15+ Year Old Account

So I was thinking of making a DK...BUT

I can't rune the heirloom weapon i bought for him. WTH? I got the shoulders, chest, trinket and weapon, created him and I find that out. I was pretty pissed.

So what is better, going with the heirloom axe with a decent enchant? or getting some random weapon that i can rune?
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

Re: So I was thinking of making a DK...BUT

Quote Originally Posted by select20
    I can't rune the heirloom weapon i bought for him. WTH? I got the shoulders, chest, trinket and weapon, created him and I find that out. I was pretty pissed.

So what is better, going with the heirloom axe with a decent enchant? or getting some random weapon that i can rune?
    Not going to lie, the permanent enchant that levels with you is really nice, even if it isn't the best possible enchant in game. I'd personally keep upgrading my weapon through dungeons and quests since the enchanting only costs the amount of time running back to the starting area and hearthing back.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cayleypriest
    Not going to lie, the permanent enchant that levels with you is really nice, even if it isn't the best possible enchant in game. I'd personally keep upgrading my weapon through dungeons and quests since the enchanting only costs the amount of time running back to the starting area and hearthing back.
    yeah honestly the only time the weapons are a major factor is starting new lvl 1 toons. as they are equal to blues of your level and old school blues did not itemize well. for leveling and speed reasons chest and shoulders are a must everything else is just filler.

15+ Year Old Account

Maybe I'll just lvl a pally or a warrior and get full use of the stuff I got. I don't raid, hardly ever anways, so saving up all these emblems by running 5-mans took me forever. You better believe I'm going to used my heirloom set.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by select20
    Maybe I'll just lvl a pally or a warrior and get full use of the stuff I got. I don't raid, hardly ever anways, so saving up all these emblems by running 5-mans took me forever. You better believe I'm going to used my heirloom set.
    using them on my warrior she 2-3shots everything at her level, and has no problems with even elites. have fun, dks are kinda boring imo, got mine somewhere in the 60s and stopped, leveled two other toons already and haven't looked back.

on my server there are never lowbie groups doing any bc stuff, so for my DK it was much better to use the heirloom axe