Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Earth Wind and Fire (25) ---Stars---Crystalpine Stinger@Taiwan

Making a name for yourselves.

Grats to all Stars.

Re: World 1st Earth Wind and Fire (25) ---Stars---Crystalpine Stinger@Taiwan

Quote Originally Posted by -.
    Am I the only person thinking you have become quite attention seeking recently? :/
    Oh right cause guilds like ensidia are not attention seeking for reporting their world first on stuff, but stars are? >_>
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Krenus
    Oh right cause guilds like ensidia are not attention seeking for reporting their world first on stuff, but stars are? >_>
    Method, Ensidia paragon etc etc, dont usually post links to interviews with them, links to armory and stuff like that.(as far as I know always a possibility that I'm wrong)

(First of all, I'm not an Ensidia, paragon or whatever fanboys and gratz to Stars for this one. After all, it's about that in this topic.)

But yes, they are (in my opinion) seeking for a form of attention. It can be just an Asian style that we aren't familiar with, I dunno. But their announcement tend to show that.

Just always ending there kills news with "We are the Stars" doesn't help, the fact that they are posting a lot of interviews / movies / logs to show what they can do... It really sound like "Loooooooook as us we just don't want to be number one, but that everybody knew it!" But again, I just think it's an Asian need for recognition (They are making a lot of noise when they can impress Americans and Europeans. Like with the Olympic Games.)

Are they doing fine? Yes, no doubt and Gratz to them again. Hoping that they will get what they want with ICC (A "fair" release of ICC making them able to compete for the world 1st) to end this x-pack with a nice & shinny kill.

Well they are good attention seekers, better then ensidia by far, even doing the "impossible" as it was first said by ensidia and EJ jerks, Yogg + 0.
    Yes

the reason they post their logs, videos and such is because some ppl will just think,, they are they using exploit to do it, and they just showing that they not doing such thing.

btw Grats Stars your my favourite guild, keep up the good work, dont ignore the jealous fanboys of ensidia

Grats guys, 'twas probably no yogg+0 pre-nerf but still an interesting fight nonetheless.

I do wanna bring up one point (which a. has probably been brought up already, and b. might be rude posting this here, but) and that is, for fights that aren't really part of the main progression (i.e., fights that most guilds were not working on at the time, such as this one (at least before the 10-man kill, which I expect incensed guilds to do this on 25) (jesus, parenthesis overload)), does a world first mean as much?

Hey what is the combat log from the youtube video addon called? shows the druids heals etc

Quote Originally Posted by wageaoe
    I believe Stars did these since their 0-yogg kill thread, which must be some damn Asian styles of seeking attention.

In addition, all other top guilds report their kills in their own websites and these Chinese guys only have a damn ugly Chinese forum to watch?!
    I'm not saying it is but...

Wow, sound racist much?

On the intro to the video, what is the word Srars doing there :S?

(Forgive me if I'm missing something, but I presume it was meant to read Stars??)

Edit : Gratz

some of these reponses are ridiculous. How can you say someone is "looking for attention"!! They did something no one has yet! Thats not attention whoring, thats proving they put time and effort into something and took it down first. No one who posted against them can honestly say if you didnt get a WF on something you wouldnt be on forums patting your own back. At least stars is humble about it, they dont speak negatively about other guilds, they always have clean, legit kills, and as for the "We are the stars" Its their f*cking guild name, and its a catchy logo. Quit QQ'ing because people have pride in their kills, and give them a little recognition.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Good job nobody on my realm has even attempted this yet although it would be fun to try does anyone know the setup you would use for 10 man?
    Insert Signiture here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanoble
    Good job nobody on my realm has even attempted this yet although it would be fun to try does anyone know the setup you would use for 10 man?
    Necromastery +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles
    Thread: F**k y*u blizzard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    Flavor of the month spec swappers have turned out to be worse on average than players that specialize in one spec.

Can anyone tell me what ui hes using for the player bars? ???