Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: No Zul raid on WotLK?

Zul'Again: With the Lich King's defeat, the creatures of Northrend have emerged from their slumbers to rejoice. Little do they know, the trolls of Zul'Drak have emerged. They have drained the souls of Northrend's most powerful creatures and are building a voodoo machine to turn Northrend into Burmuda. Heroes must enter Zul'Again to defeat them.

Bosses:

The Snowshoe Hare Troll God
    The Baby Seal Troll God
    The Lemming Trio
    The Christmas Tree God

And last but not least:

The Moose Troll God

Then Rhonin went down to Blackrock Depths, killed Emperor Dagram Thaurissan, and fathered the heir to the throne of Ironforge with the extremely grateful Moira Bronzebeard. But he wasn't done yet; the Dark Iron Dwarves were doing the bidding of Ragnaros the Firelord, so Rhonin went down to Molten Core and beat the crap out of everybody.

"TOO SOON," bellowed Ragnaros.

But Rhonin was all: "It's never too soon to party, Rhonin-style."

And then he beat Ragnaros to death with his own hammer, because Rhonin is the only Mage who ever had the mad skillz to train two-handed maces.

On the way out of Blackrock Mountain, Rhonin went to the spire and pwned Nefarian. He saved Vaelestrasz the Red, and the two did a celebratory chest bumb.

I do remember reading somewhere Blizz saying that they intend to make icecrown the final raid for this expansion but... we all know how good they're at backing off from their word
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawramsti
    Mages are fine wtf are you talking about.
    Frost for PvP Arcane for LOLPVP and Fire for...... for.....for.......one sec will get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggynaut
    There is still hope for a Zul'Barrack or something in the future
    If that ever comes, I'm gonna clear the instance obama self...

ha, humorous wordplay.
    "Hey, you know what's even cooler than triceratops? Every other dinosaur that ever existed."

Isnt there a Zul' somethin or other in the belf starting area that blizzard decided not to use as a raid instance. Has massive gate at the entrance and you used to be able to see the instance portal behind the gate??

Tor'watha i think its called actually

Quote Originally Posted by lolmchammer
    Isnt there a Zul' somethin or other in the belf starting area that blizzard decided not to use as a raid instance. Has massive gate at the entrance and you used to be able to see the instance portal behind the gate??
    The entrance in the belf starting zone was going to be the original entrance into ZA. It's assumed that ZA is pretty freakin big; we only killed the part with all of the leaders.

A work in progress. Me, back in good ol' BC.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Juggynaut
    Well, you know, Zul'aman came out after the BT raid and the BT raid had illidan who was considered the "Final" boss of TBC.
    There is still hope for a Zul'Barrack or something in the future
    Zul'Barrack Obama!

15+ Year Old Account

There was a blue post not too long ago stating don't think we are done with content after 3.3 until the expansion. So the Zul'Drak temple is there, the dungeons are on the sides so I would guess a Troll instance is in the works already. Probably a dragonhawk mount.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Brads
    No one likes trolls.
    nou

Quote Originally Posted by Brads
    No one likes trolls.
    [color=limegreen]hahahhahahah

Freeze It Now, Eat It Later

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorJesus
    We got a whole freaking zone full of Trolls and two dungeons if you've forgotten already. Why would they give us a raid?
    Because they can and most probably will.
    Trapped farts are the devils play things.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

3.4 Gundrak, quote me on that.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Croc_Huntard
    Zul'Again: With the Lich King's defeat, the creatures of Northrend have emerged from their slumbers to rejoice. Little do they know, the trolls of Zul'Drak have emerged. They have drained the souls of Northrend's most powerful creatures and are building a voodoo machine to turn Northrend into Burmuda. Heroes must enter Zul'Again to defeat them.

Bosses:

The Snowshoe Hare Troll God
    The Baby Seal Troll God
    The Lemming Trio
    The Christmas Tree God

And last but not least:

The Moose Troll God

fucking epic

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DwarfDomination
    No no no...Zul'jin is gonna come back and be like "Remember me mons!? I'm back!" And he's gonna be a one armed DK with a fist weapon and magical new powers based off the gods in Zul'Drak
    Cba to read if anyone said this but...Zul'jin is a title and not a specific troll

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r
    Cba to read if anyone said this but...Zul'jin is a title and not a specific troll
    R U SURE???

http://www.wowwiki.com/Zul%27jin
    Black Dragonflight: Kalel (Paladin), Ramage (Death Knight), Liquidc (Warrior), Aerynsùn (Monk), Nahdar (Shaman), Tokare (Druid), Jenista (Priest), Anabolix (Rogue), Findecano (Hunter), Lohra (Mage), Luminya (Warlock)

15+ Year Old Account

And just in case he decides to be thorough, Sen'jin is a troll as well.

I find it funny that everyone was all pissed off about there being a troll instance all the time and yet, when we don't have one, nostalgia kicks in and everyone wants one. Not criticizing, just an observation I've had. ie: Zul'Farrak, Zul'Gurub, Zul'Aman

Zul'Again, I think was the joke, right?

Quote Originally Posted by guardian707
    Undead Zul'jin "You be thinkin you killed me, but joo be mistakun, mon. You beat me and took me lucky charms. But I be back AGAIN now! an I have NO ARMS AT ALL!!!! I'll bite ya so hard joo won feel it till you commin out da oder end!
    new sig brah