Some Blood PvP Talkage

First things first, yes, I'm crazy to love Blood PvP. Fairly new to the arena [on my DK] and just have a question or two. First things first, you get to bash my profile. =D

Ghoulljin:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ng&n=Ghoulljin

Alright, now that's out of the way; Here are my questions:

Dancing Rune Weapon -- when the skill is triggered does the 'weapon' act like a mob with an aggro table for PvP? I do indeed notice it does not always stay on my selected target and I do see it jolt for healers a lot. So, does high-like threat abilities attract the weapon? Is there a way I can help keep it on a kill target?

Mm, the third glyph -- Should I keep DRW? Once again, mixed reviews on it overall. I was thinking of getting the Rune Strike glyph for a prime utility-killer of rogues and kitties. I'd love some feedback on this.

Thirdly, when the hell are DKs getting a disarm reduction in some spec!? =p I have thought about swapping to the Swordshattering rune as Blood to assist with extra Rune Strikes and the disarm reduction, but losing Fallen Crusader is burst-changing. Thoughts? (Sorry for the early QQ)

Rune Tap vs Blood Worms
    Is that even a question? Blood Worms can be completely stupid, yet helpful. When a healer is trying to get a drink off those little guys will keep 'em in combat, yet easily killed; it's unique though because they could be far back, but keeping you in combat. Yet, I find myself with Diseases so easily -Annihilated- by most classes (I mean cleansed =D), DS healing to survive is not always a good answer for healing, including high avoidance targets. So, without Rune Tap is normally a result in a deathwish.

I would love some feedback on these whacky questions.

btw, BB is srsy biz on rogues.
    "A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."

Re: Some Blood PvP Talkage

Blood sucks for arenas.

DRW will agro to healers.

If you can predict a diss arm you can wep swap one that has the reduce disarm rune.

Rune tap > blood worms

btw no it's not... a pet is srrs biz on rogues.

Re: Some Blood PvP Talkage

I tried blood pvp @ ptr and start of season, fully regemmed myself like 5 times then got tired of it and went back to good old unholy. But nice to see someone actually doing good in that spec. Anyway, back to topic.

For disarms as blood I would indeed swapped weapon(infact i did). I got pretty good tanking weapon so i dont see probs here, dunno about you :P

I didnt liked Blood Worms, imo Rune Tap is so much better.

I think DRW got its own aggro table, but it starts on your primary target. Better use it on healers tho, as it tend to pressure em anyway.

I tested blood with HS, DS and Dark Death glyphs. I dont think getting RS glyph is really worth it, you can wreak rogues in 3 globals outside of evasion, and you can easily outsurvive em most of time, especially @ arena with healer.

I got few questions to you myself :P

How does Blood do vs. Plate teams and rdruids without all that armor penetration you usually have in pve? Looking @ your gear I see you gemmed ultimately for str, but isnt blood does much better with full arp gems? For me at least difference was VERY noticeable.

How do you deal with kiting teams? Especially rdruids ofc :P