Poll: Rolling a Lock on alliance for pvp, Gnome Or Human?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Gnome Or Human For PvP

Im planning on rolling a warlock for a focus on pvp, and I'm curious as to whether I should go human or gnome. Humans get a free pvp trinket which frees up a trinket slot, and gnomes get escape artist.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Gnome Or Human For PvP

In BC it was guaranteed Gnome - snares raped warlocks, but now with Circle I'm not so sure its the best bet.

Pick what you want imo, they're about equal in use, but Human saves you the trinket grind.

R.I.P. YARG

Gnomes are way cooler, humans look rediculously ugly. (it's scientifically proven by the U.G.L.I. [Union of Good-Looking Inviduals])

If you don't care about the looks of your character, follow the above said

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account

go with the Gnome, Escape artist doesnt share a CD with PvP trinket, so you get two escapes. Humans only get 1 and an extra dps slot. Gnomes also get extra int (5%) which is a bit more crit etc. As for avoiding the trinket grind ? if u dont get a pvp trinket u have to grind for a dps one anyway so it makes no difference. Two escapes and 5% int, vs 1 escape and increased stealth detection. PvP is all about stayin alive, two escapes 4tw

Going from a rogue to a lock in pvp?

I'd go for the gnome personally for the racials... and humans look retarded when casting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Not switching mains :P I would like to pvp with a lock as well.

Ah well.. good luck. I still hit my keybind for stealth sometimes when entering arena... ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

:P Lol, I expect to do the same. I do it quite often on my hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zutasu
    Not switching mains :P I would like to pvp with a lock as well.
    Now YOU feel pain!
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter
    Two escapes and 5% int, vs 1 escape and increased stealth detection. PvP is all about stayin alive, two escapes 4tw
    Don't forget about the increased spirit from humans = more SP but anyway i'd say gnome they have better racials + spirit wont give any bonus to locks in cata where as intellect will.

15+ Year Old Account

Escape artist kinda blow for a lock. Our bane is melee, it doesnt remove their snares except some chains of lol. I value the stealth detection and free trinketslot much higher.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Boo dont roll alliance go undead for pvp.

Butttt.. if u want to chose go with the gnome because less of them out there and the racials imo> than humans.

Personally i wouldnt go with gnomes, escape artist isnt a major hype to every man for himself.

plus gnomes are the first to die, always are targeted with a big fucking arrow for horde...

its not called human punting.....
    TIRION: It is done
    RHONIN: I know it's done, I'm the d00d that did it
    TIRION: But without a lich king to chain it, the scourge will rampage across Azeroth, destroying all life, I am the only one who can bear this solemn burden.
    RHONIN: Because you did such a good job with the coliseum? I thought I fired your ass, Why are you even here?

If i did more pvp i would role a human, because of the improved stealth detection cause i always tend to die against rogues.

Human destrolock + 2x on use PvE trinkets = BOOM

Gnomes are way cooler than Humans in wow though, which is saying alot cos gnomes suck.

Quote Originally Posted by -Jefe-
    Human destrolock + 2x on use PvE trinkets = BOOM

Gnomes are way cooler than Humans in wow though, which is saying alot cos gnomes suck.
    Most use-effect trinkets share an internal of 30 seconds.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

Regardless, the option of having two trinkets rather than having one slot be forever condemned to a PvP one is unfathomably good.

Go human, miles ahead of any other option with Will being nerfed in 3.3

personaly i went gnome from ele shamy and rogue donno maybe cause they r cooler and they have better racials than humans (went engenier to) and they r way harder to target

Deleted

human gains 1+ trinket slot cause u got every man for himself. if you are going for pvp benefit instead of looks

Well.. If I were you I wouldn't choose a race depending on racials. Anyways, I don't really know what you should choose. Gnome maybe?
    Quote from Athenelól:

You're either a pro or a noob. That's life.