Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

No Zul raid on WotLK?

No Zul raid on WotLK? =( Wish there was. Ever since 60 there was a Zul raid and like zul gurub and Zul aman, they were the best raids players had to chill out and get nice mounts from it, either the Tiger or Raptor from ZG or the Bear from ZA.

Many said it will come, and the reward will be a Rhino mount, like we see on Zul drak instances, but Icecrown is comming, and I getting worried.

Any feedback would nice.

Re: No Zul raid on WotLK?

i hope they surprise us with one

Well, you know, Zul'aman came out after the BT raid and the BT raid had illidan who was considered the "Final" boss of TBC.
    There is still hope for a Zul'Barrack or something in the future
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid..."
    -A. Einstein.

It would be nice but it probably wont happen afterall we got a whole "Zul" zone with loads of interesting quests and interesting design.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS LIKE THAT

Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

No no no...Zul'jin is gonna come back and be like "Remember me mons!? I'm back!" And he's gonna be a one armed DK with a fist weapon and magical new powers based off the gods in Zul'Drak

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

I def want one, but I'm also curious, how would this new Zul instance work out? Would it be 10 man only?
    Vanilla -> Smaller than 40 man
    tBC -> Smaller than 25 man
    WotLK -> how does it work out since you have have 10/25man of any boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggynaut
    Well, you know, Zul'aman came out after the BT raid and the BT raid had illidan who was considered the "Final" boss of TBC.
    There is still hope for a Zul'Barrack or something in the future
    hehehe...now there's an amusing visualization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

WTB bat flyer!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgo
    It's called Gundrak. Or Drak'Tharon Keep.
    Originally Posted by Fargo (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The primordial soup that creates heroes never tastes of rainbows -- it’s a lumpy gumbo of suffering and evil.

ZOMG ZUL'AGAIN

Zul'Aman was such a great raid. I loved every minute of it. The artwork was especially awesome in there, including the non-tier jungle troll themed set.

I think Blizzard did a great job with Drak'Tharon (minus that last boss, but he was cool the first 2-3 kills) and Gun'Drak. They always pull through with great art and music in troll instances. I'd love to see them throw in a Zul'Drak raid unexpectedly

We got a whole freaking zone full of Trolls and two dungeons if you've forgotten already. Why would they give us a raid?
    A day is one rotation of the Earth around its axis. God created the universe in 6 days. Before he created the Earth, how did he know how long a day was?

I guess it's not so much that they should or need to, but that it would probably be really fun if they did. And that is still the point of this game isn't it? Fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgo
    I def want one, but I'm also curious, how would this new Zul instance work out? Would it be 10 man only?
    Vanilla -> Smaller than 40 man
    tBC -> Smaller than 25 man

5 man instance what we already have?:P

Zul'Nothx
    Quote:
    When have I eva been able to reach a mage? He just freeze me, blink, freeze himself, make big dragonhead and confuse me, blink etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorJesus
    We got a whole freaking zone full of Trolls and two dungeons if you've forgotten already. Why would they give us a raid?
    To explain the GIANT MOTHERFUCKING SNAKE in Gundrak.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!
    that is a pretty big snake tail.
    Maybe another Hakkar?
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid..."
    -A. Einstein.

Rastakhan...we havn't met this guy yet,but i think he will appear in Zandalar isles in some future expansion or even Cata...
    ...too big,too small,size does matter after all
    ...too short,too tall,doesn't matter when size fits all...!

No one likes trolls.