25man Sarth 3D zerg halp?

I was wondering if there were any guilds still doing Sartharion with 3 drakes up with the zerg tactic. We've done it pre3.1 using the normal tactic, but I doubt people still know how to do it and zerging is just way easier. I know it has been zerged multiple times before, but couldn't really find a raid setup for this.

Could anyone tell me how much dps is required and how many tanks/healers you use? Is 1 healer good enough or do you need more? Do you only use 1 tank and have a druid/hunter/whatever taunt the first dragon and kite it?

Thank you very much in advance

Re: 25man Sarth 3D zerg halp?

It sucks, i have +1 achiev from when these werent being zerged, and nwo that i have the gear n shit, i cant get a run cuz my server is full of people that only wanna invite people that have the +3 achiev already... aside from mount why keep going if u have title?"

on topic, i think you wanna have one solid MT healer, and one solid Raid healer, all dps @ 4K plus? and a bear to kite?

thats kidna outa my ass, im sure someone will have a definite for you
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Board3r24/Sig.jpg
    (Sig too large)

Thanks for the reply.

Indeed it's all because of the mount, same I'm still trying 10man (hope I finally roll over 15 lol). Anyway, I'm a boomkin myself and always apply Moonfire + Insect Swarm, go beat, taunt, go cat and sprint of with travel form after the spring wears off. Any different/harder in the 25man than the 10man?

Just got a friend who asked me if 1 healer isn't enough. Does anyone know how hard Sarth + add for a few seconds(?) hits and how much the raid takes without lava walls / void zones?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KXzRGHtgwQ

A movie from a speedkill we did in guild back in the beginning of September.

The raid had not the optimal stack for a zerg, we just went with what we had online and had spare healers and tanks go dps. The quality should be good enough to see the numbers on recount.

We used 1 MT, 2 healers and a feral DPS cat that went bear before Sarth had 25% HP then he taunted Tenebron and kited him away from the raid.

The key to the fight is moving when needed and that the kiter knows what to do and when to do it

Good luck!

/Darlip

raid shouldnt be taking any damage from void zones/lava walls and if they do then they shouldnt be there... you need to down sarth before shadron comes down or you'll wipe... so everyone doing at least 4k should, i say again, SHOULD suffice... i dont know cause when i done it we had 7 people doing 6k, and 2 doing 7 plus we were carrying a stupid raid leader who had no idea how to dps as a warlock (literally doing 1.9k dps... how do you only do 1.9k dps as a warlock with today's gear standards!!!!)

The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

We just did it. Average dps is 6000, 1 tank, 1 healer and our boomkin half way through turned bear to kite.

Thanks for the great replies

Gonna try it soon with just 1 healer, 1 tank and a kiter then. Our dps should be good enough, just hope my guildies want to cooperate

Not actually done 25 man with drakes up in a long time (let alone 3!)

Assuming sarth has 9,587,500 HP on 25+3

Each of the 23 dps needs to do 416848 damage to kill him.
    To get this done in 75 seconds, which i belive is how long it is before shadron lands and causes a wipe, each of those dps will need to be cranking out 5560 dps single target.
    If you sacrifice a druid to kite the first drake, then the DPS burden jumps up to about 5820 dps.
    This is of course saying that the tank does no damage at all, so numbers will be off a little bit, but since tank dps isnt amazing it wont be that high.

mousclickers make me vomit.
    Easy to pull 10k dps on such a short fight, With 20 DPS and average 8k500 DPS you get something like 50 secs to kill him. Incredibly easy

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

We did it last time with 1 tank [druid] 2 healers [Priest + paladin iirc]

DPS wise just make sure everyone is over 5k [the bench mark is slightly lower i think - but when drakes start to land, tanks get gibbed].
    Ensure you have a shaman - heroism at 90% and simply burn it down - watch out for void zones and firewalls. Might take you a few trys [did us] - but we got there.

On our "winning attempt" we had a cat sprint over to the far side and taunt sarth just to give the ranged valuble few seconds - if it wasnt for that heroic action; would not have worked.
    Wufflez - Paladin - DraenorEU