[Mjolnir Runestone] Vs [Needle-Encrusted Scorpion]

My logic to which trinket it beter.
    [Mjolnir Runestone]
    Equip: Impoves critical strike rating by 102
    Equip: Your melee and ranged attacks have a chance to increase your armor penetration rating by 665 for 10 sec. (The Proc Chance is 15%)

[Needle-Encrusted Scorpion]
    Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 114
    Equip: Chance on melee or range critical strike to increase your armor penetration rating by 678 for 10 sec. (The Proc Chance is 10%)
    -------
    Both have 45 Global cooldown. My assumption is based on the Proc chance and what procs on I see Runestone with a higher uptime = Beter

Re: [Mjolnir Runestone] Vs [Needle-Encrusted Scorpion]

both have 45s ICD
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill
    That's like Darth Vader arguing to Luke that "The Death Star really isn't that great, sure it blows up planets on a 75 second cooldown, but the weakness is that while blowing up a planet it isn't blowing up any other planets, unless they are in the same solar system, and if they are LoL L2Play stuipd planets....being in the same solar system! hah!"

That omdeed is the difference, but... what ois your crit change? I mean if you crit every second shot it wont matter at all...

Average crit with full 245~ is about 48-53% cough 50%...so id asume 50% crit rating...

Mjolnir was a 10 dps increase over needle for one of the well geared hunters in my guild according to his spreadsheet.

Many classes have much higher crit rates. Perhaps this is the fabled piece of loot that is not meant for a hunter? -gasp-
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Many classes have much higher crit rates. Perhaps this is the fabled piece of loot that is not meant for a hunter? -gasp-
    What do you mean? Some classes have higher crit chance than hunters?!! who?!
    (likes big numbers)

Quote Originally Posted by pangeltveit
    What do you mean? Some classes have higher crit chance than hunters?!! who?!
    (likes big numbers)
    Kitty's!

Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth
    Mjolnir was a 10 dps increase over needle for one of the well geared hunters in my guild according to his spreadsheet.
    According to my Spreadsheet Mjolnir is a DPS Upgrade, because it has a greater Uptime. The Scorpion is nice but if you have Mjolnir use this. I have tested it in 2 ICC Raids and for decent geart Hunters the Mjolnir Uptime is by 1/3 greater. If your critchance is not as high it even drops further. (I reach 65% critchance raid buffed).

Mjolnir is better.