Thread: new holy relic

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: new holy relic

Quote Originally Posted by roflpot
    Paladins who can't, don't or won't spam Holy Light over Flash fail at paladin healing.

Quote Originally Posted by darthceltic
    heroic jax, beacon tank, i got leg flame, oh shit, run run run shock myself run, heal tank
    I agree with your point (HS is a mobility spell), but FYI you nor anyone else in your raid should ever take mentionable damage from Legion Flame. It's put on you a solid three seconds before the first fire springs up. At that point you should already be moving. Should be more like run run crit-HS the tank run insta-FoL run. :P
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

and 16% is a unleading number. sure. you have so man baddie guilds that can't even down nax easily, and haven't even attempted reg toc 25. so they are added into the mix. so sure, but actual raiding guilds, more then 16% have cleared. i know a lot of 10 man guilds with 15 players that pug in 25 mans, so the get credit as being a 25 man raiding guild, but will never be a solid progression raiding guild.

my guild in progression 25 toc is ranked 1398 in world and we are on heroic anub. we are nowhere near top 100 and i'm nowhere near elite. and heroic beasts is hard compared to heroic jax. Maybe harder then it should be. but it's not impossible to down for us average players. and i was trying to help by saying you should write down a rotation that covers the 2 tanks with somekind of cooldown and or clears stacks as close to 100% over 1 stack as u can. pointing out that ret pallies can bubble sac in the rotations as well. and use hop on tanks. in case u only had like 1 holy pally. use every cooldown the raid has and it should help.

so u can be a jerk when i try to help, doens't make me lose sleep.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by darthceltic
    again blizzard fails so bad, again.

we can get 83sp from a holy shock stack up to 3 times....so if u have hs glyphed (wtf) u can get it stacked 3 times.....

nice, get sp that i dont care about by using a spell i dont use but 4-5 times tops in any fight.

looks like we'll still be using 200ilvl libram (unless we get so much int in t10 that we go with the 245 one)

if you read it you will see that it lasts 15sec and HS cd is 10sec...So where do you see the issue of never being able to buff it 3 times?

Quote Originally Posted by roflpot
    Paladins who can't, don't or won't spam Holy Light over Flash fail at paladin healing.
    paladins who fail to utilize all their healing spells and can't, don't, or won't adjust their "spamming" based on the encounter or dmg a tank is receiving fails at paladin healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85
    paladins who fail to utilize all their healing spells and can't, don't, or won't adjust their "spamming" based on the encounter or dmg a tank is receiving fails at paladin healing.
    People need to stop saying dumb shit like this. No one in their right mind actually defines "Spam HL" as "Pressing no other button besides HL". It is obviously just a lot easier to type than "Gearing and speccing in a manner that assumes HL will be your main healing spell". Stop arguing against a point that no one made.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    People need to stop saying dumb shit like this. No one in their right mind actually defines "Spam HL" as "Pressing no other button besides HL". It is obviously just a lot easier to type than "Gearing and speccing in a manner that assumes HL will be your main healing spell". Stop arguing against a point that no one made.
    This is pretty much what is meant when ever we refer to it as spam. When we say spam Holy Light we just mean your main % will likely be Holy Light with some other casts mixed within.

-if you read it you will see that it lasts 15sec and HS cd is 10sec...So where do you see the issue of never being able to buff it 3 times?

-paladins who fail to utilize all their healing spells and can't, don't, or won't adjust their "spamming" based on the encounter or dmg a tank is receiving fails at paladin healing.
    -Yeah cool you are FORCED to use a crappy spell as soon as it's cd runs out just to get a buff you don't need -- great.

- And another +1 into the "unexperienced Paladin says HL spam is bad" cup.

if you read it you will see that it lasts 15sec and HS cd is 10sec...So where do you see the issue of never being able to buff it 3 times?

LOL you fail at paladin if you think HS is a 10 sec cooldown, seriously. 6 seconds, 5 glyphed. People that use the HS glyph should get the doctor for retardation, cause if you have to shock often enough that the 1 second matters, your dps suck at staying out of fire, or your raid healers suck period.

10+ Year Old Account

I've been sighing over this since naxx. they need to give us a -mana cost libram or we will be using the ilevel 200 one until cataclysm. After reading a lot of the down-talk on here i want to assure you all that i'm not some still in ulduar healer. my guild is currently working on Anub'arak 10 man hard mode and have cleared 25 man.

anyway, Holy Shock is a decent spell, but its so situational that Holy light is better being the libram you have. off the top of my head i think that it equals out to every 10 holy lights you cast with the ilevel 200 libram you get a free holy light compaired to if you didnt have it.

IMO i like the holy light libram for mana cost and won't switch unless its for a better version.