Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They should have gone all in with the underground dwarf style city like Ironforge, but it's nice. Hoping we get an ironforge remake in the future, although it's more likely they'll just end up destroying every old city in the game lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huggykaze2 View Post
    As far as I can see, the Earthen don't really live underground among the stone and lava.

Either way, it's hard to discuss this now - we know way too little about it. The city still looks a bit bland, but hopefully has a better layout than Valdrakken.
    They do, scroll up a bit I posted pictures of it. The "Dark Iron" district is very much so.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    They do, scroll up a bit I posted pictures of it. The "Dark Iron" district is very much so.
    Isn't it simply a forge? Their entire capital city is on the surface.

7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it simply a forge? Their entire capital city is on the surface.
    No there is a large forge and mine, including a huge homing district that the kobolds have taken over, and it is one of the dungeons you enter. The district is somewhat small, but yes it is underground, and is between the forge and the mine.

if you watch the video you will also see the "dark iron" faction has small towns and mining outposts in the underground zones where they live.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2024-04-18 at 10:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

It's hard to make an interesting city for a culture that's so underdeveloped. Not to defend the devs, just saying.

For Earthen, I'd have located the city in a huge crag or something like this. With a mixture of natural architecture/landscaping and scavenged titan machinery. Add a huge wall barring the only entrance and maybe some sort of titan force field defending from attacks from the above. Given it's a scavenged tech, it could be a great story point, too. Currently it looks more like what I'd expect of an Bronzebeard/Wildhammer village.
    Since the Earthen were designed to shape continents and land, yea, It would have made sense that their city is the place where they have all of their Titanic tools to do so, and ancient tech. For me, it would have made sense a mountain with tunnels/halls with gems on the roof (as the way to illuminate the underground) and probably tons of machines. Something like the Dwemer of Skyrim.

The worst part, is that they are going to give these Earthen to the Horde as well....that freaking sucks so much. I can't believe they do that. (Why not Mogu?)

Quote Originally Posted by Altmer View Post
    Since the Earthen were designed to shape continents and land, yea, It would have made sense that their city is the place where they have all of their Titanic tools to do so, and ancient tech. For me, it would have made sense a mountain with tunnels/halls with gems on the roof (as the way to illuminate the underground) and probably tons of machines. Something like the Dwemer of Skyrim.

The worst part, is that they are going to give these Earthen to the Horde as well....that freaking sucks so much. I can't believe they do that. (Why not Mogu?)
    Alliance trolls when? (please don't, Blizzard)