Poll: Rolling a Lock on alliance for pvp, Gnome Or Human?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Gnome Or Human For PvP

I've always loved my gnome lock as affliction pvp I can definitely state that mobility is one of the greatest assets along with LoS. when a DK uses chains you can use escape artist when you get snared + LoS you use it. Really useful imo. One extra trinket isnt much of a benefit. The increased stealth detection is useful but you are still going to be roguebait no matter which way you look at it.

go go human their trink was made for pvp and saves you te time of farming a med. of the alli
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by eddiii
    personaly i went gnome from ele shamy and rogue donno maybe cause they r cooler and they have better racials than humans (went engenier to) and they r way harder to target
    that should not be an issue if u use gladius
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"