Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 Now live on PTRs

There are 2 the same (haste woooot) plate dps boots with different names, what's up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pally_Power
    Maybe it's something we use against Arthas or one of the bosses in the Icecrown Raid/Dungeon?
    If that's true, how much bloody health with he have :O

Quote Originally Posted by Heywes
    1.39gig to download, gahhhhh!!!

Still i want to see the new instance and feel like Surfang
    On the bright side I'm getting nearly 1 megabyte a second download...ready to roll in 30 minutes...
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

icecrown thing of crafting things lol

but resist gears? and not somthing like shadow but nature??
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawramsti
    Mages are fine wtf are you talking about.
    Frost for PvP Arcane for LOLPVP and Fire for...... for.....for.......one sec will get back to you.

The Sunwell was merely a setback

Quote Originally Posted by martinkaca
    What is with the change in mana cost of almost all lowerer level spells?
    It's to make it easier to level up, if you've ever tried leveling a mage for example, you'd realize that it's easy to waste all your mana and drink after every 2 pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Zukiji
    If that's true, how much bloody health with he have :O
    Well he's Arthas, I'd imagine he'd have a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by Pally_Power
    Well he's Arthas, I'd imagine he'd have a lot.
    Or it could be something you help a masked Kael'thas with so he can use it as the killing blow to the lich king and say"Icecrown was merely a setback!" then disappear until cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    Just a forewarning, ALOT of these changes are probably just errors, such as the cleave/hamstring changes. Those improvements are the glyphed and talented versions of them, and saw no mention of it in the patch notes. These change logs of stuff thats been datamined HAVE been wrong before!
    DO NOT JINX THIS!

This is the best thing to happen since the introduction of thunderclap in defensive stance!

(Yes TC used to be exclusive to Battle Stance only :'( )
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got the patch notes (finished downloading 3.3, on the updater) and i don't see the cleave buff under warriors.

However I'll trust Boub for the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by kazmeyer
    What makes more sense, genius? That your uber-security had a flaw, or that someone cracked Blizzard's servers and instead of compromising thousands of accounts, they just singled out you? What did you do, piss off the Joker or something?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Aredan - 80 Prot Warrior
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Daxter - 80 MM hunter
    PVP is a matter of overcoming your own weaknesses while exploiting the weaknesses of others.

If you suck, it's because you can't comprehend the previous sentence.

There is no Cleave change. It's just a change to the tooltip that will allow it to display the correct number depending on if you have the glyph or not. It already exists for spells like Ghost Wolf

Copy/pasted from wowwiki for those curious.

Quel'Delar's Rest is located in Icecrown and is north of Silent Vigil. It is ringed by small lantern stands, and a sword has been struck into the ice where there seems to be a dragon's skull underneath. It can be used as a landmark to help find the Argent Tournament Grounds since the road is directly north of the site.

Speculation:

The sword Quel'Serar is an obtainable sword which is forged in the breath of Onyxia. Upon returning the heated blade to Dire maul where it is finished for you the grand librarian tells you about how many versions Quel'Serar have existed through the ages. The properties of these swords are determined by which dragonflights breath heats the blade. He also tells of a legendary sword that once may have existed which held the properties of all 5 dragonflights and it was called the Prismatic Quel'Serar.

Quel'Delar's rest has five arches and there are five lanterns hanging from these arches. In each lamp is a flame perhaps to represent the 5 dragonflights or even lit by the flames belonging to dragons of each flight. The base of the sword is aglow possibly to signify the swords power or its significance.
    I'm afraid we have a slight apocalypse on our hands

Quote Originally Posted by burek
    weird coe change, and no mention of earth & moon/ebon plague
    i think this is a change to a lower rank of CoE, look at the resist deductions on the spell, only 88

The Frozen Throne area looks slick.

Quote Originally Posted by afkalmighty
    icecrown thing of crafting things lol

but resist gears? and not somthing like shadow but nature??
    maybe for the plague wing boss in icecrown.

The third floor in icecrown has 3 wings blood, plague and frost (which is where Sindragosa is)

its just on plate so far so maybe just resist gear for the tanks.

Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

For cleave, read the actual spell text here: http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/47520/

A sweeping attack that does your weapon damage plus 222 to the target and his <Glyph of Cleaving>two nearest alliesnearest ally.
    Should clarify a few things.

The frozen throne pic is looking HOT already!
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

downloading the ptr right now. i can't wait to get on and test the new 5 mans

The THRONE!

15+ Year Old Account

I knew LK had a water slide hidden somewhere at his place!

Wait, nevermind, it's just untextured throne ) :

Where'd the new totem picture go!?
    "Interestingly, the rain in Spain doesn't actually fall in the plain all that much."

I wonder could we already be getting a Legendary caster Sword? Quel'Delar might just be that.. infused with the power of the Sunwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Naydie
    I doubt that change to cleaving will be a buff really. Check the other change, an immobalize proc on hamstring, which is a glyph currently. I'm guessing those 2 glyphs might be removed.
    If the glyph is removed, that would definitely open up a window to add my devastate glyphs.
    Quote Originally Posted by kazmeyer
    What makes more sense, genius? That your uber-security had a flaw, or that someone cracked Blizzard's servers and instead of compromising thousands of accounts, they just singled out you? What did you do, piss off the Joker or something?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Aredan - 80 Prot Warrior
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Daxter - 80 MM hunter
    PVP is a matter of overcoming your own weaknesses while exploiting the weaknesses of others.

If you suck, it's because you can't comprehend the previous sentence.