Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Player gets all achievements, Shadowed Unit Frames

Go check out SK Gaming Achievments done ranking and see how many players are like 2-3 achievments less than this guy,most achiemvnets in this game are pve and world,if you pvp most are done just like that,good pve guilds go for ahciemvnets for mounts /titles and shit so it comes along.
    Theres probably some omg taking shit loads of time achievments but this doesnt mean he has no life at all..

Deleted

Could be right, theres days where i played well over 20 hours (think when expansions launch) for a week, and i usually play between 6 and 10 hours a day.

i'm asking you this without any "lolz get a life dude" attidude, but seriously how do you manage to play 6 to 10 hours of WoW EVERY BLOODY DAY? i mean okay. i guess we all had days, mostley weekends as far as i'm concerned, where we played 6 of more hours of WoW.

but honestly: don't you have better things to do? meat with friends? go to bars and get wasted (okay, maybe that one's not so good) or something else, you get the idea!

tell you this: there is a world outside of the world of warcraft and this world rules. it has girls, friends, partys, good books, movies, good food... (i guess this list would go on for a about 500 more pages!)

Quote Originally Posted by Nychris
    Go check out SK Gaming Achievments done ranking and see how many players are like 2-3 achievments less than this guy,most achiemvnets in this game are pve and world,if you pvp most are done just like that,good pve guilds go for ahciemvnets for mounts /titles and shit so it comes along.
    Theres probably some omg taking shit loads of time achievments but this doesnt mean he has no life at all..
    Yeah but those people get paid to play. I think that I would be a lot better at getting achievements if I was getting paid to play the game as well.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Quote Originally Posted by kuonet
    I'm his college classmate.

He earns his achievements on his own. Also, Taiwanese is not equal to Chinese, Twow is different from Cwow.

He can get all achievements because he only play one character, where he is RL and has good raid group/arena team.

That's all. He is a programmer in real life.
    HEY IM HIS FRIEND TOO CAUSE I SIAD SO

all hail the no life king

Quote Originally Posted by Helmed
    HEY IM HIS FRIEND TOO CAUSE I SIAD SO

all hail the no life king
    Surely I'm you father, Luke

but honestly: don't you have better things to do? meat with friends? go to bars and get wasted (okay, maybe that one's not so good) or something else, you get the idea!
    His friends play with him ?
    He finds it more entertaining to play wow than get drunk ?
    He works wile playing wow (programmer) ?

and he was probably just insanily dedicated at one point when the achievements came out and had a head advantage on everyone then decided to just finish them.

this guild has 385 lvl 80 chars..

So that guy:

Quote Originally Posted by Phasmy
    All types of players should look into Shadowed Unit Frames.
    It's great for all classes in pvp and pve.

The SUF developer responds quickly to users and updates frequently.
    The addon is also very customizable for the meticulous folk.
    The default settings are simple and effective for those that want no hassle.
    Where is the fun in that ? ;P

Quote Originally Posted by beneholio

i'm asking you this without any "lolz get a life dude" attidude, but seriously how do you manage to play 6 to 10 hours of WoW EVERY BLOODY DAY? i mean okay. i guess we all had days, mostley weekends as far as i'm concerned, where we played 6 of more hours of WoW.

tell you this: there is a world outside of the world of warcraft and this world rules. it has girls, friends, partys, good books, movies, good food... (i guess this list would go on for a about 500 more pages!)
    Hi, you can stop pushing your lifestyle on other people now.
    IM KILLING INTERNET DRAGONS!

As far as unitframes are concerned I don't have them and I don't need them. They spent most of their time out of my line of sight anyway. I get all the info I need from a HUD.

Easy peasy.
    IM KILLING INTERNET DRAGONS!

So he's really lucky with the RNG achievement's and plays a lot so let's give him free stuff.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

and this guy has not "the insane" achie? FAIL! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by beneholio

Why do you concern yourself with what others may enjoy? It doesn't mess with anything you do at all so why the hate ?

You kinda let your secret out too...I mean I only take "meat with friends" to mean one thing, and I won't judge you or your friends for the things you do together just the way you shouldn't judge someone else because they play 6 hours of wow a day.

ugh... tbh, can't be that fun to play on the character any more!! (a)
    Rorre the erroR

Quote Originally Posted by Decrepit05

Why do you concern yourself with what others may enjoy? It doesn't mess with anything you do at all so why the hate ?

You kinda let your secret out too...I mean I only take "meat with friends" to mean one thing, and I won't judge you or your friends for the things you do together just the way you shouldn't judge someone else because they play 6 hours of wow a day.

Because playing WoW 8 hours a day for 5 years is gross.

Quote Originally Posted by killertree
    So...don't do it then?

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyF33t
    He's probably thinking...

"uh, now what?"
    wait a week until 3.3 of course
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Quote Originally Posted by killertree
    And alcohol poisoning, or being stoned off your gourd, or emaciating yourself to validate other people's expectations isn't?

Interesting guild - 489 members, 325 of them are 80.