Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: What is wrong here..? Im the only one who think it's crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Cronic420
    /thread.

Their dumb, dont take it to heart.
    Don't call people dumb when you can't even use the correct spelling of "they're".

/thread.
    Their dumb, dont take it
    Their dumb
    Their
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    yeah thats pretty messed up...onyxia hits like a girl....avoidance is better than hp most the time anyways
    Onyxia is a girl. :P

On topic, your HP does seem fine, it would have been nice if the person had checked if you had experience of the fight, because in my book, Experience > Gear. Sometimes, people are boosted, and know nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaskal
    Yes. druids are not the best tanks in the game.( I did not say the are bad )
    Yes. druids have threat problems.
    Yes. druids have cooldown problems.
    Yes. everyone hates druid( O rly?)
    Must be some really terribad druids on your server. I feel bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Longwood
    I'll just say this , re gem all your gems just for +30 stam casue you 26k in human form = about 32 or 33 k in bear
    bears are stam shields just go for stam till your stam capped....see what I did there there is no stam cap so keep stacking it
    K thax bai
    I hope you lose all of your upgrades to Druids in the future. You're suggestion is just as bad as your favorite druid dual-trinketing the brewfest garbage trinkets.

OP's gear looks good enough to tank Ony 25. I wouldn't take him/her to Ulduar or ToC with that junk on, though. But Ony is just slightly more difficult than Naxx 25. Anyone who ever advertises a pug in trade chat and asks to link an achievement or for a certain gear score is more of a nub than you are, don't even try.

OP: At your level of gear mixing Stam and Agi is the best gemming, don't let anyone try to tell you to go all stam stacking until you can manage a minimum of 30% dodge in caster form without Agi gems.

people ar fucking insanely retarded. It's unbelievable how some raid leaders have no clue about anything except their own class.

we have this guy on our server who very frequently leads PuGs, last time he needed a tank and some other guys for ony10, so I whisper him "inv, warrior tank" he answers "sry we only take druid tanks", I ask why and he replies "they have more hp than warr" so I ignore him. next time I see him he tries to PuG malygos 25, they need a tank. so I finally decide if I should message him, "hey you only take druid tanks or can I join?" ... -.- he didn't take me.
    it's not my gear, I have tanked ony25 countless times no problems

to the ppl thinking im lying about my gear, i logged out in pvp gear yesterday, switched to tanking gear now so relook plz if you would

I had that problem before, trying to tank ony10 on my druid - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...light&n=Nrross

The leader just wasn't convinced I could do the job, even though I have the achi...It is a result of the emblem changes that mean people expect you to outgear an instance by a massive amount before they will invite you. I tried to tell him, fully raid buffed it isn't far off 50k hp, but he wouldn't listen.

It is crazy.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too awesome), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

You've just been unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Cunnelly
    Don't call people dumb when you can't even use the correct spelling of "they're".
    Wow the level of intelligence you possess is mind boggling! Correcting a HUGE mistake like that!!!!
    I don't get why people feel the need to correct others.

On topic, anyone that isn't a complete tool wouldn't go around telling he would replace a tank with a tank that has slightly more hp. So you were dealing with a complete tool.

I sympathise with you. For pugs you need to gem stam to get in groups. I have a now alt which is a warrior. Mostly Ulduar10 gear with 32-34k hp unbuffed (depending on trinkets and my memory ) close to impossible to get in to Ony10 or ToC10 groups. With my warlock nobody gave a shit. A week after my warlock dinged 80 I cleared ToC10 every single lockout in a pug (didn't have a guild and new server, I dinged when the second boss was opened up). I cleared twins it before ever killing a boss in Naxx25, only one wing in Naxx10, one boss in Ulduar10 and that's it...

It's just stupid, I don't know if this trend will ever be reverted.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ugrana
    your favorite druid is wearing two trinkets that make me think the person is a complete scrub. 170Stam is shitty with a horrible proc/no proc at all.
    BUT BUT BUT
    He can summon the Brewmaiden!
    TWICE!

One at a time. Those 2 share cd :-[

The most important is the stamina you have while joining, you can change to avoid after readycheck.
    As long as the job gets don't noone will complain.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gaskal

Onyxia hits like a baby. and generally anyone can MT him.

HER.
    Onyxia is a HER.

I know what you're saying man.
    I can't even tank a heroic without getting some retarded comment from someone who's been carried about my ''fail health''.

So, I just casually remind them that when Wrath came out tanks were lucky to have 27k going into heroics.

Just get yourself some pocket healers who trust you, maybe a few dps friends and start running the raids yourself. And don't invite the people who say you can't take cause of your health.
    There comes a time when the life we know falls short. We are trapped and look for answers, and we find hope burning in dark places.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    i actually feel the most comfortable with a druid tank infront of me
    I fully agree.

I tanked Koralon about 2 weeks ago (as Offtank) with 29K health BUFFED (i had really crap gear) and there were no problems at all. Also on Emalon, i had no aggro issues at all, never lost aggro for a single second.

@ OP, don't worry, those people are just scrubs that want to get carried

Get in a guild run or stop trying to pug with idiot raid leaders. They are some of the dumbest people in this game.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofgod
    So, I just casually remind them that when Wrath came out tanks were lucky to have 27k going into heroics.
    My warrior had 22K hp & armor (and 540 def) in blues 1 week after LK launch. I've tanked all 5mans and almost the whole 10 man Naxx with that. It was hard, but not nearly too hard.
    People are spoiled nowadays.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Knuffelbert
    I sympathise with you. For pugs you need to gem stam to get in groups. I have a now alt which is a warrior. Mostly Ulduar10 gear with 32-34k hp unbuffed (depending on trinkets and my memory ) close to impossible to get in to Ony10 or ToC10 groups. With my warlock nobody gave a shit. A week after my warlock dinged 80 I cleared ToC10 every single lockout in a pug (didn't have a guild and new server, I dinged when the second boss was opened up). I cleared twins it before ever killing a boss in Naxx25, only one wing in Naxx10, one boss in Ulduar10 and that's it...

It's just stupid, I don't know if this trend will ever be reverted.
    You cant do it anymore, now its link achievement or GTFO.

"LFM 10 Naxx link Agalon achievement" its getting insane.