Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

Quote Originally Posted by Caronwyn
    1) Could anyone try to photoshop the cover to actually look like it's flipped down?
    2) Would a posibility be that either it will flip down and up randomly like Warlock T6 wings or flip down while entering combat and up while leaving combat?
    There's no such animations for the helmet atm. Those flames from the skulls eyes have a nice animation, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Valtiel
    Your word is worth as much as mine, but I'm confident my own experience on several servers and that of most of the people I play with back up my word. I'm not even engaging in a silly dialectic e-argument about silly evidence - my server is one of the servers where people transfer TO recently and doing a /who Shaman 80 at prime time often gets you less than the 49 results cap.
    why cant you say your realms name to at least back it up some more?

i have an example of myself. i was until recently on ravencrest (where i was born and raised since like wow start ) and its one of the biggest server in europe. i have now transfered to a server called balnazzar that hasn't even close to as much people as ravencrest. i would even go as far as saying that ravencrest has as many people online at night as this server has at prime time.

however as of this moment i just did a /who 80 on all classes and i get the cap (49).

my point being its all relative how you feel and also when you decided to check and what else you compare it to.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Haesten

Awesome@lavaman
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by lavaman
    - I'm the lavaman.

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/IfeNwnO9e1upJFsUM9FA8BC56il5M1nd1ZttZUfK*h8_/Kirmit.jpg[/img] - No, I'm the lavaman!

- No...I AM the lavaman...

- NO, I AM the lavaman.....

- This is the plastic lavaman toy.

- No THIS is the plastic lavaman toy!

- I AM THE LAVAMAN.

- k.

- k.

oh god

oh god hahahaha thank you for that

Quote Originally Posted by lavaman
    - I AM THE LAVAMAN.

- k.

- k.
    Well played sir. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Sym
    Who is the Lavaman.jpg dude? I really can't be bothered to search through 26 pages of posts.

I think it might be Sargaras or however you spell it, Yes? No?
    Bolvar:

Quote Originally Posted by bayetovsky
    Basically, you just said Bolvar could be everything or nothing

Anyway, I agree with the Bolvar theory that he is in fact Lavaman. I find it weird that people were so fast to forget (or just didn't read the spoiler) regarding the dialog upon ICC entrance (where bolvar shouts).
    i dont complain about that if it is or it is not Bolvar the "lavaman" (i think he is it)
    i just lol about the combination with LK after the dragons burned the place
    thats all

i saw the ICC dialog with the screams of tortured paly

•Gaining reputation with the Ashen Verdict in Icecrown Citadel will grant players access to upgradeable rings from Ormus the Penitent.
    and the new ormus npc is where ?

People please, don't just fullquote everything...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Hmm im liking the priest T10 set, but I agree with a lot of the others that the texture/colour needs a change for it. Paly I think is very nice but give em the new chunky boots and it would be completely badass.

a little off topic, but how do view the new tier sets and gear in wow model viewer, I can only get the current live items to view?

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido
    Prince of Persia the two thrones!

http://www.guarimgames.com/loja/imag...ntsc-front.jpg

Deleted

Awesome post, nice changes =)

Deleted

WTB shaman tier 10 set

Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Lets face it Blizz have always used pop culture on a great deal of their game.
    <b>Soon</b>: Copyright 2004-2010 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Bolvar looks kinda... hot!

/badum-pish
    Served steaming hot, right out of the waffle grill. With just the right amount of STFU poured on top.

10+ Year Old Account

poor bolvar dieing from the plague getting set on fire by dragons and then getting rezzed as an undead then getting murdered by the people that looked to him for guidance while varian was gone

ps. bolvar looks shexy as an undead 0o

I thought it was Dr. Manhattan...

Is Lavaman the file name on the PTR?

Lavaman
    lavaman
    does whatever a lavaman does
    burns alot, he's aflame
    but who cares, its just a game
    Look Out!!!!!!!!!
    here comes the lavamaaaaannnn....
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid..."
    -A. Einstein.