★★Decerto LF ►►►►Tree, Mage, DPriest ◄◄◄◄ - HM/ToGC ★★

First off I would like to notate we offer free repair bills from our guild bank to our raiders on raid nights where we attempt progression bosses!

<Decerto> raids Wed/Thur/Mon from7:30 to 11:30 EST. Recruits are expected to have solid knowledge of their class and require little to no coaching about how to DPS/tank/heal in a raiding environment (this includes how to stay alive). We are dedicated to enjoying our raid time this means little toleration for poor play (despite what the forum trolls tell you).

Understand that, though we plan to take things more casually this time around, it is our philosophy that a raid full of quality players on a casual schedule can be far more effective than a raid that carries poor players and raids "hardcore". We are looking for players with a similar mindset.

Misha is was created a month before The Burning Crusade was released. From that time through Tier 6 content, Decerto led the server in PvE content by weeks and, sometimes, months. The guild scaled down for a while before Wrath was released but is back with a vengeance. As a server, Misha is a little backwater but many longtime players call it home.

Decerto members are not only focused on 25 man content, but are active in many facets of the game including alt leveling, arena and the daily grind so you're sure to find a niche in our guild community outside of just raiding.

Current Progression:
    ---25 man---
    5/5 TotC
    0/5 ToGC (currently working on this content)
    13/14 Ulduar & 5/9 HM including:
    ~~Knock, Knock on Wood (Freya 2 Elders)
    ~~Lose Your Illusion
    ~~I Could Say That This Cache Was Rare
    ~~I Choose You, Steelbreaker
    ~~Orbituary
    ~~Heartbreaker
    Currently working the following 25m HMs:
    ~~Firefighter
    ~~Knock, Knock, Knock on Wood
    ~~I Love The Smell of Saronite in the Morning

---10 man---
    5/5 TotC
    4/5 ToGC
    13/14 Ulduar & 9/9 HM (Currently working on Algalon)

We are currently looking for the following classes and roles:
    DPS:
    1 Mage (Fire/Arc)

Healer:
    1 Resto Druid
    1 Disc/Holy Priest

All excellent applications will be given appropriate consideration.
    Please visit www.decertoguild.net to fill out an application or to PM an officer with questions.

Discover, Guild Master
    Makayla, Officer
    Murannan, Officer
    Myrdin, Officer
    Pars, Officer

Re: ★★Decerto LF ►►►►HEALERS◄◄◄◄ - HM/ToGC ★★

!

Re: ★★Decerto LF ►►►►Tree, Mage, DPriest ◄◄◄◄ - HM/ToGC ★★

up