Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Thank GOD I gave away my DK

imho, all classes are ballanced out ..

I will be killed by every other class including my own ..
    so in other words .. L2P
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

All I got from that whole rant was :

"QQ I can't play my DK nor get gear because I suck too much.. buuuhuuuuu.... now I no more zerg in PVP... no more OP class for meeeeh Weehhhhh <cry sounds>

Quote Originally Posted by Smolderthorn
    All I got from that whole rant was :

"QQ I can't play my DK nor get gear because I suck too much.. buuuhuuuuu.... now I no more zerg in PVP... no more OP class for meeeeh Weehhhhh <cry sounds>
    I had full furious in season 6. Thats like me calling you black as an insult when you know you arent (not that being black is an insult). It doesnt apply, and therefore, doesnt insult.

You suck at this.

First off I do not judge of "accomplishments" and whatnot.
    I simply stated that this message is screamed off your initial post.
    Maybe your mind can't handle a short summary which is indeed slightly "mean" but nevertheless not insultingly ment in any way. Remember I do not target a person, I target your post as a subject we're talking about and give my impression about it, to you.

Quote Originally Posted by tha3l91
    Because spamming CoI wasn't overpowered at all........

Face it DKs are finally getting the nerfs they DESERVED from the start. Sorry you can't play your god class anymore.
    Stop living in the past. DKs don't have no burst, our only stun is in unholy(and its a 3second stun with a 1min cooldown.. nice), we have NO cc.

All we had to offer was our snare. With it being on DR, it would probably be the worst snare in the game. Seriously.. why even bring a DK anymore when any other class can offer much more?
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

A) out mana a resto druid team
    B) out mana a prothealadin team
    With a priest partner you should have NEVER been able to do this, if you were able to you were simply overpowered as hell. Priests have far far FAR less mana survivability then protlys or resto druids.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by treston323
    Stop living in the past. DKs don't have no burst, our only stun is in unholy(and its a 3second stun with a 1min cooldown.. nice), we have NO cc.
    Please, dear Treston, tell me what the use of Heartstrike + Glyph of Heartstrike is then?
    No CC? Hah! If we glyph our HS and go blood, we're having a more OP snare than warriors with hamstring. Do you hear them complain?

Quote Originally Posted by treston323
    All we had to offer was our snare. With it being on DR, it would probably be the worst snare in the game. Seriously.. why even bring a DK anymore when any other class can offer much more?

Stop being so narrowminded and read my reply above this so you can hopefully get a brain working. Ty <3

Unholy DKs also make target switches close to impossible through desecrate... Which is VERY powerful in a 3s comp. DKs are still very powerful in 3s and 5s.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Please, dear Treston, tell me what the use of Heartstrike + Glyph of Heartstrike is then?
    No CC? Hah! If we glyph our HS and go blood, we're having a more OP snare than warriors with hamstring. Do you hear them complain?

Stop being so narrowminded and read my reply above this so you can hopefully get a brain working. Ty <3
    You're an Idiot. Snares are not CC.
    Blood is not a pvp spec. Glyphing for Heart Strike would not be viable either. The problem right now is that our diseases and CoI are dispelled way too easily for how much we actually depend on them.

Just face it.. DKs right now are only "Annoying". and that's just it.. they can be Annoying at best. their damage is so much Laughable so they don't really pose a threat and can just be "Annoying".
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    With a priest partner you should have NEVER been able to do this, if you were able to you were simply overpowered as hell. Priests have far far FAR less mana survivability then protlys or resto druids.
    We weren't ever able to do this except in rare situations on some maps such as dalaran sewers where we could make windows for my priest to drink a hell of a lot while I kept the druid in combat.

That is why the absolute gutting of DK burst damage hurt my comp so bad, because at least on teams like protheal paladins and resto druids, we could create a good window to get a coordinated burst kill with my priests assistance by separating their partners (letting the druid run away to drink, chaining CCs after forcing def cooldowns and trinkets, ect). Alot of times we even had to use mind control to extend the window for me to get a kill (only if I knew I was capable of 1v1ing) Now we cant do that. Enter the arena as priest DK, probably the only 2v2 DK healer comp that actually took some amount of skill in season 6, and face off against any outlast comp and you are boned before the gates open.

