Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Shaman Tier 10, Blue posts

if they would put wolves on the shoulders,ppl would have been bitching about it saying : ''wolfs? god damn again? we already have wolfs on enhancement shamans,give us something else...uhm..like shoveltusk?''

It's not like shamans need any fucking help. Some of the best healers, amazing DPS at high end content behind a skilled player, and completely wreck in pvp.
    not really getting it.
    i lol´d.

there was a time in wotlk, where resto sucked compared to other healers
    there was a time in wotlk, where ele sucked dps-wise
    and while enh is doing pretty good overall atm, the other melee dps hybrids ( ferals, warriors, dk´s and retardins ) not to mention the *pure* dps classes have overall better dmg potential.

other than that:

glyphe of the moose

minor

enlarges your t10 effect 5fold and it´s duration is permanent

sideeffects may be annoyed fellow raidmembers and everyone else in pvp ( epilepticers, dont look at it too long )
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Has there yet been any comfirmation wheter Blizzard intends to continue this as soon as you hit max level you can gear up in heroic dungeons and directly move to latest raid avaible in Cataclysm?
    I certanly hope not, i personally hate it. It used to be fun in BC having to gear up in older raids and then move up to the new ones. Sure it was difficult at the time to find groups, but this new party system should fix that right up?

meh...I don't like it

I miss tier 6, that was the real shaman awsome tier, damn lighting on shoulders =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WECQMhHZc8

WHY BLIZZARD ?? WHY???

what happened to the epicness?? , artwork is shitty in WotLK =(