Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Recent In-Game Fixes - September 2009 - 9/22

Quote Originally Posted by Grenadieris
    Can you say Bye Bye Paragon world firsts?
    GiGGIDY!
    Go to hell. I mean, seriously, I don't give a shit about paragon or whatever, but man, you and I are enver going to be as good as they are, no matter what they use to beat the encounters.

My guild and I are slowly getting past Faction champions on heroique, but i'm not sure i'm going to see a tribute chest before IC. So, really, kill yourself before saying nonsense, these guilds still have a very good overall skill.

Deleted

Seriously stfu.
    I said they wont get any world firsts, learn to read.

dont take it so hard on yourself buddy its just a game!

GiGGIDY!
    Not only Paragon...

GiGGIDY!
    Grats for looking like a moron.

I'm sure they'll continue being a top guild, while you're still struggling with normal toc.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcano
    They nerfed it because some Combos of the champions just made it impossible if you did not have good a PVP group
    A good pvp group? What is a good pvp group? All you need to down faction champions is good use of skills and awareness. Nothing extraordinary.

Saying Faction Champions are impossible is a bit too much. They are one of the easiest bosses in TOC.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    Grats for looking like a moron.

I'm sure they'll continue being a top guild, while you're still struggling with normal toc.
    Yes, because comparing me and them is what it is all about. Just shut your dumb mouth and sit the fck down.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian
    The buff to anub'arak and the nerf to FoK and heart strike is probably to make guilds use more creative tactics to killing him in heroic. Like maybe forcing them to burrow or something like kiting them somehow. I don't know.
    its not add buff its not even buff.. its buff + nerf.. so probably same in the end.. its actuall anub hits.. in hc anub can 2 shot any tank without much of trouble, and they are making him hit faster.. zzz

i like Paragon because 450 Agility are yummy!

15+ Year Old Account

Can something be done about the damn adds popping up in the middle of the news posts.

By the edge of those wilds, warriors have charged. But now the years have passed, the generals have left and the grass grows in the armours hollow on the hill.

finally the soulstone QQ will stop.

Soulstone Resurrection now fades upon entering raid combat if the character who cast it is not present.

on one side it was plain stupid from the paragon/stars/whatever more guild to show their shots/videos with 40ppl grid with 15 offline
    and on other side we should gz all the morons who "reported" or whatever that to blizz... if they really think they have done something good they are in really big mistake...

having many much ppl in raid then it was really needed started in ZA timed runs and was continued till now, never anyone have any problem with it...

and now they all think they done something good, and the truth is we all will suffer from it... still they have the kill, they have the tribute runs... and rest still have to do it so... who really that helped it...

Quote Originally Posted by L05_PL
    Soulstone Resurrection now fades upon entering raid combat if the character who cast it is not present.

on one side it was plain stupid from the paragon/stars/whatever more guild to show their shots/videos with 40ppl grid with 15 offline
    and on other side we should gz all the morons who "reported" or whatever that to blizz... if they really think they have done something good they are in really big mistake...

having many much ppl in raid then it was really needed started in ZA timed runs and was continued till now, never anyone have any problem with it...

and now they all think they done something good, and the truth is we all will suffer from it... still they have the kill, they have the tribute runs... and rest still have to do it so... who really that helped it...
    Dude... you have the heart of a cheater, huh? "shhhs, don't tell them, let's use it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Daelos
    Oh now you're QQ:ing about PvE being too hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    We agree with Communism.

Faction Champs Nerf was needed.
    Pally, Druid healing
    Warrior, Rogue, Shaman

Those 5 alone would wreck a group on ten man, regardless what the 6th was.

If no priest was around for mass dispel, you are in for a world of hurt.

Cc'ing can only last you so long.

Whoever said that faction champs are the easiest boss fight in toc...wtf are you doing on the other bosses that makes them so hard?... Imo Twins are the easiest fight.. if not anub... one-shot each of them every time no problem... can i cant even imagine making it past faction champs on heroic (im a loner that pugs everything)
    sure with shaman change there will be people running around shouting "bankai" every time they use unleash weapons.....

Quote Originally Posted by KidGosu
    Faction Champs Nerf was needed.
    Pally, Druid healing
    Warrior, Rogue, Shaman

Those 5 alone would wreck a group on ten man, regardless what the 6th was.

If no priest was around for mass dispel, you are in for a world of hurt.

Cc'ing can only last you so long.

Whoever said that faction champs are the easiest boss fight in toc...wtf are you doing on the other bosses that makes them so hard?... Imo Twins are the easiest fight.. if not anub... one-shot each of them every time no problem... can i cant even imagine making it past faction champs on heroic (im a loner that pugs everything)
    If you would be talking about heroic version, I could understand you, but on normal? It doesn't matter what group they are, if you know what to do they are easy as hell. Now heroic version would be something else, but this change is normal mode only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

The Idle/Inactive debuff is now cleared upon round switches in Strand of the Ancients.

Why? O.o ..............
    Game Mechanics Enthusiast. :P

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that we won't see Paragon getting very many world firsts in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Scudamore
    I'm going to take a wild guess and say that we won't see Paragon getting very many world firsts in the future.
    Yeah, because no other guilds use/d (15) soulstones...
    If you meet God, tell him to leave me alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcano
    finally a stop to those exploiters that used to have an army of warlocks outside the instance for soulstones
    Ah, so yet again catering to the PvP minority ruins the game for the rest.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)