Season 5 was retarded. I remember fighting one horrid team wherre my paladin healer died, and then I died, and proceeded to solo BOTH enemies in ghoul form because the healer was oom. That is downright retarded, no matter how bad the other players are.

Season 6 was a little better. Resto druid DK and protheal DK teams were way overpowered because of their synergy. DKs still OP in 1v1, I never lost a 1v1 when it came down to it before the scourge strike nerfs set in right before the season ended. That is retarded too.

But the gutting of the class didnt stop when it was balanced in 1v1 and lost its synergy with priests and double dps comps, they decided that they wanted to get rid of a DK's ability to synergize in 3v3 by offering exceptional (and overpowered, chains of ice is way to powerful and they should have nerfed it first so that other aspects could be tweaked without the all powerful chains of ice causing every other aspect of the class to get destroyed) peels. Now, there is no reason to bring a DK instead of another class.

don't play 2's...

Quote Originally Posted by elseagoat
    I'm definitely rolling a warrior. The one class that has never, ever been so nerfed that they are simply not viable in any comp. Mortal Strike is a free ride to an arena team any season. No more support classes for me. Screw you blizzard.
    S5 we sucked, but aside from that, this man speaks the truth. (refer to my sig)

Quote Originally Posted by mackmustard
    S5 we sucked, but aside from that, this man speaks the truth. (refer to my sig)
    Yea, warriors always start off slow every expansion and then turn into a solid, well rounded class with a spot on any team. Warriors can work with just about any healer in 2v2, and fit on a wide range of successful 3v3 comps that can include any number of different classes. Except DKs. Why bring a DK when you can bring another class that can do everything a DK can without the weaknesses, and possibly bring some CC or mortal strike as well, or some bad ass friendly buff like hand of protection.

Deleted

Since when did CoI has diminishing returns?Nothing on the patchnotes about this.

Quote Originally Posted by elseagoat
    Yea, warriors always start off slow every expansion and then turn into a solid, well rounded class with a spot on any team. Warriors can work with just about any healer in 2v2, and fit on a wide range of successful 3v3 comps that can include any number of different classes. Except DKs. Why bring a DK when you can bring another class that can do everything a DK can without the weaknesses, and possibly bring some CC or mortal strike as well, or some bad ass friendly buff like hand of protection.
    At first it only seemes, like you wanted to tell us you retired your dk because of the many changes, but at this point all you are saying:
    Oh my god DK's are so bad, no one ever would want one on their team for whatever reason, even if it was the last class alive.
    Guess what? That is not the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Quote Originally Posted by DrJones
    At first it only seemes, like you wanted to tell us you retired your dk because of the many changes, but at this point all you are saying:
    Oh my god DK's are so bad, no one ever would want one on their team for whatever reason, even if it was the last class alive.
    Guess what? That is not the case.
    Realmhistory disagrees with you.

And yea, I retired my DK because I went from hero to zerro with almost no time in between. Id like a balanced class that stays balanced. Warriors seem to fit that bill. I'm sure DKs will pull a warlock and be absolutely insane again in a few patches or when cata comes out without ever really seeing time around the 10% representation mark that they should have.

Blood? Blood? Blood? Ahahahaah.

Deleted

I REPEAT SINCE WHEN DID COI HAVE DIMINISHING RETURNS

Quote Originally Posted by StGank
    Blood? Blood? Blood? Ahahahaah.
    Believe it or not, some DKs are resorting to diseaseless Blood builds in arenas because of how broken our reliance on diseases is.

Blizzards answer to "my deathcoil out damages my scourge strike because scaling is bad and we cant keep diseases up" will of course be "well that means deathcoil is doing too much damage right? nerfed. there you go"

Quote Originally Posted by idpersona
    I REPEAT SINCE WHEN DID COI HAVE DIMINISHING RETURNS
    Not in the patch notes, but check arena junkies and the wow forums or go try it yourself on the 3.3 ptr.