissue.